🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happwned to the war liberals said trump would start

I can't stand Trump...but I fully agreed with him when he was taking a hard line with N. Korea.

We should incinerated N. Korea before they had the capability to hit us with nukes.

Now it all depends on how capable our anti-ballistic missile systems are. Looks like Trump doesn't have much confidence in them.

...and that's why President Trump is the negotiator and you aren't. Do you know what would have happened if we had simply nuked North Korea? You do know that they're right on the border of China, right?

How would China have reacted to American nuclear weapons going off in their back yard? By retaliating with their own nuclear weapons and then the possibility of Russia getting in a few kicks as well?

Probably not the best idea. WW1 was started by a single bullet, but the world survived. Not so with global thermonuclear war, nothing survives.
The only one talking about nuking anyone was Trump himself.

Jesus...I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

Do you people not remember Trump and his tweet wars with Sum Fat Kim?

I t was only a year and a half ago

Why is it so hard for you to understand this? if your enemy thinks you are crazy enough to go to war with them, it makes it easier for you to negotiate with them later.
If they know from the beginning your a pacifist they will never take you seriously.
Who in his right mind is gonna negotiate in good faith with someone who is known to abandon agreements he doesn't like and break treaties for no reason? Or a proven liar and cheat?
which one are you talking about? i can't tell from the insults themselves you fling out to make yourself feel better. if you mean kim then you can add inki kills his own family to keep his power.

that would have helped separate the 2.
Trump only divorces his wives and elevates his idiot family to important gov't positions with security clearances they don't deserve

No, you didn't understand it at all.

Listen, I get it. You aren't that smart and you're having a hard time admitting it. It's cool, I understand, but I'm done wasting time with it. If you don't understand you just don't understand.

Live with it.

Lefties are so funny. THey always say that you don't understand. But they never give the "Real" explanation of what they really meant.

And they think they are fooling someone.
Well ya got me. I apparently accidentally fooled you by making simple clear statements. We lefties are devious that way.

View attachment 248663

Says the man that called out someone for not insulting him, and then attacked him, when he insulted you.
You still.dont get it.

If that was true, you would take the opportunity to point out exactly what I did not get, so that you could rub my face in in and humiliate me.

Instead, you are just flinging bullshit, like libs always do.
If you'll read back over that thread you will see that I did.

I'm over it now, move along.

Forum List

Back