What Happens After a GOP Majority?

Look at what they did when Bush was president and Republicans held both houses.

From 2001 to 2003 the dems held the Senate. From 2007 the dems held both houses, remind us again about HOW Bush did everything with 51 Republican senators when the Dems under Obama couldn't do anything with 59.

7983998912_570021c5b4_z.jpg

So what? The repubs actually stopped more stupid laws than the dems did? Is that some kind of badge of honor for you people? We have enough laws in place right now to make every one of us criminals and the majority of those laws are so fucking stupid no sane person would consider them relevant.

I would like to see a congress actually repeal some laws, that to me would be a good congress. It's been 237 years for fuck sakes, how many more laws do we need and why is your judgment of an effective congress if they can pass more?

The dumbest fucking thing I ever see from people is they want congress to pass more laws or they are a do nothing congress. Why? Why don't we pass good laws in a very limited and contained number while repealing some of the absolute bullshit previous congress' have passed.

Why is it we have to cheer for government passing more laws we must abide by but they don't? Don't we have enough fucking laws already?

Is that the job of Congress now? To stop laws from being enacted?

From 2001 to 2003 the dems held the Senate. From 2007 the dems held both houses, remind us again about HOW Bush did everything with 51 Republican senators when the Dems under Obama couldn't do anything with 59.

7983998912_570021c5b4_z.jpg

So what? The repubs actually stopped more stupid laws than the dems did? Is that some kind of badge of honor for you people? We have enough laws in place right now to make every one of us criminals and the majority of those laws are so fucking stupid no sane person would consider them relevant.

I would like to see a congress actually repeal some laws, that to me would be a good congress. It's been 237 years for fuck sakes, how many more laws do we need and why is your judgment of an effective congress if they can pass more?

The dumbest fucking thing I ever see from people is they want congress to pass more laws or they are a do nothing congress. Why? Why don't we pass good laws in a very limited and contained number while repealing some of the absolute bullshit previous congress' have passed.

Why is it we have to cheer for government passing more laws we must abide by but they don't? Don't we have enough fucking laws already?

Depends. If some company tries to dump radioactive waste in your back yard, will you say, "We have enough laws already"?

If you want to see real change in America, end the drug war.

A very good question! Well, this guy poses some interesting questions and makes some interesting suppositions @ Bill Whalen: After the wave of GOP victories - Viewpoints - The Sacramento Bee

Can they do something worthwhile? Or will they flail around? :eusa_whistle:

I'd expect a State's Convention. A serious move to impeach Obama. A push to repeal Obamacare.

And a manmade or other kind of natural disaster which will give him the excuse to suspend our civil liberties, impose martial law and start a civil war which will result in a dystopian nightmare...EVENTUALLY leading to peace, sort of, and a rebuilding of our society and government along very radicalized lines.

Then, once that has been done Obama will raise his hand over his head, let the microphone drop to the stage and pimp walk into history having accomplished his objective.

Is that the job of Congress now? To stop laws from being enacted?

It's their job to stop stupid laws from being enacted.

We now have 74,000 pages of tax law. You think we need to enact a few more? Because reality needs another what 100k pages added to it?

20,000 pages of rules and regulations for obiecare. Like we needed that.

Yeah, I'm thinking we need to grade congress on laws and regulations that are repealed. we've had enough of enacted.

A very good question! Well, this guy poses some interesting questions and makes some interesting suppositions @ Bill Whalen: After the wave of GOP victories - Viewpoints - The Sacramento Bee

Can they do something worthwhile? Or will they flail around? :eusa_whistle:

I'd expect a State's Convention. A serious move to impeach Obama. A push to repeal Obamacare.

And a manmade or other kind of natural disaster which will give him the excuse to suspend our civil liberties, impose martial law and start a civil war which will result in a dystopian nightmare...EVENTUALLY leading to peace, sort of, and a rebuilding of our society and government along very radicalized lines.

Then, once that has been done Obama will raise his hand over his head, let the microphone drop to the stage and pimp walk into history having accomplished his objective.
"A man-made.... natural disaster." But human activity can't have any effect on the environment, right? Because the Greenhouse Effect is all just a big government Hollywood Jewish media liberal scientist lie to put America under the jackboot of one-world UN Sharia Marxism, right?

Maybe Obama will use his death ray to blow up the moon, or activate his secret army of zombie cyborgs, or set off every nuclear warhead in America all at once right after tweeting a dik pik to Putin with #URWelcome.

This is fun creative writing. What other mangled right-wing fantasies can we come up with?

Really? That's your answer to all the crap obie is doing is the fucking drug war?
In case you haven't noticed the past 75 years of American history, the drug war is the number one excuse for imposing big government regulations into our private lives.

It even went so far in 1990 that President George HW Bush ordered a few hundred active duty US Army soldiers to raid homes in the California mountains. It was called Operation Green Sweep. Look it up. If the government discovers hemp growing on your property, Federal forfeiture laws say that the big government can take your home, your land, your assets, throw you in prison for years, destroy your life, ruin your family, and sell all of your possessions at auction to the highest bidder.

This is for hemp, which cannot be used as a drug, because it's Cannabis Sativa, also known as Marijuana.

If you want to hurt big government, end the drug war.

obama will become petulant and vindictive. Democrats will say that every election they lost was rigged. Harry Reid will try to undo the rule changes that he just changed. He will blame republicans.

Really? That's your answer to all the crap obie is doing is the fucking drug war?
In case you haven't noticed the past 75 years of American history, the drug war is the number one excuse for imposing big government regulations into our private lives.

It even went so far in 1990 that President George HW Bush ordered a few hundred active duty US Army soldiers to raid homes in the California mountains. It was called Operation Green Sweep. Look it up. If the government discovers hemp growing on your property, Federal forfeiture laws say that the big government can take your home, your land, your assets, throw you in prison for years, destroy your life, ruin your family, and sell all of your possessions at auction to the highest bidder.

This is for hemp, which cannot be used as a drug, because it's Cannabis Sativa, also known as Marijuana.

If you want to hurt big government, end the drug war.

The biggest imposition of government is healthcare. The drug war is pretty inconsequential when they get full control of your doctors, hospitals and plans you can get.

Depends. If some company tries to dump radioactive waste in your back yard, will you say, "We have enough laws already"?

I guess you're too stupid to know that would break a butt load of existing laws. Any more great words of wisdom form your ass?

Gay marriage would be forbidden, just as abortion, international War On Drugs, change into a fucking religious country and spend way too much tax money on space programs and military which has to "spread democracy".
No, the Democrats rather win.

Gop = lower taxes=economy booming,=jobs= jobs, strong military,back in space program, helping israel, world leadership from the front not back,in god we trust!!!

Fixed it for you :up:

GOP = sky high taxes=economy in shambles=job loss=job loss, bankrolling the piss out of big military, starting false wars, in god we trust!!! :cuckoo:

Gop = lower taxes=economy booming,=jobs= jobs, strong military,back in space program, helping israel, world leadership from the front not back,in god we trust!!!

Hence why everyone votes Republican right? Because Republicans never caused the largest recession since WW2. Oh, wait...... How that for jobs, etc?

Forum List

Back