Mortimer

Gold Member
There are 3 Questions to answer

1.What ethnicity you are
2.What you get guessed as by others
3.What you yourself think what you look like or where you could pass

I answer first since i started the thread

1.Im Serbian Roma ("Gypsy") with some Serbian Ancestry
2.In Austria i get mostly guessed as kind of middle eastern (turkish, kurdish, persian, egyptian etc.). In Serbia most people see that im of roma ancestry
3.I think i would pass anywhere from delhi to istanbul and in many parts of latin america as mestizo or triracial (the brown kind of latino etc. not the spanish kind)

ok your turn

Roma huh ?? The very little I know of Roma / Gypsy I think they are pretty interesting people . Serbs , I knew an older Serb named George that said he was Serbian , he was a white guy to my eyes and except for his accent I would have just thought on seeing him that he was American born . People generally guess that I am an American and I call myself a Native American . I think that I'd be recognized as American born by most people that I meet in the USA especially after they talk to me for a little while . Don't know if I answered any of your questions but what I have posted is my friendly answer . As far as your picture goes , I'd say that you could be Italian , Mexican mestizo , or a number of other different backgrounds .

I'm mixed race. I'm considered white by some, hispanic by some, and native American by some.

A lot depends on my age, weight, and how I'm dressed.

I was mistaken for Romany once.

I'm mixed race. I'm considered white by some, hispanic by some, and native American by some.

cool so are you latino? where in latin america do you have roots like "mexico" or "bolivia" etc.? also have you been mistaken by americans as romani? i didnt thought americans would know much about romani, but it is quiete cool. i was mistaken as hispanic a few times on omegle (a videochatroom) but it was rather unpleasant some "gringos" started talking spanish to me, they said "hey amigo, no parlo espanol" etc. maybe that was not a insult but i felt it unpleasant, also someone said "beaner do you want a tacco" and such, i also was called phillipino and asian and mexican etc. i think many americans would think im of hispanic origins.

I travel around a lot, and, unless I am in a country where the local ethnicity have dark skin, hair and eyes, I am usually identified as a local, just by appearance, in Europe and Asia Minor anyway. When I lived in Turkey, just by appearance, people often thought I was a local resident: I lived in an area where most Turkish women dress like Europeans and often lighten their hair, and many are quite light complexioned. Whenever I travel throughout Western and Eastern Europe, I am often taken for a person of that location: I blend in well. But when I speak, it is obvious I am a native English speaker.

cool so are you latino? where in latin america do you have roots like "mexico" or "bolivia" etc.? also have you been mistaken by americans as romani? i didnt thought americans would know much about romani, but it is quiete cool. i was mistaken as hispanic a few times on omegle (a videochatroom) but it was rather unpleasant some "gringos" started talking spanish to me, they said "hey amigo, no parlo espanol" etc. maybe that was not a insult but i felt it unpleasant, also someone said "beaner do you want a tacco" and such, i also was called phillipino and asian and mexican etc. i think many americans would think im of hispanic origins.

The county seat where I used to live has lots of perfectly wonderful folks, but they are outnumbered by neonazis inbred to the point of not having souls or a sense of right and wrong. I was in a (now-closed) gift shop looking for a present for my mom when the two dried-up old blonde bitches at the register started following me around, muttering "dirty gypsies" under their breath. (There was a camp of Travellers about 10 miles away.)

The hispanic and black are both from Spain sometime around 1800. Racism was so ridiculously bad here in the States that most white multiracials never discussed the "multi" part, not until the late 1960s or early 1970s did they start "coming out." In fact, most of my siblings won't publicly say anything about it until after my mom dies.

Well, you saw how it is with those asshats calling you a beaner.

I don't think you look native American, your cheekbones aren't high enough, and the eyes are a bit different. Latinos have a lot of different looks. Andes Peruvians look almost Chinese. Many Brazilians are black/hispanic/native mixed. You might pass as being Colombian.

But that doesn't matter to the racists, they can't tell one type of hispanic/latino from the other, or one Indian tribe, or any other group division. They're too stupid and lazy to learn anything.

The county seat where I used to live has lots of perfectly wonderful folks, but they are outnumbered by neonazis inbred to the point of not having souls or a sense of right and wrong. I was in a (now-closed) gift shop looking for a present for my mom when the two dried-up old blonde bitches at the register started following me around, muttering "dirty gypsies" under their breath. (There was a camp of Travellers about 10 miles away.)

