🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happwned to the war liberals said trump would start

The only one talking about nuking anyone was Trump himself.

Jesus...I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

Do you people not remember Trump and his tweet wars with Sum Fat Kim?

I t was only a year and a half ago
---------------------------------- i remember , i liked the tweet war . Also , i think heard that Trump still figures that all possible actions are on the table as far as the 'norks' are concerned Lesh .

The US is big and North Korea is small, but Twitter made them both the same size. The Dotard was a dummy to engage in it.

So promoting peace and nuclear disarmament is a bad thing because Trump is doing it?

Who's the dummy now?

Chamberlain promoted peace...where did that get everybody?

Chamberlain promoted peace with concessions, and not a disarmament of Germany, as Trump is insisting with the NORKS. His appeasement policy had no teeth. Big difference because we hold the upper hand here.

Trump is getting nowhere with disarming the NoKos.

The US is big and North Korea is small, but Twitter made them both the same size. The Dotard was a dummy to engage in it.

So promoting peace and nuclear disarmament is a bad thing because Trump is doing it?

Who's the dummy now?

Chamberlain promoted peace with concessions, and not a disarmament of Germany, as Trump is insisting with the NORKS. His appeasement policy had no teeth. Big difference because we hold the upper hand here.

Unfortunately we do not hold the upper hand unless we have a highly reliable anti-ballistic missile system.

The NoKos have been preparing for a nuke war for 70 years, they dug in deep - they're government will still get the support of any survivors.

Meanwhile, the American people are totally unprepared for a nuke war. If so much as one nuke hits the U.S. the consequences would be huge....and the NoKos know it.

This gives the NoKos the strategic advantage.

North Korea's true leverage is not the remote possibility of hitting America, but the certainty of them being able to cause heavy damage to South Korean civilian population.

That as well. But NoKos having nukes means that SoKo & U.S. interests have diverged. We are not willing to risk a nuke strike to defend SoKo.

The best we can do is give SoKo their own nuke arsonal, then leave Korea.

Who's the dummy now?

Unfortunately we do not hold the upper hand unless we have a highly reliable anti-ballistic missile system.

The NoKos have been preparing for a nuke war for 70 years, they dug in deep - they're government will still get the support of any survivors.

Meanwhile, the American people are totally unprepared for a nuke war. If so much as one nuke hits the U.S. the consequences would be huge....and the NoKos know it.

This gives the NoKos the strategic advantage.

North Korea's true leverage is not the remote possibility of hitting America, but the certainty of them being able to cause heavy damage to South Korean civilian population.

That as well. But NoKos having nukes means that SoKo & U.S. interests have diverged. We are not willing to risk a nuke strike to defend SoKo.

The best we can do is give SoKo their own nuke arsonal, then leave Korea.

South Korea is not wiling to risk a conventional artillery barrage on Seoul.

Thus, our interests are still in concert.

THough I agree, we should leave South Korea.

---------------------------------- i remember , i liked the tweet war . Also , i think heard that Trump still figures that all possible actions are on the table as far as the 'norks' are concerned Lesh .

Who's the dummy now?

That depend upon how bad Lil' Kim want to join the rest of the world, and what he's willing to give up. President Trump ain't done yet. He's only begun.

Like when he won the election, you seem to severely underestimate him.

I;m amazed that we're supposed to be grateful that Trump hasn't STARTED A FUCKING WAR!!!!

Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations

Who's the dummy now?

----------------------------------- I don't really care , TRUMP does the best that he can . What TRUMP is doing is better than sending the 'norks' rice and zhit like the punk prezidents in the past 60 - 70 years sent the 'norks' Richard-H .

I;m amazed that we're supposed to be grateful that Trump hasn't STARTED A FUCKING WAR!!!!

Talk about playing stupid to miss the point.

The point is, that you libs claimed he would start a war, and you were completely wrong.

Again.

YOu keep being wrong, at some point, you should try to learn to avoid being wrong again in the future. At least be wrong less often in the future.

I almost wish he had started a war. Best thing that could have ever happened to you was being drafted in the service.

They would have made a real man out of you.

Again...The fact that he hasn't started a war (yet) gives me no comfort

I almost wish he had started a war. Best thing that could have ever happened to you was being drafted in the service.

I'll bet you do.

Course you'll never stick your neck out

Keyboard warriors never do

I'll bet you do.

Course you'll never stick your neck out

Keyboard warriors never do

Already did my time. I'd do it again in a heartbeat just to watch you huff and puff, while trying to do 100 sit-ups. That drill instructor would really have some fun with you, maggot.

9662358-3x2-700x467.jpg

Last edited:
With north korea.

Acording to then hom insulting then calling the leader little rock man and saying he would destroy they.

Lets see they released prisoners stop testing rockets and started peace negotiations.

What happwned all the liberals were wrong.
He started the war of the waist and he is losing that war...

These , assumed to be youngsters / millenials , all they worry about is Free Healthcare and now a WAR . I suppose they think that Free Healthcare is going to keep them breathing and alive through their miserable little lives when the WAR arrives . ------------ just an observation .

Trump doesn't care about peace.

Trump desires to have his name eternally in the headlines.

You people have yet to figure that out but maybe one day ..........
Amazing how many people hate Trump so much they're rather see a nuclear war than admit Trump was right and they were wrong.

Last edited:
Trump went from calling Kim un "rocket man" to having a 'great' love affair with Kim.

One day Hollywood will make a movie about Trump & Kim, and their whirlwind romance.

'Gone With the Whirlwind' will be an international classic.

Unbelievable. We live in a time where we've witnessed the transformation of liberals from people who once claimed to want "world peace now", to a bunch of neo-McCarthyite war-mongers who just want to see the world burn. All because because they couldn't have their way.

Liberalism has finally revealed its true colors.
Your one of the few people here smart enough to understand that a peace accord is far better then a war.

The decisions trump make with nk and ch8na can have major effects on the economy of the entire world .
Peace is what trump wants.

Trump doesn't care about peace.

Trump desires to have his name eternally in the headlines.

You people have yet to figure that out but maybe one day ..........

Nothing in your post contradicted anything in Aponi's post.

Do you realize the implications of that?
Somebody snuck in an lobotomized him last night?

With north korea.

Acording to then hom insulting then calling the leader little rock man and saying he would destroy they.

Lets see they released prisoners stop testing rockets and started peace negotiations.

What happwned all the liberals were wrong.

And the best part is, President Trump is going to destroy the Democrat candidates in 2020, just like he has Li' Kim.

Won't that be fun watching him reduce them to whimpering little puppies?

No Hate-boy...

You should be grateful that he's lowered the chance of Nork starting a war.

Gratitude isn't a big think with Leftists, so we all have low expectations you'll express any.

The point is, that you libs claimed he would start a war, and you were completely wrong.

Again.

YOu keep being wrong, at some point, you should try to learn to avoid being wrong again in the future. At least be wrong less often in the future.
We were afraid he would start a war.

Don't be stupier than you have to be.

Again.

We were afraid he would start a war.

Don't be stupier than you have to be.
You can feel free to keep being stupier than you have to to be a democrat its so you

Forum List

Back