🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when Biden is sworn in as POTUS next year?

Curious to what y'all think may happen or hope happens. Obviously, nobody in their right mind would want Biden especially under the circumstance he currently suffers (dementia). Whomever his VP would take his place rather soon, I suspect. But that is neither here nor there, who that VP will be. My curiosity is...what will the USA do IF he "wins"? Anything? Nothing? Do as we are told? Complain? Or something worse?

He doesn't currently suffer from dementia. You can't diagnose someone from afar like that and unless he is diagnosed, it seems more a part of a well orchestrated smear campaign. I've seen the same arguments made about Trump and dementia, analyzing changes in speaking, behaving etc - you can discuss it, and speculate, but that's about it.

Biden has never been a good public - EVER. I read he was once a bad stutterer. Given that, it's hard to say he is any worse now. Why would the USA "do" anything based on the internet rumor mill?

If Biden wins, it will be no different than when Trump won.

dont you mean what happens when his VP pick is sworn in...that person will be president behind the so called president...
Yes. That too. But it will not be just a VP. Many many hands will be involved in holding the puppet strings. Many other puppets too.
I hope I'm dead before I see us all become something the founding fathers fought so hard to protect.

Right there with ya.
Thank God I only have ten years or so left but I do worry about my Niece.
She's a staunch conservative at 16 but I'm afraid the opposition will be to strong.

Interesting opinion piece:

Former Vice President Joe Biden is known as a loveable gaffe machine — an unofficial title made possible by his many public blunders and the privilege of having those lapses viewed as endearing rather than disqualifying (a privilege exclusive to rich white men). But as the 77-year-old looks more and more to be the eventual Democratic nominee for president in the 2020 election, pundits, voters, and political rivals are using his so-called “goofs” to shamelessly question his cognitive abilities — a practice that is not only ableist, but grossly negligent.

At a time when the world is facing the ramifications of a global pandemic — and we are forced to seek reassurance from a president who is pretending to be some kind of medical savant while outright lying about a very real, very serious public health threat — the last thing we need is people making unfounded accusations about someone else's health.

Sadly, irresponsibly questioning a politician’s medical status is nothing new. In 1984, concern about then-President Ronald Reagan’s mental facilities emerged. After his first debate with Walter Mondale, during which he appeared “confused,” the chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said Reagan was “showing his age”. And during Roger Stone’s indictment, plans to utilize WikiLeaks to question Hillary Clinton’s mental health during the 2016 presidential election were revealed, which included accusations that the former Secretary of State had had a stroke and had a failing memory.

But President Donald Trump has undoubtedly lowered — if not entirely removed — the bar from which we measure and uphold respectable public discourse in this country. In 2014, Trump questioned the mental health of then-President Barack Obama as he steered the country through the Ebola crisis, saying via Twitter: “There’s something seriously wrong with President Obama’s mental health” and calling him a “psycho.”

As a result, Trump himself has been the target of allegations about his mental health. George Conway, husband of White House advisor Kellyanne Conway, has accused the president of mental decline on numerous occasions, saying he’s not presidential but “mentally unwell.” Multiple media outlets, including The New York Times and USA Today, have published articles calling for Trump to be removed from office because he’s “psychologically unfit,” and in truly unprecedented fashion, 350 mental health professionals submitted a letter to Congress last year claiming that the president’s mental health was deteriorating.

So, accusations regarding Biden’s mental health are neither surprising nor new, but more of the same — a consequence of the standards we once held our public officials to deteriorating entirely. Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume claimed Biden was losing his memory and “getting senile.” Donald Trump, Jr claimed Biden was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s or dementia. And just like President Trump claimed Hillary Clinton “didn’t have the stamina” to be president in 2016, he has claimed Biden lacks the stamina to be president in 2020.

It’s easy to paint these political attacks wrapped in faux-concern for someone’s health as nothing more than the nature of the beast — a byproduct of ruthless campaign strategies that, at least in recent years, have proved successful. But they are not. They are ableism born out of laziness, as well as another example of our country throwing people with disabilities, both physical and mental, under the proverbial bus instead of taking a hard look at society’s moral failings.

Rest of article at link.

Interesting opinion piece:

Former Vice President Joe Biden is known as a loveable gaffe machine — an unofficial title made possible by his many public blunders and the privilege of having those lapses viewed as endearing rather than disqualifying (a privilege exclusive to rich white men). But as the 77-year-old looks more and more to be the eventual Democratic nominee for president in the 2020 election, pundits, voters, and political rivals are using his so-called “goofs” to shamelessly question his cognitive abilities — a practice that is not only ableist, but grossly negligent.

At a time when the world is facing the ramifications of a global pandemic — and we are forced to seek reassurance from a president who is pretending to be some kind of medical savant while outright lying about a very real, very serious public health threat — the last thing we need is people making unfounded accusations about someone else's health.

Sadly, irresponsibly questioning a politician’s medical status is nothing new. In 1984, concern about then-President Ronald Reagan’s mental facilities emerged. After his first debate with Walter Mondale, during which he appeared “confused,” the chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said Reagan was “showing his age”. And during Roger Stone’s indictment, plans to utilize WikiLeaks to question Hillary Clinton’s mental health during the 2016 presidential election were revealed, which included accusations that the former Secretary of State had had a stroke and had a failing memory.

