What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh racial slurs now. How small...how very small

That's really what this is all about. Keeping America a white majority. None of them have the balls to actually say so.

I will. That is part of it. So if you're white, what's wrong with that? What other group of people besides white liberals would support a government trying to make them a minority in their own country?

That's all of it and like I said, you won't admit it.

White folks are already the minority on the planet, dope. As people migrate around the world, populations will increasingly reflect that fact. I'm not afraid of that.

Then you're probably a minority or a Surrender First white. If you're a minority, then of course you don't care. If you are a surrender first white, then I ask that you move to an all minority community to see how you're treated there first.

Yes, whites are a minority in the world. Did you ever ask why most of the world always want to be where the whites are? Think about that for a few days.

As I suspected; it has nothing to do with illegal immigrants taking jobs. Because if you have any skill at all, the illegal alien isn’t taking your job, a skilled person will.

Its about ethnic cleansing…

So much for the shining city on the hill.

Actually it's more about preservation. You see, we whites came here and made claim to this land. We took this wilderness and built it into the strongest and most prosperous nation on earth in just a few hundred years. We surpassed societies that have been around since the dinosaur.

Now that we created the greatest place around, everybody else wants to share in this success. But the left wants to eliminate the very race of people who created this wonderful wealthy country.

Yes, jobs are only part of it. But tell me one other country in the world where the natives would welcome a political party wanting to make them a minority outside of Surrender First whites such as here and Europe? And look what's happening to Europe!

But surrender first whites never learn a thing. They refuse to look around and see what's happening here and abroad, and instead, insist that it will work out better this time.

After I made my first pickup downtown this morning, I was stopped by a guy trying to back a trailer into a fairly easy dock. I was puzzled by his lack of experience. Then out came the driver, a foreigner in sandals (a dead giveaway) and he continued to stop traffic to open his Fn doors which he should have done before he started to back in.

It took him ten minutes to hit that dock; something I could have done in under 60 seconds. But the reason he's here is because he's working for crap money keeping the rest of our wages down. I know you're fine with this, but God forbid, when one of these Fn foreigners are driving a 75,000 lbs vehicle next to your minivan with your family, and he swerves across three lanes because he can't read the signs on the highway, let's hope you're not right next to him. Because if he takes you and your family out, all he has to do is move back to his country.

...And conservatives have gone above and beyond the call of disgusting by prohibiting those seeking asylum from doing so. The reprehensible right, indeed.
Maybe if you LibTards had not made it possible for every Beaner with a stubbed toe to claim asylum, it would not have come to this.

Too late now, little snowflake.

Long-term policies working against the interests of American Citizens have consequences.

These are yours.

Enjoy.

Claiming asylum and being granted asylum are two different things, loser.
None of that $hit matters at the moment...

In politics, perception is everything...

You and yours are now perceived as standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own fellow countrymen...

Terrible Optics...

Optics which resulted in the outcome of the November 8, 2016 election...

In light of that outcome... if you're looking for a "loser", I suggest you look in the mirror.

Liberals-Progressives-Democrats are responsible for the Imperial Cheeto, because ya'll are too dense to understand those Optics.

Truth is all that matters, dope.

Only the losers need to exploit, demean and vilify people to further their cause.

That's really what this is all about. Keeping America a white majority. None of them have the balls to actually say so.

I will. That is part of it. So if you're white, what's wrong with that? What other group of people besides white liberals would support a government trying to make them a minority in their own country?

White folks are already the minority on the planet, dope. As people migrate around the world, populations will increasingly reflect that fact. I'm not afraid of that.

Then you're probably a minority or a Surrender First white. If you're a minority, then of course you don't care. If you are a surrender first white, then I ask that you move to an all minority community to see how you're treated there first.

Yes, whites are a minority in the world. Did you ever ask why most of the world always want to be where the whites are? Think about that for a few days.

As I suspected; it has nothing to do with illegal immigrants taking jobs. Because if you have any skill at all, the illegal alien isn’t taking your job, a skilled person will.

Actually it's more about preservation. You see, we whites came here and made claim to this land. We took this wilderness and built it into the strongest and most prosperous nation on earth in just a few hundred years. We surpassed societies that have been around since the dinosaur.

Now that we created the greatest place around, everybody else wants to share in this success. But the left wants to eliminate the very race of people who created this wonderful wealthy country.

