What happened to American optimism?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The Teen-Killer Whisperer

718fe0204teenkillers01.jpg

"We’re in the last days, and the enemy, Satan, is pouring his spirit out upon men on the Earth.”

lol

How would you sell this guy a future filled with freedom, democracy, and space exploration?

"We’re in the last days, and the enemy, Satan, is pouring his spirit out upon men on the Earth.”

lol

How would you sell this guy a future filled with freedom, democracy, and space exploration?

You may not like what I am about to say, but here goes anyway.
Lucifer who was cast out of heaven has been allowed to walk the earth to tempt US to turn away from God. Those on the left has embraced this leader, for you see God being removed from societal norms, while immorality is being FORCED upon US at every turn. This last election was God stepping up and giving US the choice to go down the proverbial "shitter" or come to grips that to get the country back to being great, to cast aside the next follower of Lucifer, by keeping her from achieving her end goal.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky
Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."

1 more thing I want to point out.

Flashback: Obama Turns NASA Into Muslim Outreach Program
he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."

lol

Lucifer who was cast out of heaven has been allowed to walk the earth to tempt US to turn away from God. Those on the left has embraced this leader, for you see God being removed from societal norms, while immorality is being FORCED upon US at every turn. This last election was God stepping up and giving US the choice to go down the proverbial "shitter" or come to grips that to get the country back to being great, to cast aside the next follower of Lucifer, by keeping her from achieving her end goal.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky
Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."

he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."

Do you believe that God is pro-American? Or that God condemns the entire population of the USA based on the actions of leftists?

lol

Do you believe that God is pro-American? Or that God condemns the entire population of the USA based on the actions of leftists?

I believe that God is pro people who follow his will. Those that don't follow his will, he allows Lucifer to have for eternity.. Does that help?

You liberals SHAT all over American optimism with your nationwide epidemic of hatred, violence, bloodthirst, American-hating treason, and the RAGING baby tantrums you nonhumans throw when someone doesn't have a muslim dick in their mouth. It's BAD for American optimism when you liberal animals, completely unfit for civilized society, HATE every detail of Americana in general and spend 100% of your time scolding everyone that EVERY quantum of matter in the universe is somehow racist, Nazi or Hitler. It's hard to be optimistic when we have beyond-treason liberals demons who have violent meltdowns when someone mentions "putting American interests first" and we have a lot of liberalfilth who exhibit EVERY loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! Where is the optimism in that?

Forum List

Back