What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

They controlled it until Trump occupied it.

doesn't matter. it's who's the frontman that does.
So when Warren Buffet decides to change the Mark to Market value of real estate, it was only GW who was to blame for the Housing Crash?
Are you an idiot?
I guess only the Mafia don should go down and not his gang who commit all the actual killings.

uh - what? donny stole. donny got caught. donny was fined. donny is 'prez' & a 'prez' shouldn't be doing that. period - - end of story.
What are you talking about?

i was talking about yer prez stealing cash from his foundation - earmarked for charities - & instead used it for his campaign & personal bank acct. you started replying to me about bigcorp.
Next you'll accuse Trump of stealing from his own bank account!

Many people are in prison for stealing less than $2 million
No one stole any money, you witless git.
If someone donates to a charity expecting it to be used for charitable causes and you use it for personal use.....it is stealing
Trump is the only one who donated, moron.
You don’t see how that works, do you?
What is it that I don't see, that you can't steal from yourself?

the 'foundation' isn't his as much as try to peddle it that way.

Many people are in prison for stealing less than $2 million
If someone donates to a charity expecting it to be used for charitable causes and you use it for personal use.....it is stealing
Wish I could do that on my taxes

Make donations to myself

quote some of his lies for us.
As we both know, (a) there are plentiful examples that can be found pretty much anywhere, and (b) you'll deny and dismiss all of them.

So, for you, Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

We need to separate blatant out and out lies like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "we landed under sniper fire" from political rhetoric and jokes. "russia, if you are listening..." was a joke. "crooked hillary" was political rhetoric and is also true.

So, give us some real Trump lies or admit that you can't come up with any.

and for the record all politicians lie, at all levels and layers or government. They tell us what they think we want to hear and then tell the next group the opposite if thats what they want to hear.

Trump has probably done less of that than his predecessors or your local mayor and governor. Thats why the media hates him so much, because he tells the truth about them rather than kow towing to them like everyone else.
I've already admitted, I can't come up with any lies by Trump. Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

When Donald Trump says something, it is literal and clear and honest, with no bullshit or hyperbole or distortion. What this man says is gospel.

You got me. There ya go.

translation: I can't come up with any so I made a joke :5_1_12024:

you know what else is funny? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting sued & paying out $25,000,000.00 for fraud!!!! isn't that hilarious???????????????? i mean nobody could possibly CONnect the dots between fraud & lying, right!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not!!!!

AND guess what?????

paying a $2,000,000.00 dollar fine for taking money in 'donations' for a 'charitable' foundation, to be given to CHARITIES, but instead using that cash as a personal piggy bank & spending them thar donations on a personal presidential campaign is not akin to lying either!!!! nope! no sireeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's funny as hell, ain't it?????

:113:

Are you saying that Trump is corrupt?

End of Dec. he fired 7 undocumented workers from his vineyards in Virginia thats been there for awhile.

I thought Donnie con hate illegals.

Washington Post: Trump winery fires 7 undocumented employees

So when Warren Buffet decides to change the Mark to Market value of real estate, it was only GW who was to blame for the Housing Crash?
Are you an idiot?
I guess only the Mafia don should go down and not his gang who commit all the actual killings.

uh - what? donny stole. donny got caught. donny was fined. donny is 'prez' & a 'prez' shouldn't be doing that. period - - end of story.

i was talking about yer prez stealing cash from his foundation - earmarked for charities - & instead used it for his campaign & personal bank acct. you started replying to me about bigcorp.

so you understand the foundation ISN'T his own bank account,

lol - thanx for seeing the truth.

Then who's is it?

Are you an idiot?

so you understand the foundation ISN'T his own bank account,

lol - thanx for seeing the truth.

yes, legally he's not allowed to treat it like his personal account. That doesn't mean he has stolen money from anyone if he doesn't follow the regulations about how the money is spent. Accusing him of "stealing" is obvious horseshit.

Are you an idiot?

Where do you get off calling it "stealing" when he hasn't been charged with that?

Make donations to myself
That's called "not paying taxes." It isn't called stealing.

Then who's is it?

not 'his'. donny was CONsidered to be a DISQUALIFYING PERSON per the law.

Politics
Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows
By David A. Fahrenthold
November 22, 2016
President-elect Donald Trump’s charitable foundation has admitted to the Internal Revenue Service that it violated a legal prohibition against “self-dealing,” which bars nonprofit leaders from using their charity’s money to help themselves, their businesses or their families.

