What does the fossil record really teach concerning the theory of evolution?

Other then horses which only proves evolution INSIDE a species be specific and cite for us the evidence that supports mammals evolving from one species into an entirely different species.
150622_WILD_Platypus.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
Proof that God has a sense of humor.
Or more honestly the ultimate transition example!

Other then horses which only proves evolution INSIDE a species be specific and cite for us the evidence that supports mammals evolving from one species into an entirely different species.
Not really. I assume you look at it's bill and assume it has a duck as an ancestor. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe that a platypus shares any significant DNA with duck. Try again.

Not really. I assume you look at it's bill and assume it has a duck as an ancestor. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe that a platypus shares any significant DNA with duck. Try again.
No, you assume wrong, of course, it is a lot more than that!

A team of scientists has determined the platypus’ entire genetic code. Down to its DNA, it turns out, the platypus continues to strain credulity, bearing genetic modules that are in turn mammalian, reptilian and avian.

There are genes for egg laying, evidence of the animal’s reptilian roots. Genes for making milk, which the platypus does in mammalian style despite not having nipples. Genes for making snake venom, which the animal stores in its legs. And there are five times more sex-determining chromosomes than scientists know what to do with.

Actually, it is the molecular structure of DNA that connects all reproducible life on the planet. It is you who should try again.

Not impressed. It's still a long way from producing even the simplest protein. Something that science is still incapable of doing, let alone the gods of evolution...time and chance. I especially found the last bit funny. It shows nothing of the sort. No RNA has been created. Just the chemicals necessary for them. If you believe that the mere presence of the required chemicals for RNA means that they can self assemble into RNA strands, then you don't understand how difficult a proposition that is. Why don't do a little research on RNA. You'll see just how complex it is.
You have your evolutionary gods wrong, they are time and natural selection, not time and chance.

One question none of us may ever get an answer to is what the first life looked like. It may have been a very simple molecular chain that could self-assemble additions to the chain but was fragile enough to split apart. That may have been all that was required of the first "life" form to be subject to natural selection. RNA and DNA may have taken a billion years to evolve from that simple start.
The ToE declares that ALL life descended from a common ancestor. Do you really believe that such diverse lifeforms, such as dinosaurs and mosquitoes have a common ancestor? Give me a break.
How do ID'iot creationists account for any fossil record? A 6,000 year old earth would not have the fossil record that exists.

Those gawds, they're such kidder's.
Very few people actually believe the earth is only 6000 years old. Most religions do NOT in fact subscribe to that. And in fact Christian sects that teach it are going against the Bible to do so. The Bible is clear NO MAN can know Gods time or when Life started on earth in reference to the age of the Earth.

A team of scientists has determined the platypus’ entire genetic code. Down to its DNA, it turns out, the platypus continues to strain credulity, bearing genetic modules that are in turn mammalian, reptilian and avian.

There are genes for egg laying, evidence of the animal’s reptilian roots. Genes for making milk, which the platypus does in mammalian style despite not having nipples. Genes for making snake venom, which the animal stores in its legs. And there are five times more sex-determining chromosomes than scientists know what to do with.
Then one would have to ask how something like that could possibly evolve. It seems to me that the only way it could exist is if it was created.

The ToE declares that ALL life descended from a common ancestor. Do you really believe that such diverse lifeforms, such as dinosaurs and mosquitoes have a common ancestor? Give me a break.
It's not nearly as hard to believe as it is to think your God created a creature to randomly spread disease to both good people and bad people, including babies. The same God that created a wondrous variety of animals only to wipe them out with barely a trace. And do it again and again and again and again.
Meet the Ancestor of All Animals on Earth
God created a perfect universe. The problems you mentioned are the result of sin.

Sin created disease? LOL......

It's not nearly as hard to believe as it is to think your God created a creature to randomly spread disease to both good people and bad people, including babies. The same God that created a wondrous variety of animals only to wipe them out with barely a trace. And do it again and again and again and again.
God created a perfect universe. The problems you mentioned are the result of sin.

Your ignorance is showing. When Adam sinned, all of Creation was cursed by God. Don't you know anything? So yes. It was the result of sin.

Then one would have to ask how something like that could possibly evolve. It seems to me that the only way it could exist is if it was created.

Of course that it would seem the only way to you.
upload_2016-7-11_16-5-0.jpeg
upload_2016-7-11_16-5-18.jpeg

upload_2016-7-11_16-5-31.jpeg

images

images

Your ignorance is showing. When Adam sinned, all of Creation was cursed by God. Don't you know anything? So yes. It was the result of sin.

So.......God was forced to create disease? Or did God creates the world so that if Adam sinned once- disease would be automatically released?

View attachment 81216View attachment 81217

View attachment 81218
images

images
You know, if you were to actually address something from the article I posted, someone might be convinced that you have some small measure of intelligence. Posting childish insults just doesn't cut it. It only makes you look like the fool you are.

So.......God was forced to create disease? Or did God creates the world so that if Adam sinned once- disease would be automatically released?
Good bye.

View attachment 81216View attachment 81217

View attachment 81218
images

images
You know, if you were to actually address something from the article I posted, someone might be convinced that you have some small measure of intelligence. Posting childish insults just doesn't cut it. It only makes you look like the fool you are.

Frankly those cartons address everything of substance from your article.
images

images

Good bye.

LOL....you running away? LOL

"All the research of millions of people and tens of thousands of PH.D's over the last 150 years is all false. My belief in a talking snake is how it happened. How do I know? I just do".

"All the research of millions of people and tens of thousands of PH.D's over the last 150 years is all false. My belief in a talking snake is how it happened. How do I know? I just do".
If you claim to value what science tells us, then you should know that a majority opinion does not make right. After all, the majority of scientists used to believe that the world was flat. In fact, scientists have believed many things that just aren't true. Not a very good track record, is it? Oh, they also used to believe in the spontaneous generation of life. How silly is that? You stick with your "science". I'll trust the Word of God.

If you claim to value what science tells us, then you should know that a majority opinion does not make right. After all, the majority of scientists used to believe that the world was flat. In fact, scientists have believed many things that just aren't true. Not a very good track record, is it? Oh, they also used to believe in the spontaneous generation of life. How silly is that? You stick with your "science". I'll trust the Word of God.

Actually by the time there were actual scientists it was well established that the world was not flat.

Of course scientists have been wrong before- the entire scientific method is based upon making predictions, testing them and relying upon the results of the tests, rather than talking snakes as the basis of knowledge.

Unlike Christianity, science makes no claims to infallibility. Only the pursuit of knowledge.

You are free to do so. Not sure why you feel a need to convince others your beliefs are sound though. You believe in a talking snake.

That is exactly what religious people believe. It is the same kind of crap that extreme right wing conservatism is based on...A mountain of shit.

Forum List

Back