What Happened to Melania Trump Supposedly Planning to Divorce Donald?

If he lost the presidential race in 2020? It is something we seemed to hear repeatedly last year that Melania Trump's "arrangement" (what some called it) would be ended if he lost the presidency.

It has been seven months since he left office. What is the deal? Could it be she loves him and wants to stay married?

Nobody in their right mind believes 1/8th of the crap the lefturd media came up with about Trump.

See sig line below...

If he lost the presidential race in 2020? It is something we seemed to hear repeatedly last year that Melania Trump's "arrangement" (what some called it) would be ended if he lost the presidency.

It has been seven months since he left office. What is the deal? Could it be she loves him and wants to stay married?
I never heard that. However the marriage is very lucrative to Melanie. Why change it?

I never heard that. However the marriage is very lucrative to Melanie. Why change it?
She'd probably get more in a divorce settlement than what she's got access to currently.

The stuff about her hating him and wanting a divorce is a leftist lie. It's all they do is lie about everything and everyone they don't like hoping it get's picked up on and passed off as fact - this is no different.

Could be. Love is said to be deaf, dumb, blind, and stupid. Point is, no one cares. She has to live with him. Not anyone else.
Trump is gone. What he and his wife do is no one's business but theirs. :)

She'd probably get more in a divorce settlement than what she's got access to currently.

The stuff about her hating him and wanting a divorce is a leftist lie. It's all they do is lie about everything and everyone they don't like hoping it get's picked up on and passed off as fact - this is no different.
I don’t know...I don’t think love enters into it much. It is a very transactional relationship.

Thanks for reinforcing what I already figured: Women are gold diggers who only marry for the money.

You've come a long way, baby.

:laughing0301:

All just more mind rot from a media now reeling from the loss of billions of dollars in sales from the sale of fake news to the TDS-enslaved readers craving it.

OP, possibly the same thing that happened to all that proof of First Lady Michelle Obama being a tranny and President Barrack Obama being gay.

All just more mind rot from a media now reeling from the loss of billions of dollars in sales from the sale of fake news to the TDS-enslaved readers craving it.

I really like the second one that says "psychics say."

Yeah, I always pay money to phony "psychics" when I want to know the future.

:laughing0301:

Some women care far more about their dogs and houseplants than they do a husband.
It's humbling for a husband to play second fiddle to a Crape Myrtle.

th

Love is said to be deaf, dumb, blind, and stupid.
Does that make you the Love Doctor?

Point is, no one cares.
Except the media who kept putting out fake stories of divorce to all the TDS-driven idiots like you who suck up anything negative about Trump like gravy!

Trump is gone.
No he's not. He just held a rally in Alabama with more people attending than they could fit into the camera lens---- tens of thousands.

For all you math-challenged people, that amounts to about 40X as many people as Joe attracted to ALL of his rallies and public appearances COMBINED. :21:

And he is right out there endorsing candidates and being endorsed by candidates.

DJT is the most NOT-gone ex-president in the history of this country.

Some women care far more about their dogs and houseplants than they do a husband.

They just not be dicking their wives in a proper manner.

Or maybe their wives are lesbian carpet munchers.

Given the way President Trump stuck it in the left, I'm pretty sure Melania is a satisfied woman.

Last edited:
Does that make you the Love Doctor?

Except the media who kept putting out fake stories of divorce to all the TDS-driven idiots like you who suck up anything negative about Trump like gravy!

No he's not. He just held a rally in Alabama with more people attending than they coul;d fit into the camera lens---- tens of thousands.

For all you math-challenged people, that amounts to about 40X as many people as Joe attracted to ALL of his rallies and public appearances COMBINED. :21:

And he is right out there endorsing candidates and being endorsed by candidates.

DJT is the most NOT-gone ex-president in the history of this country.

"But....but...him wuz impeached..."

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

They kept trying to say the marriage was on the rocks. Even accused Melania of slapping his hand away when they were in Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back