What happens to the early and often Clinton votes

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What happens to the early and often Clinton votes that are already cast if she's no longer on the ticket in November?

It would wind up in court, best Progs could hope is a 4-4 tie, remembering they were 7-2 against Gore. Then it goes to the House and it's Donald Trump for 2 terms

Its getting close...less than 60 days

Seems conservatives only hope of beating Hillary was built on her going to jail or dying

Libs will argue those votes were for 'a DNC candidate' and this should be counted for whoever that candidate is at that time.

None of this will matter when Obama suspends the election and declares himself Emperor.

None of this will matter when Obama suspends the election and declares himself Emperor.
been suggested by each opposing party for the last 4 presidents, has not happened yet, and I doubt it will this time. Besides, the kenyan has discovered he does not like the job, he wants to leave almost as bad as the majority of U.S citizens want him to leave.

What happens to the early and often Clinton votes that are already cast if she's no longer on the ticket in November?

It would wind up in court, best Progs could hope is a 4-4 tie, remembering they were 7-2 against Gore. Then it goes to the House and it's Donald Trump for 2 terms

yup

Its getting close...less than 60 days

Seems conservatives only hope of beating Hillary was built on her going to jail or dying

huh. Ohio is voting for Trump in Nov. regardless if Hillary's status.

Really? That is 18 votes. He has to flip 64 from what Obama won in 2012…. Good luck with that.
Most people in Ohio are deplorable according to the hildabeast

I had to wait for a plane there once; she’s not far off the mark. Go Blue.

been suggested by each opposing party for the last 4 presidents, has not happened yet, and I doubt it will this time. Besides, the kenyan has discovered he does not like the job, he wants to leave almost as bad as the majority of U.S citizens want him to leave.

Of course it isn't going to happen. I was being silly. That nonsense comes up every so often by hysterical partisans regardless of party. I find it as funny as I do foolish.

Forum List

Back