What happened with the women who said they were raped by Trump?

If Trump was an illegal immigrant or terrorist who allegedly raped these women, snowflakes would say to not paint all Trump supporters wth the rape brush.

THE perv is at it again. Remember when the Japanese premier visited the White House and the serial sex offender shook his hand forever and the look he gave the idiot?
Well the interpreter was a female and it was reported the dipshit made a crass comment about her breasts.
The President of the United States.
He truly is a disgusting piece of shit.
Could you imagine if Obama did something like that( of course he never would) You fuctards would be talking about it for years.
Seriously!!! You're getting yourself all worked up over fake news. You need to take a break and get outside for some fresh air.

When is he going to be charged? It was about a week or so prior to the election. A handful of women said that Trump had raped them.

When will he be charged in those cases? Rape is a serious crime and should be dealt with seriously.

HUFPO reported that TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Why was interest in seeking justice for these poor women abandoned after Election Day?

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? | The Huffington Post

I don't believe any woman stated they were "raped" by Trump. But there are a few that stated he did forcefully kiss them and grab them by the gentials, and one of them actually have witnesse's to this via--(she told them about it when it happened) and refused to go out on any Trump news to where she would have contact with him again. These women were simply verifying what Trump stated he did to women--that he was interested in screwing.

"Six friends and colleagues of People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff are corroborating her first-person account of being kissed and groped by Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago over a decade ago, a charge that Trump denies. On the night Stoynoff says she was attacked by Trump, she called her former journalism professor, Paul McLaughlin, to seek his advice, according to an account he gave People. Stoynoff was in tears, and she asked him what she should do. “I advised her not to say anything, because I believed Trump would deny it and try to destroy her,” he said. McLaughlin thought she should keep quiet because there was no way of knowing how Trump might retaliate.

McLaughlin also tweeted that the two of them felt that she would lose in a he-said-she-said battle. In an article published Tuesday on People.com, Stoynoff outlined what happened after the assault and brought forth six people who could corroborate parts of her story. A day later, Stoynoff wrote that she called an old friend, Marina Grasic, to tell her about the attack.

According to People, “Stoynoff detailed everything about the attack, from Trump pushing her against a wall to the business mogul showing up at her massage appointment the following day, [Grasic] says.” Grasic said that Stoynoff did not want to hurt Melania Trump if the story came out, and “she was horrified by the vulgar circumstances under which she was attacked and propositioned to have an affair.” Grasic told People that “after the incident Trump acted like nothing happened,” and at the time, Stoynoff feared he would engage in “character assassination” against her.

Since Stoynoff published her account, Trump has denied the accusation by insulting her. “She is a liar,” Trump said of Stoynoff. “She’s writing a story, check out her Facebook page, you’ll understand.”

“Take a look, you take a look, look at her, look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so. I don’t think so,” Trump said at a Florida rally.

But People East Coast editor Liz McNeil, Deputy East Coast News Editor Mary Green, and McNeil’s friend Liza Hamm, also attested that Stoynoff’s story hasn’t changed -- she spoke with each of them soon after the incident occurred. People quoted Green, who said that Stoynoff “wondered why it had happened, if she had done anything wrong. I assured her she hadn’t. She was also angry that he had forced himself on her, that she was glad someone had interrupted him, because he was surprisingly strong.”

Report: Trump sexual assault accuser's story corroborated by six people

Trump says she was too ugly for him--LOL

screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

Would a man who talks like this about women, and is also very well known (including bragging about extra marital affairs) try and force himself on women? Oh Yeah!

cartoon_of_the_day_5-17-16_trumps_prob_with_women.jpg

Last edited:
What happened with the women who said they were raped by Trump?

The same thing that happened to the paid fake shills the Democrats used to drive Herman Cain out of his race - they disappeared.

When is he going to be charged? It was about a week or so prior to the election. A handful of women said that Trump had raped them.

When will he be charged in those cases? Rape is a serious crime and should be dealt with seriously.

HUFPO reported that TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Why was interest in seeking justice for these poor women abandoned after Election Day?

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? | The Huffington Post

/---- All fake news. They expected Trump to fold. He fought back.

Forum List

Back