What happend to the list of newest posts

That was located on the right side of the screen?
It's STILL there.

Not on my screen....I wonder why?
I don't really know WHY that would be. Has this happened before?

All Persuader seems to do is post Whining about something OPs in Announcements and Feedback :rolleyes-41: Perhaps he just wants attention or whatever.

Well....that is what the feedback forum is for. No one forces you to use it or read it?????

Yes but most of us if we have a problem would just PM a Mod as opposed to posting OPs in Announcements and Feedback every day.

I do not like to pester the mods....this is setup so that some knowledgeable member may respond if he knows the answer....the mods have too much work already.

The Mods are here to be PMd if anyone has a problem though.

I just send them dick pics,

I asked flacaltenn for dick pics but he said he was too busy looking after his turkeys and miniature turtles :smoke:

It's STILL there.

All Persuader seems to do is post Whining about something OPs in Announcements and Feedback :rolleyes-41: Perhaps he just wants attention or whatever.

Well....that is what the feedback forum is for. No one forces you to use it or read it?????

Anyhow....no one has given me a possible reason the new forum list has disappeared from my screen.

Do a Screen Shot of what is on the right of the forum main page where the New Topics are for me but not for you, like I just did a Screen Shot to show I still have the New Topics, so do a Screen Shot so we can see what you have there.

how is a 'screen shot' done?

I use Lightshot, it's a fast Download and then just follow the instructions:

If you get Opera Browser it comes with an in built Screen Shot.

i have opera browser....but do not know how to activate that function.

Look in your Address Bar, go to the right end of it you should see a small camera icon, put your cursor over it and it should say Snapsnot, then click on it and you are all ready to go.

It's STILL there.

Anyhow....no one has given me a possible reason the new forum list has disappeared from my screen.

Do a Screen Shot of what is on the right of the forum main page where the New Topics are for me but not for you, like I just did a Screen Shot to show I still have the New Topics, so do a Screen Shot so we can see what you have there.

Look in your Address Bar, go to the right end of it you should see a small camera icon, put your cursor over it and it should say Snapsnot, Aclick on it and you are all ready to go.

Say I go to the trouble of doing all that....my problem will still exist...so what is the point?

Anyhow, I did dat and now i got the picture but how do i post that on here?

1597623745147.png

Last edited:
It's STILL there.

Yes but most of us if we have a problem would just PM a Mod as opposed to posting OPs in Announcements and Feedback every day.

I do not like to pester the mods....this is setup so that some knowledgeable member may respond if he knows the answer....the mods have too much work already.

Yeah, we get them, and I'm surprised that they can be that little.
Did they ever call you pencil dick growing up?

It's STILL there.

Yeah, we get them, and I'm surprised that they can be that little.
Did they ever call you pencil dick growing up?
Hey, now, Aaron's member MAY be short in length, but it's THIN, too................

It's STILL there.

Look in your Address Bar, go to the right end of it you should see a small camera icon, put your cursor over it and it should say Snapsnot, Aclick on it and you are all ready to go.

Say I go to the trouble of doing all that....my problem will still exist...so what is the point?

Anyhow, I did dat and now i got the picture but how do i post that on here?

View attachment 375883

You are supposed to be taking a Screen Shot of the top right of the forum main page where we have New Topics, so do that, do what you did to take that Screen Shot above but take it of the top right of the forum main page instead.

It's STILL there.

Hold down the ctrl button on your keyboard, then use the scroll up or down on your mouse. It will adjust the size of your screen. Maybe your screen is too big, which hides the right side.

It's STILL there.

Hold down the ctrl button on your keyboard, then use the scroll up or down on your mouse. It will adjust the size of your screen. Maybe your screen is too big, which hides the right side.

Finally someone with a possible solution ....let me try that now. Thanx

Unfortunately, does not help. All I get is a big white margin.

It's STILL there.

Finally someone with a possible solution ....let me try that now. Thanx

Unfortunately, does not help. All I get is a big white margin.

It was visible when i turned on my computer today...perhaps doing what you said takes a little time to work.

It's STILL there.

No...never had a problem with it before. Now it is showing up at the bottom of my page.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on this board now....and not just glitiches....but confusion, over moderation etc apparantly designed to change the fundamental nature of this board from being a free speech board to one dominated by political correcgtness.

I have a board to go to if the worst case happens on here and I would suggest everyone with a conservative bent to be prepared.

Glad you asked.. It was mis-titled during the upgrade. Always WAS "New Threads" not "New Posts".. We HAVE a "New Posts" page thats in the top black menu bar under "What's New"..

Didn't make sense to call New Threads -- new post when we ALREADY HAVE a real New Posts..

That's makes less sense than all the CONSPIRACY mongering going on in this thread..

BTW -- That was changed OVER a month ago...

It's STILL there.

Who's dick was it?

It's STILL there.

Who's dick was it?

Bode's probably :smoke: :omg:

It's STILL there.

We're here to BE pestered.. It enhances our salary reviews..

Are you on a mobile platform? The right side formatting goes nuts if you zoom in too far.. Hard to see more than maybe 8 posts on mobile without zooming or eye strain.. Mobile devices are better suited to Twitter/FB/Instagram than Message Boards..

No matter how hard you try to program "columns" with complex images/boxes/graphics -- there will be zoom settings that get the extra column panels wrong...

Forum List

Back