What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall I asked you question several times that you did provided answer to.

You don't get to ask me anything until you do so. Capisce?

Cmon...beaner is a term of endearment right?

Sack up, find some manhood and call a Mexican a beaner to his face. Then get ready for a nice warm hug.....

Kinda, just as they call us "burgers". It's not a racist term.

BTW, when will you answer the freaking question?

Oh, you're leftist loser, and you don't do that.

The same time you answer the question..if “beaner” is such a term of endearment, have you belled up to a Chicano bar and called the tender a “beaner” to his face?

I asked you a question several times and you dodged every time. Then you asked me a question and demand I answer it immediately, and claimed I am dodging it.

I explained it to you, it's not how it works. Normal people live and learn. It seems you just live.

lol.... again, if you don't think "beaner" is a racial slur, would you call a white person a beaner? A black person a beaner? An Asian person a "beaner"? Of course not. Only Hispanics get called that particular racial slur.

Why you can't wrap your head around this simple fact and keep asking questions like "what race is Mexican" is just a sign of your continued and profound dishonesty and is the hallmark of all Trump supporters when you go one degree deep with them: dishonesty and "whataboutism"
/-----/ "lol.... again, if you don't think "beaner" is a racial slur, "
Ahhh shut up you Gringo

Okay, you see, if the law applies equally to everyone, then it's not an abuse.

You can't refuse service to gay people if you are an atheist who hates gays, and you can't refuse service to gay people if you are a religous person who hates gays.

It's not a law, it's a protection. Learn the difference.

Homosexuality is against most religious creeds. It's in the Holy Bible. You can't tell somebody you won't bake a cake because you hate them, but you can say you won't participate in their ritual because it goes against your religious beliefs.

Religious beliefs aside, there is a moral or offensive part of this. If the KKK came to your town for a party, and went to a black baker asking for a cake showing a black man being hung, should the government allow that black baker to be sued to the point of having to close up his business because he refused to make that particular cake?

Sorry, I can't be responsible for your ignorance. YOu need to get out more. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people who are clearly NOT disabled bringing their dogs into a public place.

Service Animal Scams: A Growing Problem

I also discovered a host of dubious service and emotional support animal "registries." For example, the United States Dog Registry will certify any dog as a “service dog” or a "therapy dog" for $58, and an outfit called ESA of America will happily certify your pet rat, hamster, or iguana as an “emotional support animal.” (Sample ESA customer testimonial–“I have now taken 3 flights with my dog, and the peace of mind of being able to just pack up and go anywhere I want with him is the greatest thing ever.")

Then I began to ask around about bogus assistance animals and immediately began to hear stories. A high profile animal activist confessed to me that several of his friends had purchased phony service vests so they could take their pets into restaurants (he refuses to go out to eat with those friends anymore). And my daughter told me about a woman she knows who got a free flight for her dog to Southeast Asia by having a social worker pal write letter a saying the pet provided her with emotional support (while the ruse worked, the dog did have to wear a canine diaper on the trip).

Right, and people are going through all that just in case they get a Muslim cab driver that doesn't want their dog in the cab.

/----/ "You can't refuse service to gay people if you are an atheist who hates gays, and you can't refuse service to gay people if you are a religous person who hates gays. " But you can refuse service to a woman because you don't like her boss.
FYI "religous" is spelt religious.

Ohhhh you caught me in a typo. Good for you buddy. Kaz will be masturbating all over his keyboard when he sees that.

Um, yeah, you can totally can refuse someone service for being a Nazi Propagandist, apparently.

And continued advocacy by White Folk, FOR White Folk, will ensure that they CONTINUE to have all the advantages.

Until we are a minority in this country, then we are kind of in for it.

Hey, here's a crazy idea.. how about we actually have equality for all, so when we ARE a minority, they really can't excuse doing to us the same shit we've been doing to them?

Naw... that would actually, you know, be a decent thing to do.

Well, I'll probably be dead by then, so I don't care.
/----/ " how about we actually have equality for all, " And then maybe a woman who works for Donald Trump can get served in a restaurant. Maybe.....
intolerant lib.jpg

The leftists had an opportunity to address issue of separating children from parents and they did nothing. The media had an opportunity to report on this issue in the last decade (especially when Breitbart did it in 2014) and they did nothing.

The thing was, in 2014, they changed the policy to releasing people on their own recognizance. Trump is the one who decided to start putting people in cages again.

DumBama didn't change anything. He just decided not to follow the law.

