What Happened to AOC & Squad? Auntie Maxim, The Beast and Michael Avenati?

DNC did a good jobs of shutting them up ... for now.

Obviously they did put muzzles on them, as I'm sure they were an embarrassment.

But at the same time, the Democrat Party seems to have incorporated the squad's policy wishlist into their platform.

Obviously they did put muzzles on them, as I'm sure they were an embarrassment.

But at the same time, the Democrat Party seems to have incorporated the squad's policy wishlist into their platform.

yes----so true----but the donkey is reluctant to screw itself up by letting those sluts OPEN UP

Notice how the democrat Brown Shirts stopped pulling down statues as soon as internal polling showed Biden tanking

Trump's EO making that a federal crime might have had something to do with them ceasing their destruction of statues. It's hard to vote for Biden when you're in a federal prison.

:laughing0301:

In order for it to appear that Biden is in "control" over the party, they have pulled airing any media attention on those who maintain the solid intention to take the country as far left as possible. The DNC knows well that many of the 40% (imo there are more than that given stat) of independent voters are still deciding due to the the latest releases of information. If Biden happens to pull off a win, the Dem moderates will almost instantly understand about what's happening to their Dem party. The leftist and liberal congressional reps will be loudly proclaiming that the election "proved that people want to go even farther left" which is not the case for the silent majority nor for the majority of independents. I'm counting on moderate Dems to see this bigger picture and vote accordingly, but I tend to idealize things at times. A good friend of mine is a Dem, and she says she feels "stuck" and doesn't like either candidate, but says she's leaning towards a no vote for the leftist agenda.

Forum List

Back