🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

I like Ben Carson and I am willing to consider giving him my vote if he runs. As for as what he would do as president, those are a lot of questions that he will have to answer if he runs.

Will he win if he runs, probably not. That being said, it is easy to be right almost all of the time predicting who will not be elected president, after all, there will only be one opening but a multitude of candidates.

He is just another Ron Paul, just another contrary voice that both parties will target and destroy.

Here is what the media did to Ron Paul

They will also do this to Ben Carson.

The interesting part is that they are both physicians.

I like Ben Carson and I am willing to consider giving him my vote if he runs. As for as what he would do as president, those are a lot of questions that he will have to answer if he runs.

Will he win if he runs, probably not. That being said, it is easy to be right almost all of the time predicting who will not be elected president, after all, there will only be one opening but a multitude of candidates.

He is just another Ron Paul, just another contrary voice that both parties will target and destroy.

The media could have done the same thing to Obama if they had done their job rather than becoming his cheerleaders.

The media could have done the same thing to Obama if they had done their job rather than becoming his cheerleaders.

Obama is a useful idiot, just like "W". Neither party will allow a man or woman of substance or character win the Oval Office. It is reserved for an empty suit or dress.

Obama is a useful idiot, just like "W". Neither party will allow a man or woman of substance or character win the Oval Office. It is reserved for an empty suit or dress.

If you are correct, then Hillary will certainly be our next president.

And that's why I wish a viable third party would emerge. I've been voting more and more for Independents or write-ins, I have absolutely no faith in either the GOP or the Dems. Both are party and political games first & 2nd, what they are elected to do, is further down the list.

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

LOVE HIM.

He's a standup guy, with impeccable credentials, unimpeachable character and who fully recognizes, respect, defends and adheres to American Principle.

There's not a better choice on the national scene.
What credentials are those? He's spent his life in medicine, nothing in politics at all.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

LOVE HIM.

He's a standup guy, with impeccable credentials, unimpeachable character and who fully recognizes, respect, defends and adheres to American Principle.

What credentials are those? He's spent his life in medicine, nothing in politics at all.

I'd say that was a BIG PLUS!

More on the things Ben Carson helped to run...

In addition to his responsibilities at Johns Hopkins, he has served on the boards of the Kellogg Company, Costco, and the Academy of Achievement. He is an emeritus fellow of the Yale Corporation.
No one cares. They will however care that he grew up on Welfare and benefited from Affirmative Action, you can bet on it.
It'll be fun to watch the Right try to rationalize all that ... everything they hate.

What say you?

"(CNN) -- Dr. Ben Carson's path to the White House begins by walking away from Fox News"

Does this make him smart or formerly stupid?

What say you?

LOVE HIM.

He's brilliant. He's a man of impeccable reason. Level Headed and firmly grounded in the recognition and defense of, respect for and adherence to the foundational principles of America, with the added bonus of being a natural born citizen..., with a lifetime of profound achievements, having saved thousands of lives.

Which of course provides that he is imminently qualified and that sets him EVEREST by comparison to the plains of the meager qualifications that the brown-clown brought to the table.

I like Carson......very smart guy and accomplished surgeon

Politically, he is inept

He has no understanding of national politics and what it takes to build a coalition that can get you elected, Obama sure did. Spouting rightwing talking points can get you guest spots on Fox but will never get you elected

Politically, he is inept

He has no understanding of national politics and what it takes to build a coalition that can get you elected, Obama sure did. Spouting rightwing talking points can get you guest spots on Fox but will never get you elected

But that is all Obama can do. We have become a nation with inept leaders in the since that all they know is how to get elected and play political games.

If Ben could somehow get elected despite the corrupt and inept system I think he would be an awesome leader.

Incidentally, you are helping to prove my point here. Both left and right wingers, outside the beltway, like this guy. He could help bring the nation together again, especially after one of the most partisan divisive presidents in US history.

