🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?
I say Barack Obama is the last black President anyone living today will ever see.

As for Carson, he is too simplistic and naïve.

Might be a great doc, I don't want him running the country.

Great guy
So glad you approve. A real Welfare and Affirmative Action success story.
Nothing wrong with assistance for the poor. Not sure why we are defining him by some services that aided him though
Learn American politics then.
Never heard of him. Know nothing about him.
GOP house ******, doctor, no political experience, raised on Welfare, supported Affirmative Action, says Thank God for Dead Soldiers. That's pretty much all you'll need to know.
You can say ****** here if you want to.

You scared or something.

On edit, I guess you can't!

My bad.

I think Ben Carson is a brilliant, inspirational surgeon who is out of his league when it comes to politics

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?
I say Barack Obama is the last black President anyone living today will ever see.
That's just dumb...

Great guy
Nothing wrong with assistance for the poor. Not sure why we are defining him by some services that aided him though
Learn American politics then.
Never heard of him. Know nothing about him.
GOP house ******, doctor, no political experience, raised on Welfare, supported Affirmative Action, says Thank God for Dead Soldiers. That's pretty much all you'll need to know.
You can say ****** here if you want to.

You scared or something.

On edit, I guess you can't!

My bad.
Now you got it.

What say you?

The last interview I saw with Ben Carson, they asked him what he thought about running for President. He said he wouldn't want to be President and had more enjoyable things to do.

If it is just work as a pediatric brain surgeon in his case ... I can see where saving babies might be more enjoyable and ultimately fulfilling than fighting Progressive Liberals in Washington. He has accomplished enough good in his life he doesn't have to worry about anyone giving him hell about not doing more politically.

Last edited:

What say you?

The last interview I saw with Ben Carson, they asked him what he thought about running for President. He said he wouldn't want to be President and had more enjoyable things to do.

If he's smart he'll stick with that before people start asking did his mother know who his father was.

Great guy
You are trying so hard i almost feel sorry for you.
Trying what, I want you to run him. I'm just pointing out how he will be destroyed. Thus is one house ****** that can't dance.
Fuck off troll.
Oh, now don't go getting your feelings hurt just because I called your token for what he is. Welfare ****** makes good is not a great start for a Repub.

What say you?
1) What would he do to get the economy going?

2) How would he balance the budget?

3) How would he reduce the federal debt?

4) What would he do about Iran's nuclear weapons program?

5) What would he do about North Korea's nuclear weapons program?

6) What changes or improvements would he make to ObamaCare? If your answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

7) What changes or improvements would he make to Medicare?

8) What changes or improvements would he make to Social Security?

9) What reforms would he make to our immigration policy?

10) What changes would he make to the financial services industry?

11) What would he do about ISIS?

12) What would he do about Putin?

13) What is the maximum amount of vacation days per year you would tolerate during a Carson presidency?

14) What is the maximum expenditure for a Carson trip you would tolerate?

15) What is the maximum expenditure for a trip by Candy Carson you would tolerate?

6) What changes or improvements would he make to ObamaCare? If your answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

13) What is the maximum amount of vacation days per year you would tolerate during a Carson presidency?

15) What is the maximum expenditure for a trip by Candy Carson you would tolerate?
I love to see obama answer those.

I would love to see anyone answer those questions for their candidate. I have been asking these questions for quite a while, whenever anyone says they support this or that person. Yet none of them has ever answered a single one of these questions, which tells you they are absolutely clueless as to why they support their candidate.

What, do they like the way their guy fills out a fucking suit?!?

This demonstrates just how dumbed down the rubes have been conditioned.

Last edited:

Seems he has

Republicans want to impeach him for it

I would love to see anyone answer those questions for their candidate. I have been asking these questions for quite a while, whenever anyone says they support this or that person. Yet none of them has ever answered a single one of these questions, which tells you they are absolutely clueless as to why they support their candidate.

What, do they like the way their guy fills out a fucking suit?!?

This demonstrates just how dumbed down the rubes have been conditioned.

Looking snazzy in a suit gets you points.

Forum List

Back