What happens when a commie is owned.

Another white know it all college know it all John Lennon trust fund loser owned.

The title "commie" is thrown around a lot by people who do not know what it is. They know the theory, the ideal, but not the living breathing fact. And what I see a lot of these days is the word used as an insult by the very people people who support the close partnership with the current KGB-trained iron-fisted leader. Go figure!

Another white know it all college know it all John Lennon trust fund loser owned.

The title "commie" is thrown around a lot by people who do not know what it is. They know the theory, the ideal, but not the living breathing fact. And what I see a lot of these days is the word used as an insult by the very people people who support the close partnership with the current KGB-trained iron-fisted leader. Go figure!

Really? So what is your evidence of this close partnership?" And communism is really great it's just sooooo misunderstood? :rolleyes:

There is a species of Americans today who do not know the meanings of the terms used. I see terms like "commies" and "cultural marxists," feminazis", etc. flipped around every day, especially on USMB, by people who do not seem to have any idea what these terms would mean. These people have absolutely no understanding of what went before and what is occurring now. They can only repeat someone else's words, the words of jerks. It's pathetic. I was in college in 1970-1974 in Washington, DC, and signed to patrol the steps to the US. Capitol Building during the Vietnam war when I was a university student. Guarding the steps to to the US Capitol, I saw hundreds of thousands on the grounds to protest the fighting in Vietnam. It was an incredible sight to see from my vantage point above the crowd between the Capitol steps and the Lincoln Memorial.

There is a species of Americans today who do not know the meanings of the terms used. I see terms like "commies" and "cultural marxists," feminazis", etc. flipped around every day, especially on USMB, by people who do not seem to have any idea what these terms would mean. These people have absolutely no understanding of what went before and what is occurring now. They can only repeat someone else's words, the words of jerks. It's pathetic. I was in college in 1970-1974 in Washington, DC, and signed to patrol the steps to the US. Capitol Building during the Vietnam war when I was a university student. Guarding the steps to to the US Capitol, I saw hundreds of thousands on the grounds to protest the fighting in Vietnam. It was an incredible sight to see from my vantage point above the crowd between the Capitol steps and the Lincoln Memorial.

Yeah, good times.

Forum List

Back