What Happened, Trump?

Well, that's three strikes and you're Out of there, go play with your little balls and practice bat...:itsok:
get bent wing nut you ain't nothing but an arrogant gutter snipe ...like all T-Rump comfort personnel
1005736_488133121268716_1805732186_n.jpg
:2up:

I suspected you would be a sore loser....:wink_2:

Well, that's three strikes and you're Out of there, go play with your little balls and practice bat...:itsok:
get bent wing nut you ain't nothing but an arrogant gutter snipe ...like all T-Rump comfort personnel

Oh wait its time for the time honored tradition of the "gutter snipe" to declare "I am accepting your concession and I wiped the board with you" declaration ...do you gutter snipes get classes on doing that because all you wing nuts end up doing that ....you are a Right wing white person entitled narcissist and stooge..like all T-Rump supporters:2up:

Oh wait its time for the time honored tradition of the "gutter snipe" to declare "I am accepting your concession and I wiped the board with you" declaration ...do you gutter snipes get classes on doing that because all you wing nuts end up doing that ....you are a Right wing white person entitled narcissist and stooge..like all T-Rump supporters:2up:

Seems you don't know me and have been swallowed by misguided hate, good luck with that...

Seems you don't know me and have been swallowed by misguided hate, good luck with that...
Look you weakling stop the whining... you came on without knowing me and posted this to me because you are a Right wing moron.:
Someone needs attention..:itsok:
Now you are crying about : "Seems you don't know me and have been swallowed by misguided hate" ...
you trolled and snarked me and now you cry..too bad

Look you weakling stop the whining... you came on without knowing me and posted this to me because you are a Right wing moron.:
Someone needs attention..:itsok:
Now you are crying about : "Seems you don't know me and have been swallowed by misguided hate" ...
you trolled and snarked me and now you cry..too bad

You've reached the desparation phase, I'm completely unaffected by you other than some pity and boredom.

Basically, you're wasting my time..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back