What happened with the women who said they were raped by Trump?

BooHoo HOO HOO HOOOO!! liberals cant get anything to stick to Trump, and they are all still beating the dead lies and the shit bushes behind their outhouse to find some glue. I think it is so funnaaaaahhh that they show their stupidity, and complete lack of intellect every time they show themselves. Crawl back in your snake pits liberals it is going to be a long 16 to 32 years for you.
People that excuse sexual assaults on women are the lowest vermin on earth.
It helped keep Hillary out of the WH without a visitor's pass.

Then of course we have the scumbag's own words on audio. But that means nothing to you either, right?
Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?
"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they LET you do it,.
Grab them by the pussy, You can do anything.”

You know the one where it's CLEARLY stated that is was consensual. So tell me how is that any different than any other Rap star, Rock star, famous Athlete or movie star and their groupies? You know the ones the you on the left so much admire

Why are you people on the left always lying?
Liar. Nowhere was it even implied it was consensual.
Ah yes it does. "And when you’re a star they LET you do it," key words "LET YOU DO IT". Perhaps you lack reading and listening comprehension skills..
You've excuse this lunatic with sexual assault,.
Really? Do you have any proof? Didn't think so. Liar
mocking the handicapped,
Oh do you mean Trump using the same spastic fluttering arm gestures that he used to mock Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz? He mocked that reporter for lying.
However, I do remember your hero, Obama mocking and making fun of the Special Olympics on the Tonight Show...but being that you've proven to be a lying partisan, I'm sure you had no problem with Obama making fun children with special needs.
racism, misogyny, xenophobia
Really???? You have any proof, citations to back up those claims? Didn't think so, liar.
and chronic lying.
I think you're mistaken Trump for Hilary She was the proven chronic liar ... like yourself.
You actuallly thought this disgusting piece of trash would be a good president with absolutely no experience for the job..
Actually Trump was far from my first choice. I was a Rand Paul supporter. It shows how ignorant you are. However, Trump is shaping up to be a better President than both Obama and Bush. And speaking of "no experience for the job", Obama only served a half term as junior senator before becoming President so where's your outrage? Oh that's right, you're a partisan hack.
How's that instant repeal and replacement of the ACA working out for you. Lol.
Oh, do you mean that disaster Obamacare that most of hard working middle class voters detest? Yes your owns it and will still be blamed upon it's eventual implosion.

Seriously Reasonable. Just look at yourself? You're ranting and lying and making an ass of yourself.

"ANONYMOUS" woman who Trump raped when she was 13 years old dropped her case because of "DEATH THREATS". :badgrin:

It was out there JUST long enough to get reported on...then dropped after the election.

Jesus Christ....what a load of bullshit.

Last edited:
I think she was the one who was crying too. Come on. Geez. Poor anal cream pie, a rich guy tried to kiss her and offered her money for sex!

That's prolly why she was crying --- she knows Rump never pays his clients.
So you're admitting she's a hooker?

He doesn't have to admit it. That's basically what she is. Lol.

We can't be sure 100% that Melania is a hooker.........Only 99%
We are 100% sure that you are a retarded douche bag.

Then of course we have the scumbag's own words on audio. But that means nothing to you either, right?
Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?
"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they LET you do it,.

You know the one where it's CLEARLY stated that is was consensual. So tell me how is that any different than any other Rap star, Rock star, famous Athlete or movie star and their groupies? You know the ones the you on the left so much admire

Ah yes it does. "And when you’re a star they LET you do it," key words "LET YOU DO IT". Perhaps you lack reading and listening comprehension skills..
mocking the handicapped,
Oh do you mean the same spastic fluttering arm gestures that he used to mock Jeb Bush, M

racism, misogyny, xenophobia and chronic lying.
You actuallly thought this disgusting piece of trash would be a good president with absolutely no experience for the job.
I'm thrilled he has no legislative achievements( where Obama had three major ones this early in his presidency) and he's turning out to be an international laughing stock. Swedish president: What are you smoking?

How's that instant repeal and replacement of the ACA working out for you. Lol

History will not be kind to you Deplorables. In the not too distant future you'll be too embarrassed to even admit you supported this American traitor.
Same old thing: attacking Trump based entirely on made up fake news about Trump.

Shit like this is why left-wingers are all douche bags. They are all as dishonest and dishonorable as the day is long.