The reason why we have an illegal immigration problem is because there are jobs Americans just simply do not want to do, no matter how much you pay them

That's such a lie. Of course people will work for market wages. What Americans (black or white) won't do is work for wages under market rates. You push wages below market rates by importing millions of poor illegal aliens from a third world shit hole country who will do it for less.

Democrats have repeated that lie so many times that you actually believe it
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will solve that problem.

/----/ "You can't refuse service to gay people if you are an atheist who hates gays, and you can't refuse service to gay people if you are a religous person who hates gays. " But you can refuse service to a woman because you don't like her boss.
FYI "religous" is spelt religious.

Ohhhh you caught me in a typo. Good for you buddy. Kaz will be masturbating all over his keyboard when he sees that.

Um, yeah, you can totally can refuse someone service for being a Nazi Propagandist, apparently.
/----/ Where were you yesterday when I was lambasted by a tolerant Lib for my typo "we're" when I meant "were?" I could have used the support.

Cmon...beaner is a term of endearment right?

Sack up, find some manhood and call a Mexican a beaner to his face. Then get ready for a nice warm hug.....

Kinda, just as they call us "burgers". It's not a racist term.

BTW, when will you answer the freaking question?

Oh, you're leftist loser, and you don't do that.

The same time you answer the question..if “beaner” is such a term of endearment, have you belled up to a Chicano bar and called the tender a “beaner” to his face?

I asked you a question several times and you dodged every time. Then you asked me a question and demand I answer it immediately, and claimed I am dodging it.

I explained it to you, it's not how it works. Normal people live and learn. It seems you just live.

lol.... again, if you don't think "beaner" is a racial slur, would you call a white person a beaner? A black person a beaner? An Asian person a "beaner"? Of course not. Only Hispanics get called that particular racial slur.

Why you can't wrap your head around this simple fact and keep asking questions like "what race is Mexican" is just a sign of your continued and profound dishonesty and is the hallmark of all Trump supporters when you go one degree deep with them: dishonesty and "whataboutism"
/-----/ "lol.... again, if you don't think "beaner" is a racial slur, "
Ahhh shut up you Gringo

See...Cellblock gets it. Gringo is a racial slur. You wouldn't call someone who is not Anglo that word. If Cellblock gets it-- We're talking someone who is near the bottom rung of society--you should be ashamed.

Homosexuality is against most religious creeds. It's in the Holy Bible. You can't tell somebody you won't bake a cake because you hate them, but you can say you won't participate in their ritual because it goes against your religious beliefs.

Where are Cakes mentioned anywhere in the bible?

The Bible does mention that you need to check the bedsheets on the wedding night to make sure she still had a cherry to pop....and if she didn't, her parents were expected to take her ass out and have the town stone her.

But there's not a mention of a cake ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE.

So do you really want to argue for traditional bible marriages?

Religious beliefs aside, there is a moral or offensive part of this. If the KKK came to your town for a party, and went to a black baker asking for a cake showing a black man being hung, should the government allow that black baker to be sued to the point of having to close up his business because he refused to make that particular cake?

no, because being a member of a hate group isn't protected under public accommodation laws... this isn't complicated, Ray.

Right, and people are going through all that just in case they get a Muslim cab driver that doesn't want their dog in the cab.

NO, they go through that to take their dogs into places that don't allow dogs. A LOT of places don't allow dogs.

The reason why we have an illegal immigration problem is because there are jobs Americans just simply do not want to do, no matter how much you pay them

That's such a lie. Of course people will work for market wages. What Americans (black or white) won't do is work for wages under market rates. You push wages below market rates by importing millions of poor illegal aliens from a third world shit hole country who will do it for less.

Democrats have repeated that lie so many times that you actually believe it
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will solve that problem.
/----/ Good news you big Dope:
United States Average Hourly Wages 1964-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar
Wages in the United States increased to 22.59 USD/Hour in May from 22.52 USD/Hour in April of 2018.
United States Average Hourly Wages | 1964-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Well the left feels this kind of thing has never happened before---only with Trump.

The changes taking place because of foreigners is obvious. It's time to stop migration until at least everybody can speak and read the language here.

I think immigration should be tied to their ability to support themselves rather than quotas. You come here, support yourself for seven years, you can become a citizen. They aren't going to be able to do that if they don't learn to speak English

I agree, but talking with people close to the border (I've never been there) the problem they have are illegals crowding 12 people into a two family home or apartment. That brings down property value. So they can work at McDonald's part time and still make claim of supporting themselves. The other problem is anchor babies. Come here and have a bunch of kids, and then you can share in their welfare plus be able to make claim they need you here because they are little Americans that cannot support themselves.

