What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

Really...every fucking elite in the country has either paid for hilary or is actively supporting her campaign, even republican royalty like the Bushes are supporting hilary.......she has accepted bribes from every elite institution in the country, from Wall Street to foreign governments so please....hilary is the candidate of the American elite in Education, politics, the press and hollywood....

No Trump is the one who lived off of the middle and poor class, shame on him for not paying taxes, as he dirties the air with his private jet. He is a lowlife, lives off of others, I think they call those kind "bloodsuckers".

Trump pays more taxes every single year than most people pay their entire lives...every bag of cement, every piece of land...taxed and taxed then taxed some more.....he has allowed his workers to provide good lives for their families and has created thousands of jobs and other businesses....

you left wingers don't understand how actual work gets done.....so please...leave this to the adults....

Wrong, and if you want to prove me different, show us his tax return.

So he pays no taxes as he conducts business...see this is why you need to sit down and let the adults talk...you have no clue what you are talking about if the Borg Queen doesn't mind pulse it into your brain....

Really I know how businesses work and how they lauder money, which is why he has so many fax companies, the steak one and the wine one , etc. He is a LOSER. If he gets it, it will need to be: "YOUR FIRED". He is so stupid about everything. He has no clue to what even the ACA is. He is dense.

Wow...great response.......again, sit down and let the adults talk.....tell your nanny you need a juice box and some Teddy Grahams and it is time for your nap.....

TRump is going to convene a special session of congress to finally fix healthcare....so don't worry...he actually wants to fix it...not use it as a means to control the American people........

Yes right. I doubt trump will give a hoot about anyone but the elites.

Really...every fucking elite in the country has either paid for hilary or is actively supporting her campaign, even republican royalty like the Bushes are supporting hilary.......she has accepted bribes from every elite institution in the country, from Wall Street to foreign governments so please....hilary is the candidate of the American elite in Education, politics, the press and hollywood....

No Trump is the one who lived off of the middle and poor class, shame on him for not paying taxes, as he dirties the air with his private jet. He is a lowlife, lives off of others, I think they call those kind "bloodsuckers".

Trump pays more taxes every single year than most people pay their entire lives...every bag of cement, every piece of land...taxed and taxed then taxed some more.....he has allowed his workers to provide good lives for their families and has created thousands of jobs and other businesses....

you left wingers don't understand how actual work gets done.....so please...leave this to the adults....

What are you 12?
Nobody but you children cares about his Returns.

"he dirties the air with his private jet. He is a lowlife, lives off of others, I think they call those kind "bloodsuckers"

...and the Clinton's drive electric vehicles everywhere they go?

What are you 12?

"he dirties the air with his private jet. He is a lowlife, lives off of others, I think they call those kind "bloodsuckers"

Nobody cares? When you compare someone taking hundreds of millions in pay for play money and all the other stuff HRC has done, the tax returns are minor, and overlooked. But that doesn't mean it isn't a big deal.

The fact that a guy like Trump brags about his financial situation soo much, and that he won't release his returns when all the other candidates for so many years have, it means something.

What are you 12?

Nobody cares? When you compare someone taking hundreds of millions in pay for play money and all the other stuff HRC has done, the tax returns are minor, and overlooked. But that doesn't mean it isn't a big deal.

The fact that a guy like Trump brags about his financial situation soo much, and that he won't release his returns when all the other candidates for so many years have, it means something.

Not to most of the Electorate.

What are you 12?

Yeah...he saw what they did to Rommey.....

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Entrepreneurs who rely on health care will suddenly be uninsured.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

What will that do to the economy?

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?

Conservatives don't bother themselves with trivialities like that - they didn't give a shit before those 20 million had insurance and won't give a shit after they again don't have it.

What fucking part of convening a special session of congress to actually fix healthcare do you not fucking comprehend....the fixes needed are small and do not require the government taking over the entire system...

Hey genius....can you fucking explain how a government that can't provide decent healthcare to a few million military veterans without them dying due to lack of care is going to take over the entire healthcare system for 320 million people and actually make it work better....?

