What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

If you are sofa king stupid not to have health insurance, then there is no sense in arguing with you. Who do you think pays when asshats like you get a heart attack & runs up a $400k bill that you can't pay.

Man up.

I demand nothing, least of all your money.

What are you even talking about though? The government doesn't pay if I get fucked.

But that's the problem. Republicans want all low skill labor jobs to be low pay, but they don't want to help low income and middle income students to get a college education without being in a huge debt until they are 40, or not able to go to college at all.
Let's apply the same standards you impose on everyone else. Go ahead and back that up.

Not much, you're a lunatic on a mission that puts up sources that doesn't even agree with what you are trying to say. You want to somehow EXCLUDE tithing because you feel it just goes to church overhead. You are dishonest and fueled by anti-religious bigotry.

How the fuck is that dishonest when I even showed another source that parroted my same opinion... and even quoted a fucking MIT study as proof? You're the dishonest troll by cutting that part out of my quoted response. I guess I've found another troll to put on ignore in this thread.
Your posts are still there, genius. How can I cut anything out? You dumb bastard. You quoted a portion that you dishonestly tried to pawn off without considering church giving, because of your hatred of churches.

Oh, and scholarly studies are not a collection of opinions, they are facts. Do you know what a fact is? You posted NONE.
Notice how when he can't provide secular charities that provide an equal amount of service. He all of the sudden takes credit for the majority of Christian donations. What a loon.

WTF are you talking about? You want to make a claim, and I HAVE to do all your information digging? Since when is that how an argument works?
I know what they are. Question is do you?

You do? Once again I guess you don't know how an argument works, your opinion doesn't mean shit without something to back it up. By the way, I already posted a secular chart on here and what the political make up of each group was.

From a Study...

• Black Protestants, followed by Roman Catholics and Jews, were the most likely to give out of the desire to help the needy.

Religious Americans Give More, New Study Finds

Guess what political group is a majority of those groups?

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Excellent. Then the other 200 million people who saw their premiums rise to pay for that welfare hand out will see their insurance cost return to normal

No one should survive at public expense. It's not your money.

Leave charity with charitable organizations.

You don't get it... if people don't have insurance anymore and have to go to the ER, they will just get a huge ER bill they can't pay. Which then means they get their credit ruined, which means then they can't buy cars and houses, which means it hurts the economy, which means health care cost go up, because health care is REQUIRED to treat people that go to the ER, and won't be getting paid for it... so that means if you do have insurance? Yeah it's going to go up regardless, along with the out of pocket costs.

No, you don't get it.
What makes you think a person who gets a subsidy can pay that $7150 dollar ded?
What makes you think that that family who gets a subsidy and buys that Bronze Plan with an aggregate ded can pay that $14300 ded?

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Entrepreneurs who rely on health care will suddenly be uninsured.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

What will that do to the economy?

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?
It's so much better to bankrupt all 20 million with unaffordable IRS enforced premiums.

You don't get it... if people don't have insurance anymore and have to go to the ER, they will just get a huge ER bill they can't pay. Which then means they get their credit ruined, which means then they can't buy cars and houses, which means it hurts the economy, which means health care cost go up, because health care is REQUIRED to treat people that go to the ER, and won't be getting paid for it... so that means if you do have insurance? Yeah it's going to go up regardless, along with the out of pocket costs.

I get it just fine.

No, you don't. Not to mention, then because you have ERs packed with people, guess what happens to the quality of care there? Not just for the people you think are leaches on society, but yes, you, the people that might have to go there even with insurance. And I'm sorry, but they aren't going to let people with insurance jump line.

Ah, but they will.

No. ER priority is based on the top of reason you are there.

:eusa_snooty:

Actually it is, I went in with Ischemic Colitis bleeding profusely, in excruciating pain and because they had people with stroke and heart symptoms had to wait for an hour. It' called triage and every ER does it.

How the fuck is that dishonest when I even showed another source that parroted my same opinion... and even quoted a fucking MIT study as proof? You're the dishonest troll by cutting that part out of my quoted response. I guess I've found another troll to put on ignore in this thread.
Your posts are still there, genius. How can I cut anything out? You dumb bastard. You quoted a portion that you dishonestly tried to pawn off without considering church giving, because of your hatred of churches.

Oh, and scholarly studies are not a collection of opinions, they are facts. Do you know what a fact is? You posted NONE.
Notice how when he can't provide secular charities that provide an equal amount of service. He all of the sudden takes credit for the majority of Christian donations. What a loon.

