What has Kamala done or what does she do?

I would say her job is to satisfy Biden to keep him away from his daughter, Ashley.

Sadly, he's got ancillary options.

1693708448347.png

All I ever see are photo ops, speeches full of word salads & cackling every time a camera is in her face.

What does or has she actually done beyond fail her assigned task at the border?
Nothing.

She is a worthless VP, I agree.

Kinda like trumps first lady..........worthless.

She is waiting in the wings, just in case the Commander in Chief, the Honorable Joseph Biden, were in some way, shape, or form, incapacitated. If, God forbid, such a situation were to develop, she stands at the ready, continuing to implement Bidenomics and insure we remain the greatest nation on earth.

Yeah, that's it.

All I ever see are photo ops, speeches full of word salads & cackling every time a camera is in her face.

Stop watching rightwing propaganda media and you will find out that she does a lot.

Unfortunately the first two years she was chained to the Senate to break ties, as President of the Senate. So she couldn't embark on much, especially if it involved travel.

Great another bunch of white guys trying to whitesplain something while looking for a reach around.

Forum List

Back