What happened Nancy?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Pelosi told The Washington Post in March, “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path.”

But the impeachment was partisan, actually 4 Democrats sort of went off the path while 100% of the Republicans voted no.

Pelosi told CNN in June, “I don’t think there’s anything more divisive we can do than to impeach a president of the United States, and so you have to handle it with great care. It has to be about the truth and the facts to take you to whatever decision has to be there. It should by no means be done politically.”

Why the Flip Flop? Regardless of her thoughts on Ukraine and the subjectivity regarding the call, this was still 100% partisan? So now the Judicial Branch will get involved but there is that pesky Brett Kavanaugh there, who also saw the wrath of partisan politics.

This is like a Netflix show you binge. Crazy.

Pelosi actually managed to tell the truth by accident when she said that they had been trying to impeach him for 2 1/2 years. Crazy Maxine Watters said that she would make it her priority to impeach Trump. Let's not forget the crazy that yelled we will impeach the moth****er.
To say it was not political is a joke. They only people that testified Had nothing but second hand, third hand hearsay. Trump told many there was nothing he wanted long before congress started its sham. The president of Ukraine said there was no pressure, he felt none. Hard to have a quid pro quo if neither party want it or has that understanding. But of course it was changed from that because there was no such thing. 44 used executive privilege numerous times but the crazy democrats never even suggested he be impeached.

Pelosi told The Washington Post in March, “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path.”

But the impeachment was partisan, actually 4 Democrats sort of went off the path while 100% of the Republicans voted no.

Pelosi told CNN in June, “I don’t think there’s anything more divisive we can do than to impeach a president of the United States, and so you have to handle it with great care. It has to be about the truth and the facts to take you to whatever decision has to be there. It should by no means be done politically.”

Why the Flip Flop? Regardless of her thoughts on Ukraine and the subjectivity regarding the call, this was still 100% partisan? So now the Judicial Branch will get involved but there is that pesky Brett Kavanaugh there, who also saw the wrath of partisan politics.

The filthy fascist is scared of what will be revealed when Republicans are allowed to actually call real witnesses

So now all of a sudden is she holding back the impeachment articles from the senate...WHY?....I think she and her colleagues must of got hammered on their phones last night....

One thing is for sure, ever since Trump descended that escalator and tossed his hat into the ring, politics in this country has never been so intresting or as captivating. The more his competition fights him the stronger he gets and the weaker they get. In his own way he is delivering exactly what he promised and that was to drain the swamp. The funny thing is, he's making the swamp critters do all the heavy lifting. When the Barr/Dunham team start issuing indictment it's gonna get really interesting and I for one will be watching every move. As for the Democrats it's like watching some fool play Russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver, there just is no way for them to win now. The only question now is who
and how many are going to end up in jail.

What happened? Trump went and did impeachable stuff!
Nancy is the child. She plays games with the State of the Union and the Impeachment release of documents....ooooohhhh! Wow! Get this through your head. With President Trump, this is all baked into the cake. We knew this from the beginning. This is why he was elected. He is playing with the Progs. Nothing to lose. Thisman has been beat down by the media, the entertainers, the politicians, the elites and more. And he is still standing. Nancy has many drinks before going on TV dressed in her Sunday best.

Just shows the caliber of what the democrats are sportin'
But they are so serious, the charges are so serious that they not only impeached on a completely partisan basis, that some of their part refused to vote. But they now feel compelled to sit on it instead of sending it to the senate for a trial. Yeah serious, RIGHT.

They chased impeachment and caught it and now they don't know what to do with it.

AMERICA HATES THEM

And they are just NOW figuring that out?

Just shows the caliber of what the democrats are sportin'
But they are so serious, the charges are so serious that they not only impeached on a completely partisan basis, that some of their part refused to vote. But they now feel compelled to sit on it instead of sending it to the senate for a trial. Yeah serious, RIGHT.
They had to rush The IMPEACHMENT to save The Union and got it done in 36 days and could not actually cite an actual law that was broken, and did not include a single thing from the pile of shit called The Mueller Report.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton ADMITTED to Crimes he committed, and that process took 162 days ending in acquittal.

Again Trump 36 Days vs Bill Clinton 162 Days and given Full Due Process Rights.

It was such a GRAVE EMERGENCY and such a SERIOUS MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY....

And now Nancy is going to park her stinky vagina on it, and sit on it.....like forever?

So now all of a sudden is she holding back the impeachment articles from the senate...WHY?....I think she and her colleagues must of got hammered on their phones last night....
Dimwingers: “Trump is an existential threat to our Democracy, we must move fast. Now we are gonna sit back and look at some polls before we decide if we will save the country”.

Dimwingers: “Trump is an existential threat to our Democracy, we must move fast. Now we are gonna sit back and look at some polls before we decide if we will save the country”.
Trump is a Threat to The Union, Our Constitution and is a Danger to all Hairy Man Butt Lovers everywhere!

Impeach
Impeach
Impeach

Oh wait, The Polls

The Brakes
The Brakes
The Brakes!

What happened? Trump went and did impeachable stuff!

She clearly stated she wanted bi-partisan support. So what happened?
51iTTXhMcBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I think the dems finally realized that loony left twitter is not America......

Forum List

Back