WTF are you talking about? You want to make a claim, and I HAVE to do all your information digging? Since when is that how an argument works?

You do? Once again I guess you don't know how an argument works, your opinion doesn't mean shit without something to back it up. By the way, I already posted a secular chart on here and what the political make up of each group was.

From a Study...

• Black Protestants, followed by Roman Catholics and Jews, were the most likely to give out of the desire to help the needy.

You tell us, it doesn't say. You lost your argument long ago, you're just too stupid to know it.

But that's the problem. Republicans want all low skill labor jobs to be low pay, but they don't want to help low income and middle income students to get a college education without being in a huge debt until they are 40, or not able to go to college at all.
Let's apply the same standards you impose on everyone else. Go ahead and back that up.
Republicans are quite adamantly against this increase, to the point that they House unanimously voted down the proposed increase.

Republican Views on the Minimum Wage | Republican Views

The Republican answer to lowering college costs and college debt? Kind of funny really... go to technical or vocational school for two years instead of four years and learn a less educated job... that will ultimately pay less. From Marco Rubio:

"We need to get back to training people in this country to do the jobs of the 21st century. Why, for the life of me, I do not understand why did we stop doing vocational education in America, people that can work with their hands; people you can train to do this work while they’re still in high school so they can graduate ready to go work. But the best way to close this gap is to modernize higher education so Americans have the skills for those jobs.”

The only decent answer from a Republican candidate came from Kasich, who many here think is an idiot.

Where the 2016 Republican Candidates Stand on College Issues

From a Study...

The number one ranked state that gives more than any other to charity is Utah.

Guess all Morman's are Liberals now.

As far as generosity goes the poor red states are more generous than the richer liberal states like NY and CA.

2015’s Most and Least Charitable States

Those 20 million Illegals - err - Americans - can get there own health care.

Ignorance is bliss, until ignorance has a preexisting condition or gets fired from his job, or maybe ignorance was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

From a Study...

You tell us, it doesn't say. You lost your argument long ago, you're just too stupid to know it.

Hey dumbass, I alaready posted the chart that shows the percentage of people from each political group in America and what churches they are in.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings

Republicans are quite adamantly against this increase, to the point that they House unanimously voted down the proposed increase.

The Republican answer to lowering college costs and college debt? Kind of funny really... go to technical or vocational school for two years instead of four years and learn a less educated job... that will ultimately pay less. From Marco Rubio:

"We need to get back to training people in this country to do the jobs of the 21st century. Why, for the life of me, I do not understand why did we stop doing vocational education in America, people that can work with their hands; people you can train to do this work while they’re still in high school so they can graduate ready to go work. But the best way to close this gap is to modernize higher education so Americans have the skills for those jobs.”

The only decent answer from a Republican candidate came from Kasich, who many here think is an idiot.

When did Rubio say get a less educated job? His words you quoted don't say that. Learning a trade isn't less educated, you stupid motherfucker.

And what are you trying to say about Republicans and minimum wage? You just threw a link up like I was supposed to read your mind. You should have quit while you were behind, it looks pathetic at this point.

From a Study...

As far as generosity goes the poor red states are more generous than the richer liberal states like NY and CA.

No, nice fallacy. I already said they were Conservatives. Also look what their churches look like.

th
th
th

Where do you think the money to build those came from?

They survived by going to the emergency room for all those yesra before Obamacare came along, didn't they?

When did Rubio say get a less educated job? His words you quoted don't say that. Learning a trade isn't less educated, you stupid motherfucker.

And what are you trying to say about Republicans and minimum wage? You just threw a link up like I was supposed to read your mind. You should have quit while you were behind, it looks pathetic at this point.

right, who makes more money? A carpenter? A mechanic? A lawyer? A doctor? How many jobs out there today require a 4 year degree? Hell you can't even get a job as manager of a Wal Mart without a 4 year degree. So what good is a vocational degree going to do you?

From a Study...

No, nice fallacy. I already said they were Conservatives. Also look what their churches look like.

th
th
th

Where do you think the money to build those came from?

Well actually, it is THEIR money now, isn't it? They didn't take your money to build their churches.

From a Study...

Hey dumbass, I alaready posted the chart that shows the percentage of people from each political group in America and what churches they are in.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings
Give us the numbers instead of trying to pass off your assumptions as fact. What percentage of liberals give to people oriented charities vs. conservative.

That's what you should have been focusing on instead of trying to sell smoke and mirrors.

Forum List

Back