Politically, he is inept

But that is all Obama can do. We have become a nation with inept leaders in the since that all they know is how to get elected and play political games.

If Ben could somehow get elected despite the corrupt and inept system I think he would be an awesome leader.

Incidentally, you are helping to prove my point here. Both left and right wingers, outside the beltway, like this guy. He could help bring the nation together again, especially after one of the most partisan divisive presidents in US history.
No....he cannot bring the nation together by parroting rightwing talking points and serving as a straight man for Sean Hannity

Politically, he is inept

No....he cannot bring the nation together by parroting rightwing talking points and serving as a straight man for Sean Hannity

But you said you liked the guy?

Which personality am I talking to again?

And no, he does not simply regurgitate things to say, he actually has a brain!

I love to see obama answer those.
I would love to see anyone answer those questions for their candidate. I have been asking these questions for quite a while, whenever anyone says they support this or that person. Yet none of them has ever answered a single one of these questions, which tells you they are absolutely clueless as to why they support their candidate.

What, do they like the way their guy fills out a fucking suit?!?

This demonstrates just how dumbed down the rubes have been conditioned.
They've been answered by numerous Republicans, less spending, better business atmosphere, etc. etc. They can't understand it for you.
Now that I am on Medicare, my doctor does not even examine me; he questions me about my ailments, and refers me to another doc.

Politically, he is inept

Obama already brought the nation together!

Politically, he is inept

Obama already brought the nation together!

You mean like Ferguson? What I mean is bring the nation together in a positive way.

I've asked this question before and didn't get any replies. So I think this is the perfect thread to ask the question again.
The following is Dr Carson's stance on healthcare insurance companies:
==================================================
Regulate insurance companies as non-profit services
Today, insurance companies call the shots on what they want to pay, to whom, and when. Consequently, even busy doctors operate with a very slim profit of margin.
This is an ideal place for the intervention of government regulators who, with the help of medical professionals, could establish fair and consistent remuneration. To accomplish this, essentially all of the insurance companies would have to become non-profit service organizations with standardized, regulated profit margins.

This is not the paradigm that I see for all businesses, [but] is uniquely appropriate for the health-insurance industry, which deals with people's lives and quality of existence. That may sound radical, but is it as radical as allowing a company to increase its profits by denying care to sick individuals? In the long run this would also be good for the insurance companies, who could then concentrate on providing good service, rather than focusing on undercutting their competitors and increasing their profit margin.
Ben Carson on Health Care
=====================================================
Do posters agree or disagree and why?
Personally, I agree.
That's just nuts; insurance companies are already heavily regulated within the states. Every state has an insurance commissioner.

No insurance company can just deny a claim if that claim falls within the coverage defined in the insurance contract, nor can an insured be dropped unless they fail to pay their premium or have submitted a fraudulent application to obtain insurance in the first place.

What he is proposing is making Health Insurers into public utilities meaning that the discipline provided by the review of services by the insurers will be on a par with Medicare.

Each month that goes by I see Explanation Of Benifit statements with costs for items i've been provided exorbitantly multiplied even hundreds of times to ultimately be reviewed and reduced by the insurance company to at least somewhat reasonable pricing albeit still too much in dollars.

I look at these EOBs and just wonder, yet I let them go without complaint because I'm getting what I need within my coverage but still I see a huge magnifying effect to these items to the free joys detriment of folks who are uninsured and must pay out of pocket.

It's the interference of government that has produced that cause and effect .

I bought my family's HI in the private market from 1965 til 2009 and never had a bad experience with several (five including surgeries) hospitalizations and only paid nominally for both the services and the insurance.

Now that both my spouse and I are on Medicare, of course we're getting good care (still not free) but we're seeing very problematic and unrealistic pricing for providers to get close to what they need to stay in business.

My insurance never screwed me, paid for births, surgeries, extended hospital stays, etc, at the agreed upon rate.

Now, with medicare, I have to go to one doc, just to get referred to the doc I really need to see.

Forum List

Back