But President Donald Trump has undoubtedly lowered — if not entirely removed — the bar from which we measure and uphold respectable public discourse in this country. In 2014, Trump questioned the mental health of then-President Barack Obama as he steered the country through the Ebola crisis, saying via Twitter: “There’s something seriously wrong with President Obama’s mental health” and calling him a “psycho.”

As a result, Trump himself has been the target of allegations about his mental health. George Conway, husband of White House advisor Kellyanne Conway, has accused the president of mental decline on numerous occasions, saying he’s not presidential but “mentally unwell.” Multiple media outlets, including The New York Times and USA Today, have published articles calling for Trump to be removed from office because he’s “psychologically unfit,” and in truly unprecedented fashion, 350 mental health professionals submitted a letter to Congress last year claiming that the president’s mental health was deteriorating.

So, accusations regarding Biden’s mental health are neither surprising nor new, but more of the same — a consequence of the standards we once held our public officials to deteriorating entirely. Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume claimed Biden was losing his memory and “getting senile.” Donald Trump, Jr claimed Biden was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s or dementia. And just like President Trump claimed Hillary Clinton “didn’t have the stamina” to be president in 2016, he has claimed Biden lacks the stamina to be president in 2020.

It’s easy to paint these political attacks wrapped in faux-concern for someone’s health as nothing more than the nature of the beast — a byproduct of ruthless campaign strategies that, at least in recent years, have proved successful. But they are not. They are ableism born out of laziness, as well as another example of our country throwing people with disabilities, both physical and mental, under the proverbial bus instead of taking a hard look at society’s moral failings.

Rest of article at link.

TLDR since I already know he's a retard.

Curious to what y'all think may happen or hope happens. Obviously, nobody in their right mind would want Biden especially under the circumstance he currently suffers (dementia). Whomever his VP would take his place rather soon, I suspect. But that is neither here nor there, who that VP will be. My curiosity is...what will the USA do IF he "wins"? Anything? Nothing? Do as we are told? Complain? Or something worse?

He doesn't currently suffer from dementia. You can't diagnose someone from afar like that and unless he is diagnosed, it seems more a part of a well orchestrated smear campaign. I've seen the same arguments made about Trump and dementia, analyzing changes in speaking, behaving etc - you can discuss it, and speculate, but that's about it.

Biden has never been a good public - EVER. I read he was once a bad stutterer. Given that, it's hard to say he is any worse now. Why would the USA "do" anything based on the internet rumor mill?

If Biden wins, it will be no different than when Trump won.
The Fat Donnie crew can't come up with something on their own.

Did you forget Trump was given a clean bill of health, including his mental health?

By the same Doc who performed Obama's check ups every year.

The US and the rest of the world will give a sigh of relief as Trump and Republicans across the land are shown the door

Did you forget Trump was given a clean bill of health, including his mental health?

Did you see Trumps mental health exam?

Identify a Lion

These sound of conservatives' heads exploding simultaneously.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
He-he, Dream On, Dummy, Dream On! I'll bet you really ARE as dumb as you look......
LOL

The best part is: no matter how dumb I might be, I'm still way smarter than you.

And yes, I fully expect there will be conservatives poppin' aneurysms that night.

Careful what you wish for. They could well pop something else. :auiqs.jpg:

We return to the disastrous Obama era.

You know, more poverty, less family income, more debt, higher taxes, more dismal economic growth, weaker military, crummy trade deal, more Illegals, more Islam ass kissing and being the joke of the world.

If Biden wins it will be because the dems found a way to cheat....so that would be a time for all out and out war with the left.....
Yep. The ONLY way Sleepy Joe CAN win is if the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics cheat. I'm sure they're already counting on illegal votes, DEAD people votes, and of course, ballot harvesting. This ALMOST worked in 2016, thank God enough people woke up in time (myself included) to vote for President Trump.

Is that the same doctor who Trump tried to reward with a cabinet position?

If Biden wins it will be because the dems found a way to cheat....so that would be a time for all out and out war with the left.....
Yep. The ONLY way Sleepy Joe CAN win is if the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics cheat. I'm sure they're already counting on illegal votes, DEAD people votes, and of course, ballot harvesting. This ALMOST worked in 2016, thank God enough people woke up in time (myself included) to vote for President Trump.
He is a decent man Who will bring our our country back to sanity. Something that can’t be said about the current occupant.

We return to the disastrous Obama era.

You know, more poverty, less family income, more debt, higher taxes, more dismal economic growth, weaker military, crummy trade deal, more Illegals, more Islam ass kissing and being the joke of the world.
We are the joke of the world now.

Sit back and laugh for four years..

Sounds like you guys would unwilling to accept the results of an like like you insisisted the left had to do.

What happens when Biden is elected President

1587161588465.jpeg

Sounds like you guys would unwilling to accept the results of an like like you insisisted the left had to do.
Be interesting to see how graceful Trump is in defeat

Forum List

Back