What happens when chicago democrats start sounding like MAGA supporters?

According to the latest WaPo poll one in four blacks now prefer Trump over Biden.

RUH ROH!

Not because Trump is great. But that Biden sucks. That's a piss poor way of getting support.
Going with the guy who doesn't suck as much? LOL..
That seems to be how we elect politicians now a days. And it shows.

Not because Trump is great. But that Biden sucks. That's a piss poor way of getting support.
👏

Yes. And it's so plain to see - future generations will look back and wonder what in the FUCK we were all thinking. We vote for bad candidates, fully aware that they suck (because, omg, the "other guy!"), and then wonder why we get leaders who suck.

👏

Yes. And it's so plain to see - future generations will look back and wonder what in the FUCK we were all thinking. We vote for bad candidates, fully aware that they suck (because, omg, the "other guy!"), and then wonder why we get leaders who suck.
Future generations will never know what happened. The history of this country will be wiped with another 4 years of this shit.

Sorry, but you're just wrong.

Blacks and other Dem base voters stay home when it's simply an issue of lackluster support, or a total lack thereof, for their own candidates.

There is a growing contingency of the black vote - particularly younger black males - that love Trump.

Doesn't mean you have to.

Apparently blacks are growing tired of being F'ed over by Dems.

Fact check true.

And it doesn't have to be even close to a majority.

You get around at least 10% of blacks to jettison them, and Dems are screwed, their entire electoral edifice comes crashing down.

And they're about to find out too late.

Sorry, but you're just wrong.

Blacks and other Dem base voters stay home when it's simply an issue of lackluster support, or a total lack thereof, for their own candidates.

There is a growing contingency of the black vote - particularly younger black males - that love Trump.

Doesn't mean you have to.

It must be a black thing, because Trumps still too liberal for me. And I'm not even that far right. Trumps part of the new "Free lunch Republicans." $500 billion to black communities just for being black. (Platinum Plan).
That buys a lot of free lunches.

The democrats are messing up their reputation with blacks. Since we only have a two party system, where else are they going to go?

The democrats are messing up their reputation with blacks. Since we only have a two party system, where else are they going to go?

They could just stay home, as they often do.

What you'll probably be doing next time around.

They could just stay home, as they often do.

What you'll probably be doing next time around.

If there's not a fiscal conservative on the ballot, I will stay home. I've developed this thing about wanting a politician to earn my vote. And not just talk me into it.

Not me, alone. You are correct.

You are not a voting bloc.
You are an amalgamation of stray animals.

1/3 of the independents are simply anarchists who don't like government in general, so of course they are not R or D.
1/3 are too far left for any of the Democrats to appeal too.
1/3 are too far right for any of the Republicans to appeal too.

No one will be able to coalesce you into one voice, whatever voice that you speak with will simply alienate at least 2/3 of you.

You are an amalgamation of strays.

You are an amalgamation of stray animals.

1/3 of the independents are simply anarchists who don't like government in general, so of course they are not R or D.
1/3 are too far left for any of the Democrats to appeal too.
1/3 are too far right for any of the Republicans to appeal too.

No one will be able to coalesce you into one voice, whatever voice that you speak with will simply alienate at least 2/3 of you.

You are an amalgamation of strays.

You're so very clueless.

The majority of independents are people like me who don't want anarchy. We just don't like this government and the way they're running things.
I agree with you on the left being too far left. They've lost their damn minds
But 1/3 of the republicans, they're left of center too.
Imagine, all those Trump supporters trying to get Trump elected after he
1. Suspended the debt ceiling for two years
2. Increased the debt ceiling twice, without forcing spending cuts, even from the GOP majority he had in the House and Senate.
3. Shoved a vaccine down our throats and forced us to pay the bill for it.
4. Banned bump stocks.
5. Gave $500 BILLION to black communities, just because they were black communities.
6. Struck a deal with US oil companies to REDUCE oil production.

Forum List

Back