What Has Happened to the West?

This is going on EVERYWHERE! Western leaders have betrayed us all.

You wonder why Trump has so much support? He seems to be the only one willing to fight this. This is Do or DIE for the Christian West
View attachment 739536

We're living in the late-1920's Weimar Republic Germany.

In the not too distant future, people are going wonder "What the hell happened?"

In the not too distant future, people are going wonder "What the hell happened?"
Sad thing is, many of us know what happened but are powerless to stop it. Too many idiots allowed to vote and too many corrupt, deep state politicians

I beg to differ, the "Sleeping Giant" has been poked awake, and is starting to arise. The Marxists are in panic with their "White Supremacists" terror watch list..

The only rainbow homo pride flag that is legally displayed in all of Russia hangs from the balcony of the U.S. embassy in Moscow.
Notice how it's bigger than the American flag next to it? .. :cuckoo:

We used to be dedicated to spreading democracy around the world.
But now we're all about infecting other countries with LGBTQ perversion.
No wonder the Russian people think we are a sick degenerate country.

IMG_0172-e1593079807468-1140x684.jpg

People are doing what they can. But all great "empires" die. We won't be the exception

I'm not really sure they're doing what they can.
I see so many who claim to dislike the Left then go right on buying Hollywoord movie tickets etc.

I'll bet you a dollar a significant chunk of Right Wingers here have already seen or have made plans to go see Avatar.
People don't believe they can really face real consequences. People were born into freedom and take it for granted. Literally.
I think they keep believing the Constitution has their back or some nonsense like that.

I think people have to face death or starvation before they will come to their senses.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken issued an authorization for all U.S. embassy's around the world to fly the Homo Pride flag on the same flagpole as the American flag to show our country's support for LGBTQ rights. .. :cuckoo:

Secretary of State Antony Blinken issued an authorization for all U.S. embassy's around the world to fly the Homo Pride flag on the same flagpole as the American flag to show our country's support for LGBTQ rights. .. :cuckoo:

Blinken is another POS from the many, in this stolen Administration.

This is going on EVERYWHERE! Western leaders have betrayed us all.

You wonder why Trump has so much support? He seems to be the only one willing to fight this. This is Do or DIE for the Christian West
Sry you didn't approve of my comment but you said Quote: "This is Do or DIE for the Christian West"
What are We The People doing to take back our country from this evil? Nothing really. Am I wrong?
And by reason as you said, it's either "DO or DIE".
Which is why I said they "Chose Death" because they certainly don't appear to have chosen to DO anything about it all.

It may not be great news, but reality is what it is.
I wish Americans had more courage.

I'm not really sure they're doing what they can.
I see so many who claim to dislike the Left then go right on buying Hollywoord movie tickets etc.

I'll bet you a dollar a significant chunk of Right Wingers here have already seen or have made plans to go see Avatar.
People don't believe they can really face real consequences. People were born into freedom and take it for granted. Literally.
I think they keep believing the Constitution has their back or some nonsense like that.

I think people have to face death or starvation before they will come to their senses.
Well, we travel through this life as both individuals and the collective group.
Many ARE doing what they reasonably can, but AS A COLLECTIVE CULTURE we are sliding down the slippery slope to our end.

Violent revolution is rarely the answer. That nearly always replaces one tyrant with another. The ONCE Christian West needs NATIONAL REPENTANCE.

Judging by many of the freaks on this board, that's just not gonna happen until "we" hit rock bottom. And that's where we're headed

Why isn't BLM all over this?
Aren't Black Lives more important to them than LGBTQ lives?
I would think that blacks would be outraged that the US government orders flying the LGBTQ flag and not the "People of Color Rights" Flag instead.

Somehow this all smells like purely a plot to humiliate Americans and Christians more than anything.

Well, we travel through this life as both individuals and the collective group.
Many ARE doing what they reasonably can, but AS A COLLECTIVE CULTURE we are sliding down the slippery slope to our end.

Violent revolution is rarely the answer. That nearly always replaces one tyrant with another. The ONCE Christian West needs NATIONAL REPENTANCE.

Judging by many of the freaks on this board, that's just not gonna happen until "we" hit rock bottom. And that's where we're headed

Im not suggesting any violent revolution.
What I AM suggesting is that people take it seriously and really and truly do everything they can.

As I pointed out, Christians and Conservatives are still spending hundreds of millions per day willfully supporting the Left financially
and if they simply cared they could make a difference. A Big one.
I can assure you a significant number on the Conservative Right never even vote.

Violence would not even be a consideration if only people would really do what they could.

I don't see our slide as inevitable...I see it as a simple choice to do.....or not to do.
"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"
Rock bottom? Yes I agree. But what is your definition of 'Rock Bottom"? We are nowhere near that at this point imo.

Arms supplies to Ukraine are carried out by the European Peace Foundation.
Because war is peace.
Comments are unnecessary.

Well sonofabitch. War really is peace. :laughing0301:

"The European Union has already allocated €3.1 billion from the European Peace Fund to pay for weapons supplied to Ukraine and remains fully committed to the need to provide military assistance to Ukrainians so that they can defend themselves," she said."

"The issue of allocating specific types of weapons is a question for specific EU member states whose efforts are supported by the European Peace Foundation," she said."

Since February, the EU has allocated a total of €3.1 billion for the supply of weapons to Ukraine

Arms supplies to Ukraine are carried out by the European Peace Foundation.
Because war is peace.
Comments are unnecessary.
Sometimes war is peace.
Allowing the aggressor to trample over you certainly isn't peace

Forum List

Back