What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

So now we see more of the lies from our president unravel

State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies - CNNPolitics

For an “imminent threat “ on FOUR embassies, State Department Security was not notified. The agency responsible for protecting our embassies was not even told.

but but but pompeo knew & his ' not sure when & not sure where' was good enough for me!!!

/sarcasm.

seriously though - this whole cluster fuck is really going off the rails.
It's funny watching you TDS morons trying to claim killing the terrorism general is a bad thing.

never said it wasn't.

but the unlawful & dismissal of congress, & the blatant lying about it is.
It was entirely lawful, and the Dim-run Congress deserves to be dismissed. Their petulant support of the dead mass murderer is proof of that.

I literally roll on the floor laughing whenever you TDS morons have a snit about any Republican lying.

State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies - CNNPolitics

For an “imminent threat “ on FOUR embassies, State Department Security was not notified. The agency responsible for protecting our embassies was not even told.

but but but pompeo knew & his ' not sure when & not sure where' was good enough for me!!!

/sarcasm.

"Cluster fuck?" It's a home run for Trump.

america is war wary & the vast majority do not feel safer because of donny's impulsive idiocy.

Is that the same "war weary" America that voted Obama into office? You know, the guy who authorized over 400 drone strikes and killed thousands of people?

/sarcasm.

america is war wary & the vast majority do not feel safer because of donny's impulsive idiocy.

Is that the same "war weary" America that voted Obama into office? You know, the guy who authorized over 400 drone strikes and killed thousands of people?

& the ones who voted for W. & voted for W's. daddy & voted for ronny & voted for jimmy.

like i said WEARY.

dumbfuck.

/sarcasm.

& the ones who voted for W. & voted for W's. daddy & voted for ronny & voted for jimmy.

like i said WEARY.

dumbfuck.
How come they are "weary" only when a Republican is in office, even if that Republican has used force less than any other president?

/sarcasm.

The Great Obama hated terrorists
He found drone strikes preferable to invasion

/sarcasm.

like i said WEARY.

dumbfuck.
How come they are "weary" only when a Republican is in office, even if that Republican has used force less than any other president?

because a (R) is in office. donny said he was gonna end endless wars.

another lie from the prolific liar.

/sarcasm.

Trump used a drone strike against the general.

So why is he a war monger but not Obama? Who has Trump invaded?

like i said WEARY.

dumbfuck.

because a (R) is in office. donny said he was gonna end endless wars.

another lie from the prolific liar.
So one drone strike is the equivalent of war?

How about 400 drone strikes and intensive bombing of Libya, a sovereign country?

All you turds are doing is proving what colossal hypocrites you are.

/sarcasm.

And what did that get us?
Did it bring about peace?

What did bombing Libya into the stone age get us?

Killing the general means the Mullahs will think twice before they try to kill Americans.

Nice way to deflect from you hypocrisy.

Killing the general means the Mullahs will think twice before they try to kill Americans.

Got rid of your mentor....Ghadafi

Got rid of your mentor....Ghadafi
ISIS replaced him. Big improvement!

When one is negotiating with the enemy, you want them scared shitless of what you might do next.

Iran does not seem to fear Trump
They have restarted their nuclear program
They never stopped their nuclear program, moron.

They totally dismantled their nuclear program and abandoned their supplies of enriched uranium

Stupid Trump is letting them rebuild.

What a moron

Obama has been out of office for over three years now. Quit bitching.
Obama never left power. He formed The Resistance and has been plotting with Hillary Clinton to overturn the election since 2016.

Your god Alex Jones told you that?
Why would you worship people? Who is Alex Jones? Probably someone leftist fear because he has guts to speak out against The Machine.

Trump is exonerated and you get 5 more years of him.

Fear? Nah! They ordered him to pay $100,000 to penalties for lying like you.
Far As I know, no one has lied and the topic is not about Alex Jones. Seems to me that you were losing an argument so you tried to change the subject. That's what Liars and Cowards do.

Dems silent on Iran protests as demonstrators blame regime, not Trump, for plane crash

Change the subject. Nevah! You injected god and you are a conspiracy crap bullshiter so I added Alex Jones as your god......

You keep doing that and I will baptize you with different name.

Forum List

Back