What else is an election denier to do?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Got to admire Kari for proving to her beloved Donald that she is a fighter, never conceding in her battle against election fraud. So, she will do what nobody else, even her Messiah Donald, have been able to do. And that is to win a court fight over the 2022 mid-term elections.

Kari, like her benefactor Donald, likes to keep her name in the news, and you have to think that she is hoping to get her name in front of the SCOTUS. I think that what she is really trying to do is show Donald that she is a fierce fighter and belongs on his ticket for the 2024 election. Let's hope she is successful in doing just that! Bigly!!!

Got to admire Kari for proving to her beloved Donald that she is a fighter, never conceding in her battle against election fraud. So, she will do what nobody else, even her Messiah Donald, have been able to do. And that is to win a court fight over the 2022 mid-term elections.

Kari, like her benefactor Donald, likes to keep her name in the news, and you have to think that she is hoping to get her name in front of the SCOTUS. I think that what she is really trying to do is show Donald that she is a fierce fighter and belongs on his ticket for the 2024 election. Let's hope she is successful in doing just that! Bigly!!!
So, if I understand you correctly, you are against people filing lawsuits to let courts decide the law?

Last edited:
Hypothetically, if an election didn’t comply with election laws and there was therefore a fair basis to protest the validity of the election outcome, is it a sin to go to court to resolve the matter?

Is the sin of being a so-called “election denier” a mortal sin or a venal sin?

The right's war on democracy continues.

The right's war on democracy continues.
The trump Nazis are following the example set by their cult leader. If events don't go your way, file a baseless lawsuit(s).

They will continue to chip away at our system until the fascists are in control, and then snivel because the new order is oppressive and has frozen them out after all their loyal help destroying democracy.

For the Right:

Kari Lake has every right to protest the election and file a suit in court.

For the Left:

Read what I wrote to the right and let the court decide if her claim has merit or not.

Forum List

Back