Those are real issues that need to be solved. We have a better chance to do that though if people can only come legally

Well some of them are coming legally and that's what they do. Again, no first hand experience, but just going by what people who live in the area tell me.

It takes different amounts of time for sure. I had a neighbor growing up who had a thick German accent. He wouldn't speak a word of German though. He said he came to the United States to be an American and speak English.

Anyway, they're all individuals, I agree on that. Some will be faster and some slower. As a whole though, legals assimilate on average a lot faster. Remember they aren't like illegals in that they are required to earn a living ... legally ...

BTW, America is far better at assimilation than Europe. Including with Muslims. In Europe, they are virtually in all Muslim districts. We have Muslim areas, but as a whole they are far better spread out. Our law enforcement also gets a lot more tips from Muslims than European law enforcement does
You all don't really care about the law, or anything else. Why take y'all seriously .

The Constitution doesn't have exceptions to rights. Those rights are for anybody in this country particularly citizens.

Sure they do.

For instance, I considered declaring myself a follower of Quezacoatl, the Aztec Sun God, who demands that I cut the hearts out of my enemies and offer them up to him.

upload_2018-6-24_7-22-55.jpeg

Clearly, you are oppressing my sincerely held religious beliefs by denying me the right to hunt down my ex-boss, cut out his heart and offer it to Feathered Serpent! Your silly oppressive murder laws!

Trump says one thing today and does the opposite tomorrow. A year or so ago he was supporting a plan to cut immigration in half.
Trump Supports Plan to Cut Legal Immigration by Half
/——/
There has to be limits to any immigration. The illegals are taking spots from the legals.
There is. The body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members. I don't think Trump is messing with that number. It is .2% of the population, way too small.

And we have almost 2 million illegal aliens combining border crossers with VISA overstays, WAY too large.

Once we get that under control, we can increase legal immigration.

Every action you take is about getting more Democrat votes on the voter rolls. Not one action you're taking costs the Democrats a vote. Your motive is clear

If you want a Visa in this country, you should have to make a down payment, say 2K or so. If you don't turn it in and leave the country, you lose your deposit. Plus if it's a work Visa, we keep 10% of your net pay in escrow for the same reason.
Ray, that sounds like a great way to increase Mexican and Central American exports of produce to the US. Charge foreign workers $2,000 to get a work permit would turn a labor shortage into a disaster.

You're such a terrible reader. You need to be deported for not assimilating.

Remember you didn't know what assimilating means? You thought it meant becoming identical when it means blending in.

You thought to reduce legal immigration means to "eliminate" it.

And here you thought Ray said to charge a $2,000 fee when he said to charge it as a deposit and give it back when they leave

Where are Cakes mentioned anywhere in the bible?

The Bible does mention that you need to check the bedsheets on the wedding night to make sure she still had a cherry to pop....and if she didn't, her parents were expected to take her ass out and have the town stone her.

But there's not a mention of a cake ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE.

So do you really want to argue for traditional bible marriages?

no, because being a member of a hate group isn't protected under public accommodation laws... this isn't complicated, Ray.

NO, they go through that to take their dogs into places that don't allow dogs. A LOT of places don't allow dogs.
/----/ "But there's not a mention of a cake ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE. " I love it when Atheists try to use the Bible to make an argument. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Numbers 6:19
'The priest shall take the ram's shoulder when it has been boiled, and one unleavened cake out of the basket and one unleavened wafer, and shall put them on the hands of the Nazirite after he has shaved his dedicated hair.
1 Samuel 30:12
They gave him a piece of fig cake and two clusters of raisins, and he ate; then his spirit revived. For he had not eaten bread or drunk water for three days and three nights.
1 Chronicles 16:3
He distributed to everyone of Israel, both man and woman, to everyone a loaf of bread and a portion of meat and a raisin cake.
Ezekiel 4:12
Verse Concepts
"You shall eat it as a barley cake, having baked it in their sight over human dung."
More Verses on Cakes
Leviticus 2:4
'Now when you bring an offering of a grain offering baked in an oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mixed with oil, or unleavened wafers spread with oil.
Exodus 29:23

and one cake of bread and one cake of bread mixed with oil and one wafer from the basket of unleavened bread which is set before the LORD;
Numbers 11:8

The people would go about and gather it and grind it between two millstones or beat it in the mortar, and boil it in the pot and make cakes with it; and its taste was as the taste of cakes baked with oil.
2 Samuel 13:6