The admission was contained in the Donald J. Trump Foundation’s IRS tax filings for 2015, which were recently posted online at the nonprofit-tracking site GuideStar. A GuideStar spokesman said the forms were uploaded by the Trump Foundation’s law firm, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.

The Washington Post could not immediately confirm if the same forms had actually been sent to the IRS.

In one section of the form, the IRS asked whether the Trump Foundation had transferred “income or assets to a disqualified person.” A disqualified person, in this context, might be Trump — the foundation’s president — or a member of his family or a Trump-owned business.

The foundation checked yes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html

game set match. better luck next time. :itsok:

Are you an idiot?

Did he?
When?
I guess Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates can’t run for President.

Are you an idiot?

Did he?
When?
I guess Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates can’t run for President.

i posted links. go look for 'em. & whatever comparison, analogy or whatever you are trying to twist as some kind of cohesive reply ain't doing the job you thi nk it is.

Make donations to myself
Oh I get it now...

I just need to tell the IRS I was not cheating......just “not paying taxes”

Strange, but you had no problem calling me a liar with absolutely no proof of that. I guess YOUR SOUL is now condemned to hell.

Why are YOU not speaking out against Russian actually interfering your elections, not just "wanting to" interfere?

Soleimani was on his way to a PEACE CONFERENCE, and Putin doesn't wan't peace in the ME, he wants the US to be hated and attacked by Muslims. Anything to weaken and destroy the USA.
I call you a liar because you are a liar. I have caught you promoting lies repeatedly on this forum. Most of you trashing America and The President are liars. If I do not call you out on your lies I fail God, and myself, and those listening to you who would believe your lies.

Just on The Russian Collusion Hoax alone is enough to condemn you all to Hell.

Dude you are a big time liar. We are not trashing America.
We are trashing a piece of garbage Trump.
The President of The United States is The Commander and Chief of all American Military Forces. He is also The Chief Law Enforcement Official in The United States. His office also has the authority over all US Government Agencies, and he also is the sole authority for setting Foreign Policy. He also has authority over all Trade Agreements, and Trade and Commerce in The US, and he also has authority over Border Security and Immigration.

Yes, when you attack The President of The United States, you are attacking The United States.

And I pray to god that bad people who purposely inflicted pain and sufferings to humans should be eliminated.
Pain & suffering from locked up children at the border?

Whoever is responsible for purposely inflicting pain to humans. Should be zap.

Make donations to myself
Oh I get it now...

I just need to tell the IRS I was not cheating......just “not paying taxes”
Not paying taxes is one thing. Stealing is another. I know you're too fucking stupid to understand that difference.

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

Obama has been out of office for over three years now. Quit bitching.
Obama never left power. He formed The Resistance and has been plotting with Hillary Clinton to overturn the election since 2016.

Your god Alex Jones told you that?

Then who's is it?

Politics
Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows
By David A. Fahrenthold
November 22, 2016
President-elect Donald Trump’s charitable foundation has admitted to the Internal Revenue Service that it violated a legal prohibition against “self-dealing,” which bars nonprofit leaders from using their charity’s money to help themselves, their businesses or their families.

The admission was contained in the Donald J. Trump Foundation’s IRS tax filings for 2015, which were recently posted online at the nonprofit-tracking site GuideStar. A GuideStar spokesman said the forms were uploaded by the Trump Foundation’s law firm, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.

The Washington Post could not immediately confirm if the same forms had actually been sent to the IRS.

In one section of the form, the IRS asked whether the Trump Foundation had transferred “income or assets to a disqualified person.” A disqualified person, in this context, might be Trump — the foundation’s president — or a member of his family or a Trump-owned business.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html

What the law says and what reality says are two separate things.

If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

Obama never left power. He formed The Resistance and has been plotting with Hillary Clinton to overturn the election since 2016.

Why would you worship people? Who is Alex Jones? Probably someone leftist fear because he has guts to speak out against The Machine.

Trump is exonerated and you get 5 more years of him.

Why would you worship people? Who is Alex Jones? Probably someone leftist fear because he has guts to speak out against The Machine.

Trump is exonerated and you get 5 more years of him.

Fear? Nah! They ordered him to pay $100,000 to penalties for lying like you.

Then who's is it?

Politics
By David A. Fahrenthold
November 22, 2016

What the law says and what reality says are two separate things.

only by deploarbles' standards.

Forum List

Back