What happened to this African nation

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I can't find it on a map of Africa

hhnnjkkl,,.png

Really, Genius? Do provide us a map showing us where southern Asia is on the African continent you moron! :lmao:

Or are you really such a dim bulb that you don't get the gist of this thread? 🔦
They're just retarded ..they have to derail anything that isn't the current truth ...useful idiots can't help it ..they're subhuman bots

They're just retarded ..they have to derail anything that isn't the current truth ...useful idiots can't help it ..they're subhuman bots

I guess when you are such a retarded reject of society that you'll take a job trolling threads trying to constantly derail them of facts with lies, gaslighting and misinformation!

BTW, whatever happened to Joe's Bureau of Misinformation? I guess that fizzled out too because what it was really about was just oppressing opposing views.

I`m not surprised that you can`t find it. 2 university studies found that FOX News viewers struggle to find South Carolina on a map. Researchers at the University of Maryland and Fairleigh Dickinson University found evidence of Republican ignorance.

Who the hell even watches FOX News anymore? Newsmax is a more right-wing network, FOX is just an entertainment channel.

Forum List

Back