What happened to Moore's promise to "sue his accusers"

[His accusers didn't win anything except lost income, negative exposure and ostracism.
Nope, those are Moore's winnings. The accusers are at home with their families well rewarded for their victory on the 12th. Moore is a moral pariah.

More simple minded crying over the impossible. How can we know what's going on with that? If any of you morons have ever sued anyone ( I have and won) then you would know it takes a while.

You won money?
A lot, and we deserved it. Two lying bastards nearly killed my wife in a car wreck when they pulled out in front of her. Took three years but I, with the help of an expert in accident re-creation, beat their sorry lying asses. I despise liars.

So you won a nuisance payout from an insurance company or was the driver above the turnip level?

More simple minded crying over the impossible. How can we know what's going on with that? If any of you morons have ever sued anyone ( I have and won) then you would know it takes a while.

You won money?
A lot, and we deserved it. Two lying bastards nearly killed my wife in a car wreck when they pulled out in front of her. Took three years but I, with the help of an expert in accident re-creation, beat their sorry lying asses. I despise liars.

So you won a nuisance payout from an insurance company or was the driver above the turnip level?
No we didn't. But since you want to pretend you know all about it, I'll not tell you jack.

Moore is too chicken shit of the truth coming out to every put himself under oath.

His accusers won exactly what they wanted.

His accusers didn't win anything except lost income, negative exposure and ostracism.

Which accusers received any of that?

"Corfman says she agreed to share details only after The Washington Post sought her out and gave her assurances she wasn't the only one accusing Moore of misconduct. She tells NBC, "my bank account has not flourished. If anything it's gone down because I'm not working."
Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman says she wasn't paid to tell story

Beverly Nelson:
""Since I spoke about my experience with Roy Moore when I was only 16 years old, I have been the target of threats and lies," she said. "A talk radio host said that I should be put in the town square and stoned and he said he wanted to be the first to throw the largest stone at me. Someone even sent me a photo of a casket, which I took as a threat.
"As a result, I have had to live behind triple-locked doors, tinted windows, I've even had to have security accompany me when I went to a doctor's appointment."
Roy Moore accuser believes her life is in danger, lawyer Gloria Allred says

They do love their pedophiles in Alabamy.

Bannon is a tubby runner-away street fighter!

Tubby is his least problem. He's got herpes of the face or else he's a flaming alcoholic.
And god knows what's up with Skank Conway.
Their faces reflect the lives they have lived. Degenerates. Trump's finest.

PROD-Steve-Bannon-and-Kellyanne-Conway.jpg

You won money?

Then you must abhor Trump.
Congrats on winning your lawsuit.
I did the same in a med malpractice lawsuit.

[His accusers didn't win anything except lost income, negative exposure and ostracism.
Nope, those are Moore's winnings. The accusers are at home with their families well rewarded for their victory on the 12th. Moore is a moral pariah.

You simply don't understand sexual harassment, the exposure of the predator by the victims and the consequences.
Most men don't.
Nobody won. Everybody loses.

Waiting, the women were losing before the victory validated their stories and self esteem.

They accepted the fall out, and, yes, they are heroines who won for America.

You won money?

Then you must abhor Trump.
Congrats on winning your lawsuit.
I did the same in a med malpractice lawsuit.
I don't get the connection about Trump but thanks all the same. Trump was not involved in the wreck.

I mean, after all, wasn't Moore the "wronged party" by the accusation of sexual molestation by those women the reason why he lost????

Whose responsibility is it to sue in court......women that well know that statutes of limitations have long expired...................OR...... is it the responsibility of Moore to seek "justice"???
Better question is "Where are Moore's accusers?"

No, moron, that is NOT a "better question"........

Is Moore....as the wronged party supposed to sue his accusers?

Just answer if that's a YES or a NO.....

I have no clue whether Moore will follow through with his law suit and I don’t care. That’s his issue.

But law suits take time to prepare if you do it right. Not at all surprised that he wouldn’t rush a law suit before Christmas

No, moron, that is NOT a "better question"........

Is Moore....as the wronged party supposed to sue his accusers?

Just answer if that's a YES or a NO.....
Sorry shit for brains, but I am NOT playing your "my rules" game.
I would sure like to know where these bought off by Gloria Alred sluts are.
IF they were truly assaulted, where is their lawsuit?

Since your GED classes have not covered this, the statutes of limitations are way over for those women to file suit against Moore.....

HOWEVER, Moore is free to sue these ladies since he is the party that has been "wronged" by these allegations......So, please call him at home (while he's playing with his little gun) and DEMAND that law suits be filed against those ladies..

Will you do that Baggy???

Since your GED classes have not covered this, the statutes of limitations are way over for those women to file suit against Moore.....

HOWEVER, Moore is free to sue these ladies since he is the party that has been "wronged" by these allegations......So, please call him at home (while he's playing with his little gun) and DEMAND that law suits be filed against those ladies..

Will you do that Baggy???
LOL, since I don't know Mr. Moore personally, I doubt he would take my advice, and BTW gnat, no GED, Private High School, and Magna Cum Laude BBS.

I have no clue whether Moore will follow through with his law suit and I don’t care. That’s his issue.

But law suits take time to prepare if you do it right. Not at all surprised that he wouldn’t rush a law suit before Christmas

If Moore files, his entire life will be exposed. I doubt he wants that.

I mean, after all, wasn't Moore the "wronged party" by the accusation of sexual molestation by those women the reason why he lost????

Whose responsibility is it to sue in court......women that well know that statutes of limitations have long expired...................OR...... is it the responsibility of Moore to seek "justice"???

Who are they, suddenly they don't have tv time anymore.......hmmmmmmm

I wonder why???

Forum List

Back