Can you do that?

The part where THERE IS NO FIX that anyone can rationally propose, all we have are do-near-nothing fix proposals from Republcians that will do little to make up for the scale back of Medicaid and subsidies Obamacare provides.

Wtf does government healthcare for veterans have to do with Obamacare? Want to advocate we spend more on veterans...oooook, how does that hinge on Obamacare?

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?

Conservatives don't bother themselves with trivialities like that - they didn't give a shit before those 20 million had insurance and won't give a shit after they again don't have it.

What fucking part of convening a special session of congress to actually fix healthcare do you not fucking comprehend....the fixes needed are small and do not require the government taking over the entire system...

Hey genius....can you fucking explain how a government that can't provide decent healthcare to a few million military veterans without them dying due to lack of care is going to take over the entire healthcare system for 320 million people and actually make it work better....?

Can you do that?

Wtf does government healthcare for veterans have to do with Obamacare?

Want to advocate we spend more on veterans...oooook, how does that hinge on Obamacare?

Seriously?
You cannot make that connection?
The VA is SO good that of COURSE the Gov can run EVERYONE'S Health Care.

Can you do that?

Want to advocate we spend more on veterans...oooook, how does that hinge on Obamacare?

Seriously?

No I can't dumb ass BECAUSE THERE ISN'T.

VA is chronically underfunded, but IT IS an efficient system considering how much it costs for outcomes it produces, though again this has NOTHING to do with fundamentally market based Obamacare.

Can you do that?

Seriously?

VA is chronically underfunded, but IT IS an efficient system considering how much it costs for outcomes it produces, though again this has NOTHING to do with fundamentally market based Obamacare.

Ah I see, you lack certain advanced mental capacities.
I apologize for exposing that reality to the board.
How much have you personally used VA Health Care?

Can you do that?

Seriously?

Do you have something you actually want to dispute of what I said or are you content to just post irrelevant bullshit?

Can you do that?

Seriously?

Do you have something you actually want to dispute of what I said or are you content to just post irrelevant bullshit?

(smile) You appear to be...shall we say unhappy that anyone treats you the same way you treat them, 'll make a note of it....child.

Your response tells me you haven't a clue as to the truth of the VA system, you are dismissed as the ill educated child you post as.

Seriously?

(smile) You appear to be...shall we say unhappy that anyone treats you the same way you treat them, 'll make a note of it....child.

Your response tells me you haven't a clue as to the truth of the VA system, you are dismissed as the ill educated child you post as.

I will repeat the question, since you've made little attempt to actually answer it:

Seriously?

I will repeat the question, since you've made little attempt to actually answer it:

Dodge and weave child.
When you start any interaction with a personal attack just expect to get slapped down.
Now, how many times have you used VA services?

What are you 12?

I want to see them and I'm not 12. At least the Clintons pay taxes.

Dodge and weave child.
When you start any interaction with a personal attack just expect to get slapped down.

VA? Many times .... want a list?

rdeany mischaracterizies Obamacare as "healthcare".

It's not. It's incredibly expensive and largely useless health insurance due to:

- Extremely high deductibles which discourage forced enrollees to seek treatment
- Shrinking provider networks as doctors quite practicing medicine

Health insurance which creates OBSTACLES to getting health care is NOT HEALTH CARE.
Doctors quit practising medicine?

Who even knows what you are talking about?

Dodge and weave child.

You had three chances to dispute ANYTHING of what I said and refused to do so. I therefore conclude you are not disputing anything I I've said.

Thats fair, right?

What it means is that he used every loophole that was allowed him by our tax system, and thus making him look bad.

Trump has nothing to gain by releasing his tax returns because only the left cares about it, and Trump won't get one more vote by releasing them. The left just wants ammunition to bash him with so what idiot would do it?

Plus Trump already made an offer to Hillary when she brought it up. Trump said he would release his tax returns if Hillary would release transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street. Hillary declined the offer.

What r ewe gonna do about the ones who can no longer afford to buy Obamacare?

Forum List

Back