🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happwned to the war liberals said trump would start

Trump went from calling Kim un "rocket man" to having a 'great' love affair with Kim.

One day Hollywood will make a movie about Trump & Kim, and their whirlwind romance.

'Gone With the Whirlwind' will be an international classic.

Unbelievable. We live in a time where we've witnessed the transformation of liberals from people who once claimed to want "world peace now", to a bunch of neo-McCarthyite war-mongers who just want to see the world burn. All because because they couldn't have their way.

Liberalism has finally revealed its true colors.
Your one of the few people here smart enough to understand that a peace accord is far better then a war.

The decisions trump make with nk and ch8na can have major effects on the economy of the entire world .
Peace is what trump wants.

Trump doesn't care about peace.

Trump desires to have his name eternally in the headlines.

You people have yet to figure that out but maybe one day ..........

Nothing in your post contradicted anything in Aponi's post.

Do you realize the implications of that?
Somebody snuck in an lobotomized him last night?
Is that what happwned to you Im guessing they did a sex change on you also

Unbelievable. We live in a time where we've witnessed the transformation of liberals from people who once claimed to want "world peace now", to a bunch of neo-McCarthyite war-mongers who just want to see the world burn. All because because they couldn't have their way.

Your one of the few people here smart enough to understand that a peace accord is far better then a war.

The decisions trump make with nk and ch8na can have major effects on the economy of the entire world .

SMH, you can't even craft a decent insult.

O I can if you want one you little shit licking fag.

Is your mommy still tucking you in or is your boyfreind doing it now.

Did you go to the hillary clinton school of facts and server wiping.

Do you have as much indain in you as Elizabeth warren or is your boyfreind white.

Did you go to the bill clinton cigar tasting school

When you bend over do people hear a train 8n a tunnel.

Are any of these meet your need or would you perfer some more.
Spoken like a true five year old. (Typed like one as well)

Congratulations, you just crashed the average intelligence on the website.

Trump went from calling Kim un "rocket man" to having a 'great' love affair with Kim.

One day Hollywood will make a movie about Trump & Kim, and their whirlwind romance.

'Gone With the Whirlwind' will be an international classic.

That would explain caddo's dimness.

I mean, really, how fucking dim does he have to be?

I;m amazed that we're supposed to be grateful that Trump hasn't STARTED A FUCKING WAR!!!!

Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations

Talk about playing stupid to miss the point.

The point is, that you libs claimed he would start a war, and you were completely wrong.

Again.

YOu keep being wrong, at some point, you should try to learn to avoid being wrong again in the future. At least be wrong less often in the future.
We were afraid he would start a war.

Don't be stupier than you have to be.

And your fears have prove completely unfounded.

What have you learned from your mistake?

Do you have as much indain in you as Elizabeth warren or is your boyfreind white.

Dude. You call him out for not being insulting enough, and now you call him out for being too insulting?

You look like a moronic cry baby.

That would explain caddo's dimness.

I mean, really, how fucking dim does he have to be?
Are you really too stupid to comprehend that sentence?

It's only 8 words kid!

Ok I'll interpret for just this once.

It means that is the only way his post could be similar to hers, as she is one of the least intelligent people here.

It would take a lobotomy to bring him down to her level. And that's using an extremely generous estimate of her brainpower.

With north korea.

Acording to then hom insulting then calling the leader little rock man and saying he would destroy they.

Lets see they released prisoners stop testing rockets and started peace negotiations.

What happwned all the liberals were wrong.
I never realized Trump would fall in love with Kim Jong Un

I can't stand Trump...but I fully agreed with him when he was taking a hard line with N. Korea.

We should incinerated N. Korea before they had the capability to hit us with nukes.

Now it all depends on how capable our anti-ballistic missile systems are. Looks like Trump doesn't have much confidence in them.

...and that's why President Trump is the negotiator and you aren't. Do you know what would have happened if we had simply nuked North Korea? You do know that they're right on the border of China, right?

How would China have reacted to American nuclear weapons going off in their back yard? By retaliating with their own nuclear weapons and then the possibility of Russia getting in a few kicks as well?

Probably not the best idea. WW1 was started by a single bullet, but the world survived. Not so with global thermonuclear war, nothing survives.
The only one talking about nuking anyone was Trump himself.

Jesus...I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

Do you people not remember Trump and his tweet wars with Sum Fat Kim?

I t was only a year and a half ago
---------------------------------- i remember , i liked the tweet war . Also , i think heard that Trump still figures that all possible actions are on the table as far as the 'norks' are concerned Lesh .

The US is big and North Korea is small, but Twitter made them both the same size. The Dotard was a dummy to engage in it.

So promoting peace and nuclear disarmament is a bad thing because Trump is doing it?

Who's the dummy now?
Then why did he cancel the Iran deal?

He said he would negotiate better terms
What happened?

