What gives us the right?

its only bigotry if you believe that homosexuality is a normal human condition. most of the world does not believe that, therefore they view our position as bigotry.

Just because you believe it and verbally repeat it does not make it so in the minds of other people.

Back to the original point----what makes your views on gays correct and everyone else's wrong?
Most of the people on Earth think that there is at least one invisible man in the sky because of the same children's book that says that homosexuality is an evil disease. Jesus didn't say anything about gay people, but he did say, "Judge not, that you be not judged."

What makes rational views about gay people correct and all of those religious monkeys' views incorrect is the fact that rational views (and American laws) are based on current science and real world empathy, not ancient fairy tale dogma.

You're taking the book and Jesus' words out of context. I'm a christian, with a rational view of the bible and a rational view regarding liberty of all people. Take that and shove it up your monkey butt :)

its only bigotry if you believe that homosexuality is a normal human condition. most of the world does not believe that, therefore they view our position as bigotry.

Just because you believe it and verbally repeat it does not make it so in the minds of other people.

Back to the original point----what makes your views on gays correct and everyone else's wrong?
Most of the people on Earth think that there is at least one invisible man in the sky because of the same children's book that says that homosexuality is an evil disease. Jesus didn't say anything about gay people, but he did say, "Judge not, that you be not judged."

What makes rational views about gay people correct and all of those religious monkeys' views incorrect is the fact that rational views (and American laws) are based on current science and real world empathy, not ancient fairy tale dogma.

You're taking the book and Jesus' words out of context. I'm a christian, with a rational view of the bible and a rational view regarding liberty of all people. Take that and shove it up your monkey butt :)
You have a rational view of the Bible? What's your rationale for a talking snake? Or an invisible man in the sky? Or a half-man/half-goat that lives in lava?

You have a rational view of the Bible? What's your rationale for a talking snake? Or an invisible man in the sky? Or a half-man/half-goat that lives in lava?

My rational view is that you are a liar wrt. what the bible says.

You think sex is the reason that gay people want marriage recognition?

a civil union gives them every right that a married man and woman have.

the gay agenda is not about equality or rights---its about the government dictating to the entire population how they must believe.

You are mistaking 'tolerance' with 'acceptance'. Much the way most homophobes argue that laws such as Arizona's is anti religion or oppressive. The oppressors are trying to paint the oppressed as new oppressors. It is first mentioned in the Racist's handbook. "These ******* want 'special rights'" and "it's a matter of State's Rights!" are claims that were made before the Civil Rights Act and now they have been dusted off for the new millennium.

Another historically illiterate buffoon making baby talk about nonexistent law.

Once again. . . .

Your blather merely demonstrates that you don't grasp the dynamics of liberty in everyday life. You’re a statist dupe, a useful idiot. An ignoramus. Relative to established case law, it's nothing new. It’s protections apply to all, irrespective of one’s sexual orientation. It's immediate purpose was to stave off the financially ruinous affects of frivolous lawsuits.

The leftist media’s slant is hysterical demagoguery..

See link for SB-1062:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ry-have-the-right-to-deny-32.html#post8700263

Last edited:
See, thats the problem-----YOU are intolerant of any beliefs that contradict yours.
The Conservative argument that liberals are intolerant of intolerance is moronic. If Conservatives weren't so intolerant for so many centuries then Liberals wouldn't have to put up with your racist, sexist bullshit for so long until we finally get so fed up that we tell you Conservatives how god-damned stupid you are.

GAY MARRIAGE DOES NOT EFFECT YOU UNLESS YOU ARE GAY.

The typical leftist's argument as he, utterly oblivious, walks all over your freedoms.

"Homophobe! Bigot! LA LA LA LA, I can't hear you."

In the meantime, back in the real world where existence's imperatives prevail in spite of lefty's raving lunacy and the facts refute him, once again. . . .

Your blather merely demonstrates that you don't grasp the dynamics of liberty in everyday life. You’re a statist dupe, a useful idiot. An ignoramus. Relative to established case law, it's nothing new. It’s protections apply to all, irrespective of one’s sexual orientation. It's immediate purpose was to stave off the financially ruinous affects of frivolous lawsuits.

The leftist media’s slant is hysterical demagoguery..

See link for SB-1062:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ry-have-the-right-to-deny-32.html#post8700263

The only thugs around here are leftist statists.

Last edited:
They do not have the right to go to a muslim country and tell its citizens that islam is a sham.

Why not? What law prohibits anyone from going to a muslim country and telling those citizens that islam is a sham?

I guess its called respect, and tolerance---------two words our left wing friends use constantly, but do not practice.
Really? Should I "respect" men who fly planes into buildings, beyond "respecting" their ability to kill? Should I "tolerate" that? If I'm opposed, am I "intolerant"? Should I respect a faith that burns books or witches or gays? How about one that believes in beating children with leather straps until they pass out? Am I "intolerant" if I think that's too far, that such a thing is wrong?