So Amnon lay down and pretended to be ill; when the king came to see him, Amnon said to the king, "Please let my sister Tamar come and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat from her hand."
Jeremiah 44:19

"And," said the women, "when we were burning sacrifices to the queen of heaven and were pouring out drink offerings to her, was it without our husbands that we made for her sacrificial cakes in her image and poured out drink offerings to her?"
Judges 7:13

When Gideon came, behold, a man was relating a dream to his friend. And he said, "Behold, I had a dream; a loaf of barley bread was tumbling into the camp of Midian, and it came to the tent and struck it so that it fell, and turned it upside down so that the tent lay flat."
Hosea 7:8

Ephraim mixes himself with the nations; Ephraim has become a cake not turned.

Trump is proposing cutting legal immigration.

Republicans balk at Trump’s cuts to legal immigration
Trump says one thing today and does the opposite tomorrow. A year or so ago he was supporting a plan to cut immigration in half.
/——/
There has to be limits to any immigration. The illegals are taking spots from the legals.
There is. The body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members. I don't think Trump is messing with that number. It is .2% of the population, way too small.

And we have almost 2 million illegal aliens combining border crossers with VISA overstays, WAY too large.

Every action you take is about getting more Democrat votes on the voter rolls. Not one action you're taking costs the Democrats a vote. Your motive is clear
What a shocking revaluation. Democrats don't have to say or do anything to attract Hispanic voters. Donald Trump does it all. He calls them rapist and murders. Says migrants come from shit hole countries. Blames our drug problems on Mexico. Wants to make Mexico pay the cost of defending our border with a wall. Wants to make it impossible for them to bring their families to the US. And he hovers over a taco salad proclaiming, "I love Hispanics."
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

More poor language comprehension. Trump didn't call immigrants murderers and rapists. He said murderers and rapists come here from Mexico, which is true.

Trump didn't blame our drug problems on Mexico, he said drugs come over the Mexican border.

Explains your grades, doesn't it, Pedro?

The Constitution doesn't have exceptions to rights. Those rights are for anybody in this country particularly citizens.

Sure they do.

For instance, I considered declaring myself a follower of Quezacoatl, the Aztec Sun God, who demands that I cut the hearts out of my enemies and offer them up to him.

View attachment 200669

Clearly, you are oppressing my sincerely held religious beliefs by denying me the right to hunt down my ex-boss, cut out his heart and offer it to Feathered Serpent! Your silly oppressive murder laws!

Really? You are going to take it to ridiculous levels to try and make a point? You can't harm or kill somebody out of religious beliefs because murder is against the law in this country and so is assault. If that were the case, Muslims would be having a picnic in this country.

But this is what leftists always do, make phony comparisons.

If you want a Visa in this country, you should have to make a down payment, say 2K or so. If you don't turn it in and leave the country, you lose your deposit. Plus if it's a work Visa, we keep 10% of your net pay in escrow for the same reason.
Ray, that sounds like a great way to increase Mexican and Central American exports of produce to the US. Charge foreign workers $2,000 to get a work permit would turn a labor shortage into a disaster.

Why is that? If you turn in your Visa on time and leave the country when you are supposed to, you get that $2,000 back just like when you rent a car or an apartment. If not, we will use that money to track you or another like you down and have you deported.
U.S. and Mexican farmers are increasingly competing for a dwindling supply of farm labor.

What you are neglecting is if poor farm workers can afford to pay $2000 a person to come to the US to work, they would probably stay in Mexico. $8,000 for a family of 4 to come to the US to pick fruit is not gonna happen.

BTW, H1-B visas for high tech workers cost $4,000.

He never said to charge them $2,000, moron. He said to charge it as a deposit and give it back when they leave.

You really are an idiot. How did you not learn to read and speak English? As I've been pointing out, it's a pattern

Trump is proposing cutting legal immigration.

Republicans balk at Trump’s cuts to legal immigration
/——/

What a shocking revaluation. Democrats don't have to say or do anything to attract Hispanic voters. Donald Trump does it all. He calls them rapist and murders. Says migrants come from shit hole countries. Blames our drug problems on Mexico. Wants to make Mexico pay the cost of defending our border with a wall. Wants to make it impossible for them to bring their families to the US. And he hovers over a taco salad proclaiming, "I love Hispanics."
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the concept of a subset. It's obvious you don't have a clue.
Whereas B is all Mexicans coming across the border and subset A are the criminals.
1234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back