Yes, jobs are only part of it. But tell me one other country in the world where the natives would welcome a political party wanting to make them a minority outside of Surrender First whites such as here and Europe? And look what's happening to Europe!

But surrender first whites never learn a thing. They refuse to look around and see what's happening here and abroad, and instead, insist that it will work out better this time.

After I made my first pickup downtown this morning, I was stopped by a guy trying to back a trailer into a fairly easy dock. I was puzzled by his lack of experience. Then out came the driver, a foreigner in sandals (a dead giveaway) and he continued to stop traffic to open his Fn doors which he should have done before he started to back in.

It took him ten minutes to hit that dock; something I could have done in under 60 seconds. But the reason he's here is because he's working for crap money keeping the rest of our wages down. I know you're fine with this, but God forbid, when one of these Fn foreigners are driving a 75,000 lbs vehicle next to your minivan with your family, and he swerves across three lanes because he can't read the signs on the highway, let's hope you're not right next to him. Because if he takes you and your family out, all he has to do is move back to his country.

I pity you…

You remind me of this guy:

Well I'm not going to play that typical liberal extremist game with you. Why not just ask if we should put those kids in hot factories and make them work 12 hour shifts? You people do this crap all the time in discussions.

Reagan said one of his biggest mistakes as President was granting amnesty.

Most of that crap is made in China. Do you know what it takes to get a patent? It's not a lot of hard work. Make an ink pen cleaner and you can get a patent on it; you can get a patent on anything. That doesn't mean it's productive or was produced or sold.

Incredible....

So 1/2 of the patents go to people of foreign origin...
That means 1/2 go to natives.

If Immigrants are not contributing anything in terms of new products, ideas, etc...neither are Americans then. Whatever.

Good discussion. I've learned a lot about conservatives; all of it disgusting.
And conservatives have gone above and beyond the call of disgusting by prohibiting those seeking asylum from doing so.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

If we had to give asylum to everybody that had a crappy country to live in, we would have over 2 billion people here. And again, it's not about asylum, it's about finding ways to sneak into this country without standing in line like everybody else.

That's just it, dope. We don't let in everyone who applies for asylum. There is a process in place to make the determination on their "standing". Asylum applicants are not criminals and have a right to due process under the law.

Yep, and with the time and money spent, we could be doing better things for our country instead. They come here knowing they don't have the qualifications to be granted asylum you dope.

It's the law, dope and we don't have to give 2 billion people asylum like you stupidly suggested.

Do you even have any idea of how many applicants there are annually?
What the approval process is?
What percent of applicants actually receive asylum?
Is that number trending up or down over time?

Nice supremacist screed, loser.

Truth to a leftist is like a cross to Dracula.

And they wonder why they get called racist….

Incredible....

So 1/2 of the patents go to people of foreign origin...
That means 1/2 go to natives.

If Immigrants are not contributing anything in terms of new products, ideas, etc...neither are Americans then. Whatever.

Good discussion. I've learned a lot about conservatives; all of it disgusting.
And conservatives have gone above and beyond the call of disgusting by prohibiting those seeking asylum from doing so.

If we had to give asylum to everybody that had a crappy country to live in, we would have over 2 billion people here. And again, it's not about asylum, it's about finding ways to sneak into this country without standing in line like everybody else.

That's just it, dope. We don't let in everyone who applies for asylum. There is a process in place to make the determination on their "standing". Asylum applicants are not criminals and have a right to due process under the law.

Yep, and with the time and money spent, we could be doing better things for our country instead. They come here knowing they don't have the qualifications to be granted asylum you dope.

It's the law, dope and we don't have to give 2 billion people asylum like you stupidly suggested.

What difference does any of that make? We provide asylum to people who are in great danger of oppressive governments, not people who don't like the direction their country has been the last 20 years.

However they come here anyway, why? Because of people like you. If they can draw enough sympathy from surrender first whites, they may be able to sneak into this country bypassing the millions that await entering our country the right way.

Well gee.......what would happen if we virtually closed our borders? They would quit coming here. This is a concept you will never get through that thick head of yours.

What difference does any of that make? We provide asylum to people who are in great danger of oppressive governments, not people who don't like the direction their country has been the last 20 years.

However they come here anyway, why? Because of people like you. If they can draw enough sympathy from surrender first whites, they may be able to sneak into this country bypassing the millions that await entering our country the right way.