I;m amazed that we're supposed to be grateful that Trump hasn't STARTED A FUCKING WAR!!!!

Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations

Talk about playing stupid to miss the point.

The point is, that you libs claimed he would start a war, and you were completely wrong.

Again.

YOu keep being wrong, at some point, you should try to learn to avoid being wrong again in the future. At least be wrong less often in the future.
We were afraid he would start a war.

Don't be stupier than you have to be.

And your fears have prove completely unfounded.

What have you learned from your mistake?
What mistake? Just because he hasn't yet doesn't mean he won't.

Last edited:

Dude. You call him out for not being insulting enough, and now you call him out for being too insulting?

Reading is fundamental my friend.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.

Reading is fundamental my friend.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.

O look its the moron who likes to be insulted. Hes thinks hes so smart when he pulls his head out of his ass and speaks he sticks it back in cause hes getting to much oxygen.

Chamberlain promoted peace...where did that get everybody?

Chamberlain promoted peace with concessions, and not a disarmament of Germany, as Trump is insisting with the NORKS. His appeasement policy had no teeth. Big difference because we hold the upper hand here.

Unfortunately we do not hold the upper hand unless we have a highly reliable anti-ballistic missile system.

The NoKos have been preparing for a nuke war for 70 years, they dug in deep - they're government will still get the support of any survivors.

Meanwhile, the American people are totally unprepared for a nuke war. If so much as one nuke hits the U.S. the consequences would be huge....and the NoKos know it.

This gives the NoKos the strategic advantage.

North Korea's true leverage is not the remote possibility of hitting America, but the certainty of them being able to cause heavy damage to South Korean civilian population.

That as well. But NoKos having nukes means that SoKo & U.S. interests have diverged. We are not willing to risk a nuke strike to defend SoKo.

The best we can do is give SoKo their own nuke arsonal, then leave Korea.

South Korea is not wiling to risk a conventional artillery barrage on Seoul.

Thus, our interests are still in concert.

THough I agree, we should leave South Korea.

How in the world would you conclude that?

Before NoKo had nukes, the only U.S. concern was SoKo security. Now that NoKo can nuke the U.S. SoKo security is secondary.

SoKo will not risk a conventional war, they certainly will not risk a nuke war nor will we. Looks like SoKo is NoKo's bitch now.

The US is big and North Korea is small, but Twitter made them both the same size. The Dotard was a dummy to engage in it.

So promoting peace and nuclear disarmament is a bad thing because Trump is doing it?

Who's the dummy now?

Chamberlain promoted peace with concessions, and not a disarmament of Germany, as Trump is insisting with the NORKS. His appeasement policy had no teeth. Big difference because we hold the upper hand here.

Trump is getting nowhere with disarming the NoKos.

That depend upon how bad Lil' Kim want to join the rest of the world, and what he's willing to give up. President Trump ain't done yet. He's only begun.

Like when he won the election, you seem to severely underestimate him.

If you have been paying attention you'd know that Trump is just about done.

No body underestimated the fools that voted for Trump. We only over estimated how many people would vote for Clinton.

Kim couldn't care less about being part of the rest of the world. He's lives like a god in NoKo and he couldn't care less about his own people. As long as he's not starving nothing else matters to him.

Who's the dummy now?

----------------------------------- I don't really care , TRUMP does the best that he can . What TRUMP is doing is better than sending the 'norks' rice and zhit like the punk prezidents in the past 60 - 70 years sent the 'norks' Richard-H .

As I said earlier, I don't blame Trump for the NoKo situation. It was Truman that screwed the pooch in Korea - and every President since has been kicking the can down the road.

We should have made a peace treaty with NoKo many many years ago.

Who's the dummy now?

That depend upon how bad Lil' Kim want to join the rest of the world, and what he's willing to give up. President Trump ain't done yet. He's only begun.

Like when he won the election, you seem to severely underestimate him.

If you have been paying attention you'd know that Trump is just about done.

No body underestimated the fools that voted for Trump. We only over estimated how many people would vote for Clinton.

Kim couldn't care less about being part of the rest of the world. He's lives like a god in NoKo and he couldn't care less about his own people. As long as he's not starving nothing else matters to him.

The Great and Honorable Chairman of the People's Republic of North Korea Kim Jong Un, would personally like to express his gratitude and wishes to bestow upon you the highest order of "Hero of the Republic."

Wear it with pride, comrade.

320px-Gold_Star_KNDR.png

When Trump took office, most people did not know how much Putin would control US foreign policy through Trump. So no war with NK.

But if we're on the "what happened" theme, what happened to the peace between Israel and the Palestinians that Trump promised us, the one that was supposed to be brokered by Kushner?

Kim is greedy and wants more power and money. He sees the economic miracle to the south and realizes that is the way to get it. Trump knows this.

Forum List

Back