What happened to Moore's promise to "sue his accusers"

What is it with lefties? It isn't even a freaking month since Moore lost the election. It takes about ten years to prosecute a successful lawsuit. Relax lefties and enjoy the booming economy instead of worrying about an obscure former Alabama candidate.

What is it with lefties? It isn't even a freaking month since Moore lost the election. It takes about ten years to prosecute a successful lawsuit. Relax lefties and enjoy the booming economy instead of worrying about an obscure former Alabama candidate.

Booming economy for whom? I haven't seen any big raises for the working class.

Are you for real?
2K per employee for AT&T!
I worked for them for 35 years and NEVER saw a bonus like that for UNION EMPLOYEES!

Funny how all the cultists who supported a child molester are still making excuses for him.
Sad.

Bannon is a tubby runner-away street fighter!

Tubby is his least problem. He's got herpes of the face or else he's a flaming alcoholic.
And god knows what's up with Skank Conway.
Their faces reflect the lives they have lived. Degenerates. Trump's finest.

PROD-Steve-Bannon-and-Kellyanne-Conway.jpg

they both look like meth heads.

Are you for real?
2K per employee for AT&T!
I worked for them for 35 years and NEVER saw a bonus like that for UNION EMPLOYEES!

It looks like you got screwed. It would be nice if the 2K were a monthly/yearly raise which would actually mean something. You morons get Trumpchanged and you think it's a good thing.

Forum List

Back