Well gee.......what would happen if we virtually closed our borders? They would quit coming here. This is a concept you will never get through that thick head of yours.

Asylum is a "right way", dope.

Applying for asylum is not a crime.

I pity you…

You remind me of this guy:

That’s funny...I use that self manipulating tactic as well. When somebody makes too much sense and I don’t like their candid truth. I just say “I pity you...”
It allows me to keep my head in the sand and stay stupid....It works every time without fail.

Why do you ignorant fools take such pride in being suckered?
My guess is, when you get suckered it cost others because you’re a liability yourself?

And neither is the government taking their kids away during the process, yet you on the left bitch about that.

As I suspected; it has nothing to do with illegal immigrants taking jobs. Because if you have any skill at all, the illegal alien isn’t taking your job, a skilled person will. ..
Doesn't matter. They do not belong here. They go back.

...Its about ethnic cleansing…
Incorrect. It's about halting the insidious death-by-a-thousand-cuts style of ethnic cleansing by LibProgs flooding the country with Central Americans.

You stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own fellow countrymen.

Your countrymen finally rebelled on November 8, 2016, and kicked you-and-yours to the curb.

Just as the rank-and-file of Europe are finally beginning to rebel against their Open Borders masters... following the new American lead in this matter.

Insane LibProg immigration policies have consequences.

These are yours.

Enjoy.

....So much for the shining city on the hill.
Oh, the Shining City on the Hill is still very much alive and going strong, no thanks to you-and-yours... and your countrymen are now intent on keeping it that way.

Last edited:
...Only a racist draws distinctions.
Doesn't matter... there are a thousand-and-one reasons why Americans are now openly opposed to insane LibProg immigration policies.

Economics... race... labor... culture... tax burden... job markets... crime... depressed wages... and on and on and on.

What signifies here is that it's OUR country, not theirs... our home, our rules, our laws, our borders, our sovereignty... we can do what we want.

And neither is the government taking their kids away during the process, yet you on the left bitch about that.

Ripping children out of the arms of their parents is a crime against humanity. At the very least it is a human rights violation of the children’s rights as stated by the United Nations.

This is a traumatizing and terrorizing event for these children, one which will affect them all of their lives. Many of the children are being drugged to deal with the emotional effects of being separated from the parents.

Is this the image the USA wants to project to the world. A nation which terrorizes and traumatizes children for political gain?

Ripping children out of the arms of their parents is a crime against humanity. At the very least it is a human rights violation of the children’s rights as stated by the United Nations.

This is a traumatizing and terrorizing event for these children, one which will affect them all of their lives. Many of the children are being drugged to deal with the emotional effects of being separated from the parents.

Is this the image the USA wants to project to the world. A nation which terrorizes and traumatizes children for political gain?

It’s unimaginable that there are people in favor of ripping 1y/o babies from their parents by policy.

Makes you wonder about their upbringing

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

From my twitter feed

liberals say that the "Vast majority" of illegal immigrants are decent people.

Yes, and the vast majority of boa constrictors stay out of trouble too. Let's put them in our schools! In fact, far fewer boa constrictors kill Americans each year than Latin American immigrants do. Less than one a year. And boa constrictors don't undercut you at the construction site.

We never hear that "vast majority" argument about the policies that liberals like. The "vast majority" of gun owners never shoot up a school. The "vast majority" of smokers will never get lung cancer. The "vast majority" of Americans do not benefit from Wall Street profits.

It’s unimaginable that there are people in favor of ripping 1y/o babies from their parents by policy.

Your “tolerant based” cries are just plain comical.
You fools realize that ALL detained criminals are separated from their children....RIGHT?
And you realize they’re seperated as a result of their own actions...RIGHT?
Were none of you fools ever taught cause and effect?

Your “tolerant based” cries are just plain comical.
You fools realize that ALL detained criminals are separated from their children....RIGHT?
And you realize they’re seperated as a result of their own actions...RIGHT?
Were none of you fools ever taught cause and effect?

Are you being willfully blind or are you really this stupid.

These children have broken no laws, nor have their parents. It’s not illegal to ask for asylum. In fact, it’s their legal RIGHT under US law and the Charter of rights and freedoms of the UN.

What Trump is doing is illegal, immoral and just plain wrong. This may be the issue to get evangelicals to turn on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back