This phony RAPE shit was some of the most disgusting politics I have ever seen. Truly despicable and evidence that we are VERY lucky Hillary did not win.

I think she was the one who was crying too. Come on. Geez. Poor anal cream pie, a rich guy tried to kiss her and offered her money for sex!

Melania did an "anal cream pie" movie? Lol! I don't think so.

Just admit it, that "woman" is disgusting. :D

Donald is in to Golden Showers

You're a special kind of douche nozzle.

You know that, don't you?

Another one of Trump's fetishes

I feel like I need to take a shower every time I read one of your posts.

I feel like I need to take a shower every time I read one of your posts.
Whatever the justification...you would benefit from as many showers as you can get

Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?

mocking the handicapped,
Oh do you mean Trump using the same spastic fluttering arm gestures that he used to mock Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz? He mocked that reporter for lying.
However, I do remember your hero, Obama mocking and making fun of the Special Olympics on the Tonight Show...but being that you've proven to be a lying partisan, I'm sure you had no problem with Obama making fun children with special needs.
Really???? You have any proof, citations to back up those claims? Didn't think so, liar.
and chronic lying.
I think you're mistaken Trump for Hilary She was the proven chronic liar ... like yourself.
You actuallly thought this disgusting piece of trash would be a good president with absolutely no experience for the job..
Actually Trump was far from my first choice. I was a Rand Paul supporter. It shows how ignorant you are. However, Trump is shaping up to be a better President than both Obama and Bush. And speaking of "no experience for the job", Obama only served a half term as junior senator before becoming President so where's your outrage? Oh that's right, you're a partisan hack.
Oh, do you mean that disaster Obamacare that most of hard working middle class voters detest? Yes your owns it and will still be blamed upon it's eventual implosion.

Seriously Reasonable. Just look at yourself? You're ranting and lying and making an ass of yourself.
Everything was backed up and documented hundreds of times over the past 12 months.You either have some serious memory problems or you're just bat shit crazy.
When you claim ignorance with the orange clown's pathological lying, and point to Hillary
Forest Gump has nothing on you.

THE perv is at it again. Remember when the Japanese premier visited the White House and the serial sex offender shook his hand forever and the look he gave the idiot?
Well the interpreter was a female and it was reported the dipshit made a crass comment about her breasts.
The President of the United States.
He truly is a disgusting piece of shit.
Could you imagine if Obama did something like that( of course he never would) You fuctards would be talking about it for years.

Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?

mocking the handicapped,
and chronic lying.

Everything was backed up and documented hundreds of times over the past 12 months..
No, those false claims that you threw out has been debunked several times over You can't even comprehend that "when you’re a star they LET you do it,". as consensual.
You either have some serious memory problems or you're just bat shit crazy.
I'm just not an intolerant ignorant partisan hack like you're displaying yourself to be.
When you claim ignorance with the orange clown's pathological lying, and point to Hillary .
That's because Hillary has been proven on record to be a pathological for 30 plus years
Not only did you side step Obama's mocking of the Special Olympics but here you go again shaming someone with special needs after you whine and cried over your false beliefs that Trump mocked someone that was handicapped. Hypocrite much?.

Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?

mocking the handicapped,
and chronic lying.

Everything was backed up and documented hundreds of times over the past 12 months..
No, those false claims that you threw out has been debunked several times over You can't even comprehend that "when you’re a star they LET you do it,". as consensual.
You either have some serious memory problems or you're just bat shit crazy.
I'm just not an intolerant ignorant partisan hack like you're displaying yourself to be.
When you claim ignorance with the orange clown's pathological lying, and point to Hillary .
That's because Hillary has been proven on record to be a pathological for 30 plus years
Not only did you side step Obama's mocking of the Special Olympics but here you go again shaming someone with special needs after you whine and cried over your false beliefs that Trump mocked someone that was handicapped. Hypocrite much?.

Oh poster please. Rump DID mock a reporter's congenital disability. And the whole world knows it.

Thanks for self-identifying. That didn't take long.

Asking myself the same questions.

The election was over and it dropped like a rock.

Funny how that worked out.

From a recent thread's linked article:

>> Still, he continues to face a number of pending legal matters around the country, including a defamation suit in New York state filed by a former contestant on the reality show “The Apprentice,” who alleges that Trump sexually harassed her in 2007 and then defamed her during the campaign by accusing her of making up the story. << --- Judge Approves 25 Million Dollar Rump "University" Settlement

Forum List

Back