If I want peace, does that mean I am wrong and intolerant of war, that I hate soldiers? Should I respect a man who hits his wife? It is traditional after all. Please answer some of these so that we can all better understand Respect and Tolerance.

Last edited:
Why not? What law prohibits anyone from going to a muslim country and telling those citizens that islam is a sham?

I guess its called respect, and tolerance---------two words our left wing friends use constantly, but do not practice.
Really? Should I "respect" men who fly planes into buildings, beyond "respecting" their ability to kill? Should I "tolerate" that? If I'm opposed, am I "intolerant"? Should I respect a faith that burns books or witches or gays? How about one that believes in beating children with leather straps until they pass out? Am I "intolerant" if I think that's too far, that such a thing is wrong?

If I want peace, does that mean I am wrong and intolerant of war, that I hate soldiers? Should I respect a man who hits his wife? It is traditional after all. Please answer some of these so that we can all better understand Respect and Tolerance.

nothing in your post has anything to do with the topic being discussed.

We are not debating WHAT is right or wrong, we are talking about respecting different views of right and wrong.

Murder is wrong in all societies, abuse of children is wrong in all societies.

No one is asking you to respect criminals.

:cuckoo:

What makes rational views about gay people correct and all of those religious monkeys' views incorrect is the fact that rational views (and American laws) are based on current science and real world empathy, not ancient fairy tale dogma.[/QUOTE]

Do you consider your last post ^^^^^ tolerant ?

You are denigrating and trying to make fun of a majority of the people on earth who believe in a higher power.

What gives you the authority to tell all of them that they are wrong?

This goes to the central question of this thread. Liberals think that they are somehow superior to everyone else and they can dictate what others believe and how they live.

I wonder why any of you aren't complaining about the hundreds of military bases we have around the world in places that nobody wants them. Like say a recent poll showed 98 percent of Saudi Arabians don't want our bases there. But we do. Were are your complaints when we allegedly want to bring democracy to a country and do so by killing hundreds of thousands of people in a country? Or the hundreds of CIA coups...or forcing Central American countries to buy our tobacco products. This is selective hypocrisy nothing more.

I wonder why any of you aren't complaining about the hundreds of military bases we have around the world in places that nobody wants them. Like say a recent poll showed 98 percent of Saudi Arabians don't want our bases there. But we do. Were are your complaints when we allegedly want to bring democracy to a country and do so by killing hundreds of thousands of people in a country? Or the hundreds of CIA coups...or forcing Central American countries to buy our tobacco products. This is selective hypocrisy nothing more.

off topic, but I agree. start a thread on it. We should tell every country where we have a base that we are closing it in 30 days unless they agree to pay 100% of the cost of having the base in their country.

I wonder why any of you aren't complaining about the hundreds of military bases we have around the world in places that nobody wants them. Like say a recent poll showed 98 percent of Saudi Arabians don't want our bases there. But we do.

Actually, you don't know what you're talking about, a lot of us do make that point. Maybe you should get to know the site better before you incorrectly lecture us on what we don't do.

Were are your complaints when we allegedly want to bring democracy to a country and do so by killing hundreds of thousands of people in a country? Or the hundreds of CIA coups...or forcing Central American countries to buy our tobacco products. This is selective hypocrisy nothing more.

Gotcha. :tinfoil:

off topic, but I agree. start a thread on it. We should tell every country where we have a base that we are closing it in 30 days unless they agree to pay 100% of the cost of having the base in their country.

you think these countries want us there? LOL. Why would they pay for military bases imposed on them without the consent of the people who live there. Your in another world.

you think these countries want us there? LOL. Why would they pay for military bases imposed on them without the consent of the people who live there. Your in another world.

Yes, they do. South Korea wants us there, Japan wants us there, Germany wants us there. If they didn't they could ask us to leave at any time. You are the one in another world. Do you think we are putting bases in countries against their will? really? are you that dumb?

That's pretty stupid. We maintain those bases because it is in our nation's own interest to do so.

Apparently you think it's in our best interest to let the world go to shit, don't ya?

Apparently you think it's in our best interest to let the world go to shit, don't ya?

How exactly would the world go to shit if we closed our bases in Japan, Germany, and South Korea?

Why is it our responsibility to protect those countries from their neighbors at our expense?

That's pretty stupid. We maintain those bases because it is in our nation's own interest to do so.

same question for you: why is it our responsibility to protect those countries from their neighbors at our expense?

If they want us to be their protectors they should pay for it.

How exactly would the world go to shit if we closed our bases in Japan, Germany, and South Korea?

Are you expecting an internet message board to cure your stupidity?

same question for you: why is it our responsibility to protect those countries from their neighbors at our expense?

We are protecting our own best interests, you mouth-breathing moron.

Forum List

Back