🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when Biden is sworn in as POTUS next year?

Back to the original thread premise:

Should Gropey Joey be sworn in as president next year you'll have free bacon.

Well....not entirely free....first you'll have to get a gun permit. Then buy ammo.
Then shoot one down as they fly over your government-owned housing.

Oh, and then pay taxes on the meat since it's income.

But you may be allowed to deduct the cost of the one single bullet that brought down your bacon.

Curious to what y'all think may happen or hope happens. Obviously, nobody in their right mind would want Biden especially under the circumstance he currently suffers (dementia). Whomever his VP would take his place rather soon, I suspect. But that is neither here nor there, who that VP will be. My curiosity is...what will the USA do IF he "wins"? Anything? Nothing? Do as we are told? Complain? Or something worse?

We return to the disastrous Obama era.

You know, more poverty, less family income, more debt, higher taxes, more dismal economic growth, weaker military, crummy trade deal, more Illegals, more Islam ass kissing and being the joke of the world.
Yeah, well you try getting to the new normal by leading from behind some time, smarty pants!

Curious to what y'all think may happen or hope happens. Obviously, nobody in their right mind would want Biden especially under the circumstance he currently suffers (dementia). Whomever his VP would take his place rather soon, I suspect. But that is neither here nor there, who that VP will be. My curiosity is...what will the USA do IF he "wins"? Anything? Nothing? Do as we are told? Complain? Or something worse?

We return to the disastrous Obama era.

You know, more poverty, less family income, more debt, higher taxes, more dismal economic growth, weaker military, crummy trade deal, more Illegals, more Islam ass kissing and being the joke of the world.
Yeah, well you try getting to the new normal by leading from behind some time, smarty pants!

Obama "led" up his ass.

IMO chaos will no longer remain the new normal as it has in the beltway for the past three years and three months. VP Biden is not a bully, does not pick fights and will surround himself with younger, well informed and very smart staff. The speculation is he will have for his VP a women and/or a minority who is politically savvy and likely a US Senator or a Governor of a Blue State.

As President, Biden will role with the punches, sure to come from trump and his loyal supporters. His policies will be similar to that of President Obama, who may become his chief of staff: Diplomacy will replace the current Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric, press conferences will return an be civil, and the swamp will be drained.

Obamacare will be fixed, wherein the fixing is needed, and US Citizens will have the opportunity to secure private health insurance if they choose, or to buy into the ACA as they see fit; if the government of the state in which they reside allows for the ACA to compete with private insurance companies.

They have the inauguration to rave celebration.

That night, Joe commits suicide by the strangest circumstances DC police have ever seen: Joe swallows cyanide poison as he throws himself down the 100 stone Congress steps while stabbing himself in the back and shooting himself in the head.

Regretfully, Kamela has to step in as the new POTUS . . .

The left cant figure out:

1. No counts have been certified, in any state.

2. Biden IS NOT PRESIDENT ELECT as Pennsylvania is now a toss up and no such office exists.

These people are going to be real butt hurt when Biden is not the next president as the counts now show Trump up in LEGAL VOTE COUNTS.

MIT forensic teams have found the locations of massive voter fraud and the FBI and DOJ are now zeroing in on them.... This thing is blowing up in their faces..

I just read that Biden is going to make Cuomo AG under his administration. Thankfully, he won't have an administration.

The left cant figure out:

1. No counts have been certified, in any state.

2. Biden IS NOT PRESIDENT ELECT as Pennsylvania is now a toss up and no such office exists.

These people are going to be real butt hurt when Biden is not the next president as the counts now show Trump up in LEGAL VOTE COUNTS.

MIT forensic teams have found the locations of massive voter fraud and the FBI and DOJ are now zeroing in on them.... This thing is blowing up in their faces..
Name the last presidential election in the U.S. where the certified numbers changed the outcome of the election from the unofficial numbers...

I don't know if Biden will step down; my guess is probably not, but in any case he won't really be running the country anyway. Pelosi and Schumer will be telling him what they can or will do and he'll go along cuz that's what he does. IMHO, he ain't a leader, he's a follower. Would the democrats want to admit the guy they nominated and elected to be president is demented? Doubtful IMHO. Just give him the mike when you have to and a teleprompter and hope he doesn't fuck it up.

As for what the USA will do, I am assuming the democrats will not get a Senate majority. which means the GOP won't let them do as they please and pass all that ridiculous Green New Deal shit. Biden will issue executive actions of one kind or another an the GOP will challenge in court, just like the dems did with just about everything Trump did. IOW, gridlock.
That could change in 2022, who knows.

Interesting to see if the next time there are riots somewhere will the democrat mayors and governors still stand off and do nothing? Will they continue with the social distancing, lockdowns, and mask mandates? I do not foresee strong economic growth with a president Biden, nor do I see the Fed with much they can do about it. Will Biden and the democrats actually try to reach some bipartisanship, or is it all just bloviating. There could be some deals struck on infrastructure and perhaps other things, but I'm not seeing the GOP Senate signing up for any bailouts. And I very much doubt Biden can do that on his own.

What happens?..I think he becomes presdient..to the consternation of every wacko conspiracy loving right wing nut case in the country

How'd that turn out for ya?

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back