What happened to high oil prices due to Trump killing the terrorist?

We don't even get our oil from Iran and we get very little from the middle east...we are energy independent thanks to Trump...any raise in oil prices in the states are an attempt to profit off of fear by the global oil companies....

Another THE SKY IS FALLING fail by libtards.:5_1_12024:

We don't even get our oil from Iran and we get very little from the middle east...we are energy independent thanks to Trump...any raise in oil prices in the states are an attempt to profit off of fear by the global oil companies....

Actually oil is international and not really local. As a person who spent a couple of years in the commodities market, I know how traders work. It may spike for a day or two, but then goes back down in a day or two. I never bet on knee-jerk news reports. Plus you're really not trading contracts based on what you think, you trade contracts because of what you think other people will believe.

The media will do whatever it takes to try and destroy Trump, even if it's fake news. They downplay the real news.

Stocks rise, lifting Nasdaq to a record, after Trump's comments on Iran attack ease tensions

Actually oil is international and not really local. As a person who spent a couple of years in the commodities market, I know how traders work. It may spike for a day or two, but then goes back down in a day or two. I never bet on knee-jerk news reports. Plus you're really not trading contracts based on what you think, you trade contracts because of what you think other people will believe.

The media will do whatever it takes to try and destroy Trump, even if it's fake news. They downplay the real news.

Stocks rise, lifting Nasdaq to a record, after Trump's comments on Iran attack ease tensions
Of course but Middle east oil is not the only game in town anymore...our fracking and oil reserves fill in for any interruption...that wasn't the case just a decade ago...we certainly shouldn't be dying in the sand for it anymore...and the market shouldn't freak the fuck out every time there is trouble in the area....and the price should be much more stable...if its not look elsewhere for a reason....like greed and gouging...

How did tRump make us energy independent?

We really aren't "energy independent"

Our oil goes on the market just like everyone elses. We are at the mercy of world oil prices as much now as we were when we were relying on "middle eastern oil"

I should let you look it up for yourself...he opened up drilling ground that was closed by Obama....and his EPA is not a bunch of scared bunnies...so fracking permits are at an all time high....

Our oil goes on the market just like everyone elses. We are at the mercy of world oil prices as much now as we were when we were relying on "middle eastern oil"
We are not dependent on the middle east anymore...that sounds like independent to me....we are exporting oil....

We are not dependent on the middle east anymore...that sounds like independent to me....
It's all in the same pot bro. If they cut production prices spike and WE PAY FOR IT.
If war starts prices spike regardless of our drilling and WE PAY FOR IT.

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE is a talking point, nothing more. Until we KEEP OUR OIL it's all the same.

I should let you look it up for yourself...he opened up drilling ground that was closed by Obama....and his EPA is not a bunch of scared bunnies...so fracking permits are at an all time high....
Yet we are still paying 2 to 3 dollars a gallon....

THINK

THINK
Yeah I know...but a lot of that are taxes and just plain greed and gouging....

THINK
Yeah I know...but a lot of that are taxes and just plain greed and gouging....
Indeed. Which it why corporate subsidies need to stop.
I also wouldn't mind nationalizing our energy so we are TRULY independent. But that will never happen. We're too greedy

We are not dependent on the middle east anymore...that sounds like independent to me....
It's all in the same pot bro. If they cut production prices spike and WE PAY FOR IT.
If war starts prices spike regardless of our drilling and WE PAY FOR IT.

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE is a talking point, nothing more. Until we KEEP OUR OIL it's all the same.
It doesn't have to be like that anymore....the people that benefit from that excuse will have to update their thinking...they need to add into their equation the USA's production level when speculating...

Of course but Middle east oil is not the only game in town anymore...our fracking and oil reserves fill in for any interruption...that wasn't the case just a decade ago...we certainly shouldn't be dying in the sand for it anymore...and the market shouldn't freak the fuck out every time there is trouble in the area....and the price should be much more stable...if its not look elsewhere for a reason....like greed and gouging...

Actually it's all part of the global market and always was. We just don't depend on them as much as we used to in the past, but still depend on them.

The price of petroleum products is worldwide. The commodities market plays the biggest part in pricing, and there is no domestic market for domestic consumption. Our production helps keep global prices down, and gives OPEC a run for their money. In return, that really helps us since we are the biggest oil consumers.

How much petroleum does the United States import and export? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Forum List

Back