"What Happened To Joe Biden?"

Both Biden and Trump are too old for this game and need to be retired...

President Trump speaks flawlessly for hours with more energy than a 20 year old.

Biden... too bad what happened to him.
No, Trump is a horrible speaker and can't pronounce words, keep a unity form of thought to complete a sentence, lies constantly... I would never hire him to speak at a convention. He is just like Biden, too old and we don't need them.
Trump speaks like he is from the street. He has meaning but a few more words at times would clarify his statement. Joe was not the best political speaker. He now has some issues.

Age or stroke?

Didn't he have a couple brain aneurysms? It could have been that compounded with that he was never very bright to start with

Those aneurysms happened back in the 80's and if they did contribute, you'd think he would have gone downhill much sooner....but since the ad video in the OP the dates given were within the last 5 years or less that shows he was still capable of making a coherent argument.

I'd be inclined to guess something else has happened in just the last couple of years that sent him into significant decline

Age or stroke?

Didn't he have a couple brain aneurysms? It could have been that compounded with that he was never very bright to start with

Those aneurysms happened back in the 80's and if they did contribute, you'd think he would have gone downhill much sooner....but since the ad video in the OP the dates given were within the last 5 years or less that shows he was still capable of making a coherent argument.

I'd be inclined to guess something else has happened in just the last couple of years that sent him into significant decline

There is a theory out there he has had a stoke. It is certainly possible. It would not even be unusual for someone his age to have had one.
What ever has caused his significant mental decline, you have to be willing to pretend at this point, if you don't see it.

Age or stroke?

Good points, but Biden was never really playing with a full deck.

Robin Williams: Biden is like your crazy uncle and they haven't gotten the medication doses right yet

Age or stroke?

There is a theory out there he has had a stoke. It is certainly possible. It would not even be unusual for someone his age to have had one.
What ever has caused his significant mental decline, you have to be willing to pretend at this point, if you don't see it.

Yes. And it's not like he started the decline from a mountain top. He started it from barely coherent to begin with

Age or stroke?

Robin Williams: Biden is like your crazy uncle and they haven't gotten the medication doses right yet

Once again... forget the gaffes and misspeaks Biden does.
He has always been a bumbler.
It is the CONSTANT memory loss. It is called cognitive skills. His cognition has declined...a LOT... and you have to be pretending at this point to say it hasn't.

Age or stroke?

Yeah, I get that......but in the ad in the OP the comparison between 'then & now' is very striking (within 5 years)..........vs maybe 10, 20 or 30 years ago.

It's kinda like not playing with a full deck for many years, then all of a sudden you can't find the deck

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Joe and Democrats are just going through the motion. They know they're gonna get creamed.
Even scarier if only going through the motions with a senile fossile who can't think or talk, no campaign, no visibility, no real interviews, shies from confrontation and tough questions, and WINS.

We KNEW what we were getting with Trump in 2016.

Imagine electing this guy THEN finding out he can't actually run the country? And his fallback is a slut that only 7% of his party even likes whose parents were not even Americans.

Joe and Democrats are just going through the motion. They know they're gonna get creamed.
Even scarier if only going through the motions with a senile fossile who can't think or talk, no campaign, no visibility, no real interviews, shies from confrontation and tough questions, and WINS.

We KNEW what we were getting with Trump in 2016.

Imagine electing this guy THEN finding out he can't actually run the country? And his fallback is a slut that only 7% of his party even likes whose parents were not even Americans.
But that is exactly what the progressive ilk wants to happen

Both Biden and Trump are too old for this game and need to be retired...

I agree. You've got countries with Prime Ministers in their 30s and all we ever get stuck with are a bunch of geriatrics.
You don't even know what geriatrics is, do you?

This isn't it.

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Trump-Melania-Trump.jpg

Age or stroke?

Funny you mention stroke, because "stroke" is often a topic someone I know brings up a lot, he has dementia. Thing with dementia is there are few subjects they discuss, and there aren't answers for any of them permanently. In other terms they can't process new information but in the short term, and sometimes that term is only a second.

Biden has dementia. They work with him daily like training a monkey, it's not working well.

Forum List

Back