🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happwned to the war liberals said trump would start

Dude. You call him out for not being insulting enough, and now you call him out for being too insulting?

You look like a moronic cry baby.
Reading is fundamental my friend.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.

I read what you said. I understood it. And now I'm laughing at how insanely you were owned.
You may have read it, but you certainly didn't understand it.

Maybe you should read it again?

Dude. You're delusional if you think you won that exchange.
If you think I didn't you're just plain dumb.

You called him out for not being insulting enough, and then you tried to call him out for insulting you.

YOu look like a whiny fool. On many levels.

That you think that worked for you, just makes it worse.

That you deny that that blew up in your face, after having it pointed out to you, makes is EVEN MORE WORSE.

Reading is fundamental my friend.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.

I read what you said. I understood it. And now I'm laughing at how insanely you were owned.

You called him out for not being insulting enough, and then you tried to call him out for insulting you.

That you deny that that blew up in your face, after having it pointed out to you, makes is EVEN MORE WORSE.
Stop digging kid, you're just embarrassing yourself. It's obvious you don't understand what was said.

Stop digging kid, you're just embarrassing yourself. It's obvious you don't understand what was said.

Dude. You called him out for not insulting you well, and then when he insulted you more, you whined about it.

I understood that just fine.

Dude. You called him out for not insulting you well, and then when he insulted you more, you whined about it.

No, you didn't understand it at all.

Listen, I get it. You aren't that smart and you're having a hard time admitting it. It's cool, I understand, but I'm done wasting time with it. If you don't understand you just don't understand.

Live with it.

I can't stand Trump...but I fully agreed with him when he was taking a hard line with N. Korea.

We should incinerated N. Korea before they had the capability to hit us with nukes.

Now it all depends on how capable our anti-ballistic missile systems are. Looks like Trump doesn't have much confidence in them.

...and that's why President Trump is the negotiator and you aren't. Do you know what would have happened if we had simply nuked North Korea? You do know that they're right on the border of China, right?

How would China have reacted to American nuclear weapons going off in their back yard? By retaliating with their own nuclear weapons and then the possibility of Russia getting in a few kicks as well?

Probably not the best idea. WW1 was started by a single bullet, but the world survived. Not so with global thermonuclear war, nothing survives.
The only one talking about nuking anyone was Trump himself.

Jesus...I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

Do you people not remember Trump and his tweet wars with Sum Fat Kim?

I t was only a year and a half ago

Why is it so hard for you to understand this? if your enemy thinks you are crazy enough to go to war with them, it makes it easier for you to negotiate with them later.
If they know from the beginning your a pacifist they will never take you seriously.

I can't stand Trump...but I fully agreed with him when he was taking a hard line with N. Korea.

We should incinerated N. Korea before they had the capability to hit us with nukes.

Now it all depends on how capable our anti-ballistic missile systems are. Looks like Trump doesn't have much confidence in them.

...and that's why President Trump is the negotiator and you aren't. Do you know what would have happened if we had simply nuked North Korea? You do know that they're right on the border of China, right?

How would China have reacted to American nuclear weapons going off in their back yard? By retaliating with their own nuclear weapons and then the possibility of Russia getting in a few kicks as well?

Probably not the best idea. WW1 was started by a single bullet, but the world survived. Not so with global thermonuclear war, nothing survives.

Why is it so hard for you to understand this? if your enemy thinks you are crazy enough to go to war with them, it makes it easier for you to negotiate with them later.
If they know from the beginning your a pacifist they will never take you seriously.
we have a Commerce Clause.

multimillion dollar bonuses always, work wonders.

Who in his right mind is gonna negotiate in good faith with someone who is known to abandon agreements he doesn't like and break treaties for no reason? Or a proven liar and cheat?

Who in his right mind is gonna negotiate in good faith with someone who is known to abandon agreements he doesn't like and break treaties for no reason? Or a proven liar and cheat?

More like, how is a foreign leader going to negotiate in good faith while the enemy party of the united States is holding hearings on the same day of the visit with a coached up witness calling the President a Liar and a Cheat.
Kim Un damn well knows the Enemy party of the United States has been trying to oust the sitting President from day one and there are a lot of complications created by that. So , yeah that makes it very hard to negotiate any deal.

The reason Trump isn't able to gain grownd in NK isn't liberal,conservative, left,right, or even Trump himself

It's because as a race we employ situational ethics , which are not unified.

We're this rock all on the same page ,NK (Iran, or any other rouge country) would have little choice but to comply

Unfortunately, no standard exists

~S~

More like, how is a foreign leader going to negotiate in good faith while the enemy party of the united States is holding hearings on the same day of the visit with a coached up witness calling the President a Liar and a Cheat.
Kim Un damn well knows the Enemy party of the United States has been trying to oust the sitting President from day one and there are a lot of complications created by that. So , yeah that makes it very hard to negotiate any deal.
oh-really-tell-5afa08.jpg

Listen, I get it. You aren't that smart and you're having a hard time admitting it. It's cool, I understand, but I'm done wasting time with it. If you don't understand you just don't understand.

Live with it.

Lefties are so funny. THey always say that you don't understand. But they never give the "Real" explanation of what they really meant.

And they think they are fooling someone.

Live with it.

Lefties are so funny. THey always say that you don't understand. But they never give the "Real" explanation of what they really meant.

Well ya got me. I apparently accidentally fooled you by making simple clear statements. We lefties are devious that way.

oh-my-god-its-not-an-act-is-it-you-33066320.png

which one are you talking about? i can't tell from the insults themselves you fling out to make yourself feel better. if you mean kim then you can add inki kills his own family to keep his power.

that would have helped separate the 2.

Live with it.

Well ya got me. I apparently accidentally fooled you by making simple clear statements. We lefties are devious that way.

View attachment 248663

Says the man that called out someone for not insulting him, and then attacked him, when he insulted you.

which one are you talking about? i can't tell from the insults themselves you fling out to make yourself feel better. if you mean kim then you can add inki kills his own family to keep his power.

that would have helped separate the 2.
Don't be deliberately thick.

Live with it.

View attachment 248663

Says the man that called out someone for not insulting him, and then attacked him, when he insulted you.
You still.dont get it.

Live with it.

View attachment 248663

You still.dont get it.

If that was true, you would take the opportunity to point out exactly what I did not get, so that you could rub my face in in and humiliate me.

Instead, you are just flinging bullshit, like libs always do.

They are not just on the border of China but North Korea shares the Border with Russia!

If anyone would look at a damn map and look at what major city in Russia is near the North Korean border you would realize bombing North Korea would start the end of the World!

Vladivostok - Wikipedia

Russia has a small border with North Korea but it is very important to remember that border when discussing war with Nortg Korea!

Forum List

Back