The hispanic and black are both from Spain sometime around 1800. Racism was so ridiculously bad here in the States that most white multiracials never discussed the "multi" part, not until the late 1960s or early 1970s did they start "coming out." In fact, most of my siblings won't publicly say anything about it until after my mom dies.

Well, you saw how it is with those asshats calling you a beaner.

I don't think you look native American, your cheekbones aren't high enough, and the eyes are a bit different. Latinos have a lot of different looks. Andes Peruvians look almost Chinese. Many Brazilians are black/hispanic/native mixed. You might pass as being Colombian.

But that doesn't matter to the racists, they can't tell one type of hispanic/latino from the other, or one Indian tribe, or any other group division. They're too stupid and lazy to learn anything.

i see. in areas where there are romanies settling they know it so a hispanic could be mistaken for romani. but i think romanies resemble more east indians then hispanics, but i know hispanics are diverse. some mixes turn out mideastern or indian even for the eye.

romanie woman
Russka-romani-chaj_022.jpg

romanie guy
Jai_Bhim_headband-711947.JPG

me and my mum
deleted

Last edited:
Roma huh ?? The very little I know of Roma / Gypsy I think they are pretty interesting people . Serbs , I knew an older Serb named George that said he was Serbian , he was a white guy to my eyes and except for his accent I would have just thought on seeing him that he was American born . People generally guess that I am an American and I call myself a Native American . I think that I'd be recognized as American born by most people that I meet in the USA especially after they talk to me for a little while . Don't know if I answered any of your questions but what I have posted is my friendly answer . As far as your picture goes , I'd say that you could be Italian , Mexican mestizo , or a number of other different backgrounds .

This is the one thing Americans need to realise: Gypsies are fucking scum, Irish pikeys being the worst. They aren't some wandering clan of mysterious people. They're horse-thieving heroin dealers who are known people traffickers that commit fraud on a grand scale. Get that into your thick skulls.

This is the one thing Americans need to realise: Gypsies are fucking scum, Irish pikeys being the worst. They aren't some wandering clan of mysterious people. They're horse-thieving heroin dealers who are known people traffickers that commit fraud on a grand scale. Get that into your thick skulls.

yeah, this is what my folks say. They lived over there for a bit.

I never had any problems with any of the ones here, although they have caused some havoc with those that start shit with them.

As I posted, I have some experience with being suspected as a criminal just because of the way I looked. That particular store had no trouble with the romanies, the bitches working there were just racist nazi bitches.

The crime in the area at that time was mostly white trash dropouts and junkies.

I never had any problems with any of the ones here, although they have caused some havoc with those that start shit with them.

As I posted, I have some experience with being suspected as a criminal just because of the way I looked. That particular store had no trouble with the romanies, the bitches working there were just racist nazi bitches.

The crime in the area at that time was mostly white trash dropouts and junkies.

you are cool

i see. in areas where there are romanies settling they know it so a hispanic could be mistaken for romani. but i think romanies resemble more east indians then hispanics, but i know hispanics are diverse. some mixes turn out mideastern or indian even for the eye.

romanie woman

romanie guy

She looks maybe east Indian and kind of greek. (I love that blue skirt!)

He looks maybe native American/Mexican or Carribbean.

romanie woman

romanie guy

She looks maybe east Indian and kind of greek. (I love that blue skirt!)

He looks maybe native American/Mexican or Carribbean.

she doesnt look greek, greeks are white. but many people think that greeks are brown, which is wrong. trust me. i dont know about native american.

I have some experience with being suspected as a criminal just because of the way I looked

got detained coming out of Canada one time when i was a kid

long hair sporting a nice shiny 1973 Mach 1 in Canada only 2 hours the home on my license about 400 miles away

cant imagine why they detained me --LOL

I have some experience with being suspected as a criminal just because of the way I looked

long hair sporting a nice shiny 1973 Mach 1 in Canada only 2 hours the home on my license about 400 miles away

I always tell the kids "Never buy a shiny sports car, they're cop targets. Until you're 25, drive a mom car. A soccer mom used car."

I always tell the kids "Never buy a shiny sports car, they're cop targets. Until you're 25, drive a mom car. A soccer mom used car."

true

that just happened to kid that does some work for me

he speeds down this road everyday in a beat up Cherokee

the very first day he got a nice Cadillac bam gets a ticket

--LOL

why dont you come down to the Deeside Leisure centre in Queensferry mon,wed,fri, and you can workout with me and Paddy Doherty :badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back