What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your suggestion is to just surrender.

Perhaps not be a total prick

Support for protecting your borders is being a total prick?

A hard and fast policy of Ripping kids from their parents is

Well then, perhaps LEFTISTS shouldn't have been total pricks and insisted on it.
Link?

Court orders release of detained immigrant kids, not parents | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps not be a total prick

Well then, perhaps LEFTISTS shouldn't have been total pricks and insisted on it.
Link?

Court orders release of detained immigrant kids, not parents | Daily Mail Online

That is our wonderful justice system and Constitution, NOT LEFTISTS, CONSPIRACY NUT JOBS.

We need a card for everyone, not just DACA.... Another half half measure that will do nothing. They can just steal someone's identity as usual.

Every single liberty we've lost has been in the name of security.

I can't even fly without having my cock diddled.

Link?

That is our wonderful justice system and Constitution, NOT LEFTISTS, CONSPIRACY NUT JOBS.
Pass a good work ID card and enforce it. And end this crap.

Link?

And yes amnesty of sort for Worthy illegals the GOP basically invited in.

We need a card for everyone, not just DACA.... Another half half measure that will do nothing. They can just steal someone's identity as usual.

Every single liberty we've lost has been in the name of security.

I can't even fly without having my cock diddled.
So the illegal problem goes on... Thank you very much, GOP Dupe. Even if you don't vote for them... If you don't vote democratic, you are voting for The GOP. Just like they want

If we've read any of the past bills that have been introduced with regard to national id cards, every single time there has been no limitation t owha tthey can put on those documents. Further, the bills have always allowed the definition of terrorism to be redefined. There have ben no limitiations to that.

The drug war is just another in a long line of wars that we've lost.

Not really. That would be like saying the war on murder failed or the war on theft. Laws don't eliminate crime in our country, it controls it to some degree.
Ive never heard of a war of murder. A war on drug, yes. Anyways, we haven't won a war since WWII, and even then, we needed help.

Well......I don't believe there was ever a war on women either. Catchy title, but no real wars in reality.

In the past couple of years a few people I knew (and related to) died because of drugs. Legalizing it just isn't a good idea. One time my apartment was robbed by drug addicts, another time a drug addict tenant of mine nearly burned my house down, it's just too much of a problem.

Legalizing all dope would make matters five times worse.
Trump looks like he is going to legalize weed. It's a good first step.

He doesn't have that kind of power to legalize weed. But even if he could, it would only result in more people using it.
And using less opioids and other hard drugs.

If we've read any of the past bills that have been introduced with regard to national id cards, every single time there has been no limitation t owha tthey can put on those documents. Further, the bills have always allowed the definition of terrorism to be redefined. There have ben no limitiations to that.
Bologna. Link?

So the illegal problem goes on... Thank you very much, GOP Dupe. Even if you don't vote for them... If you don't vote democratic, you are voting for The GOP. Just like they want

Not if we end their incentive to come here illegally. That's the solution. And, of course, ending the war on drugs. That'll end the incentive for the drug smugglers/cartels.

The fact of the matter is the GOP is giving you what you want. It's just a political football game where there's really no difference in parties aside from their flavor of welfare.Freedom isn;t popular to either brand of so-called leadership aside from a few stragglers in there.

As I said, I do not consent to what they're doing.

Link?

Who do you think filed the suit? Commiecrats always use the courts when they can't get their way. Your dear leader gave the parent a NTA, Trump isn't being so generous.

Link?

Why not enforce e-verify?

Link?

Who do you think filed the suit? Commiecrats always use the courts when they can't get their way. Your dear leader gave the parent a NTA, Trump isn't being so generous.

Sorry about the Constitution, GOP dupes. There are no communists anymore, just moderates and GOP nut jobs. A national ID card, a Healthcare System, good daycare, cheap training and College Etc, a living wage, good vacations, the rich paying there fair share Etc are not communism, brainwashed functional moron.

And yes amnesty of sort for Worthy illegals the GOP basically invited in.

"Worthy illegals", talk about an oxymoron. LMAO

On the topic of welfare, while I'm thinking of it. I want to be clear about that. I see nothing wrong with a welfare program at the State level. Nor did the Framers for that matter. The States do have the power to do that and really, it's the moral thing to do to help their citizens if they need it.

But the federal welfare, no. They lack just power to do that.

Anyway. Franco, practice your people skills. You lack discipline. Respectfully.

Good luck with your new Reich. As I said, the GOP is your friend along that journey. And, again, their base, too, will love them for it.

Why not enforce e-verify?

That would be a start LOL. But according to GOP employers, also communism LOL... We need Democrats in total control for about 12 years at least. They should disband your bought off brainwashed party....

Anyway. Franco, practice your people skills. You lack discipline. Respectfully.

Good luck with your new Reich. As I said, the GOP is your friend along that journey. And, again, their base, too, will love them for it.
There is one solution for the illegal problem. Amnesty for the Worthy, enforced ID card to end more coming.

Sorry about the Constitution, GOP dupes. There are no communists anymore, just moderates and GOP nut jobs. A national ID card, a Healthcare System, good daycare, cheap training and College Etc, a living wage, good vacations, the rich paying there fair share Etc are not communism, brainwashed functional moron.

U funny GI. LMAO

On the topic of welfare, while I'm thinking of it. I want to be clear about that. I see nothing wrong with a welfare program at the State level. Nor did the Framers for that matter. The States do have the power to do that and really, it's the moral thing to do to help their citizens if they need it.

But the federal welfare, no. They lack just power to do that.
State governments should be ended. When Democrats get control...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back