What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump says one thing today and does the opposite tomorrow. A year or so ago he was supporting a plan to cut immigration in half.
Trump Supports Plan to Cut Legal Immigration by Half
/——/
There has to be limits to any immigration. The illegals are taking spots from the legals.
There is. The body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members. I don't think Trump is messing with that number. It is .2% of the population, way too small.

And we have almost 2 million illegal aliens combining border crossers with VISA overstays, WAY too large.

Once we get that under control, we can increase legal immigration.

Every action you take is about getting more Democrat votes on the voter rolls. Not one action you're taking costs the Democrats a vote. Your motive is clear
What a shocking revaluation. Democrats don't have to say or do anything to attract Hispanic voters. Donald Trump does it all. He calls them rapist and murders. Says migrants come from shit hole countries. Blames our drug problems on Mexico. Wants to make Mexico pay the cost of defending our border with a wall. Wants to make it impossible for them to bring their families to the US. And he hovers over a taco salad proclaiming, "I love Hispanics."
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the concept of a subset. It's obvious you don't have a clue.
Whereas B is all Mexicans coming across the border and subset A are the criminals.
View attachment 200670
It's the other way around, B are the criminals, and A are their gang leaders.

You mean because there are only white citizens in this country, race baiting dickhead. And you really are a douche. He's talking about the ability to function here in English. Not making them deny their heritage.

Except he didn't say "ability to speak English", he said "assimilate".

Hey, maybe we should eliminate St. Paddy's Day, Oktoberfest, Columbus Day and the Polish Parade here in Chicago because, hey, those people need to "assimilate", right?

If you can't speak or read English, guess what? You're not assimilating very well. If the country has to accommodate you for that reason, you are not assimilating very well. If you are a NYC cab driver, and refuse to pick up fares because they have a pet with them due to your religion, you are not assimilating very well.
Most legal immigrants to US are speaking English in a year, however like most people they are more comfortable speaking their native tongue. It is natural to assume two people speaking Spanish are doing so because they don't speak English but that is often not the case.

Assimilation means adapting and adjusting to a culture. It does not mean changing your culture. An immigrant who's Hispanic, Russian, Italian, etc will carry their culture with them through out their lives. They may become Americans but their ethnicity will not change. Their children born in America will carry with them their American culture.

Congrats on finally looking up the word assimilation. It's a start. Before you said it would take "100 years" and they have to change their "skin color."

The children of legal immigrants who have parents who learn English and have jobs, like my wife, are typically very American and she came over when she was eleven. She wouldn't know how to live in Korea. Our kids and my wife's nieces and nephews are all just American.

And none of them changed their skin color, race whoring bitch

Last edited:
Where are Cakes mentioned anywhere in the bible?

The Bible does mention that you need to check the bedsheets on the wedding night to make sure she still had a cherry to pop....and if she didn't, her parents were expected to take her ass out and have the town stone her.

But there's not a mention of a cake ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE.

So do you really want to argue for traditional bible marriages?

Where did I say cakes were mentioned in the Bible. I can't believe you write anything for a living with your comprehension skills.

The Bible and Koran are clearly against any kind of homosexual relationships. Wedding cakes are custom made, and even delivered by the baker in most cases. Asking somebody to custom make a cake for their gay wedding is involving them in their celebration. Even the baker said he will make the cake, just not customize it for their event.

Out of all the bakers, this gay couple chose this one because his religious beliefs were well known. In the past, he refused to make a Halloween cake because it was against is religious beliefs. Liberals are born troublemakers, and go out of their way to start a problem.

no, because being a member of a hate group isn't protected under public accommodation laws... this isn't complicated, Ray.

Wait a minute, just a few posts ago you said if a baker doesn't want to bake a cake for anybody, they shouldn't be in business. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, move the goalposts.

/----/ "But there's not a mention of a cake ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE. " I love it when Atheists try to use the Bible to make an argument. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Where are any of those things described as a wedding cake?

They aren't.

I was specifically talking about WEDDING rituals, not any mention of 'cakes" in general.
/----/ Oh so now you move the goalposts and change your statement from "But there's not a mention of a cake ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE. " to wedding cake after you've been called out.
The menu for first-century weddings feasts certainly included wedding cakes, but these cakes were nothing like their modern counterparts.
First-century cooks and bakers made their sweets and pastries without ingredients such as refined sugar and chocolate and without leavening agents like baking soda and baking powder.
First-century cakes were much more like flat cheese cakes or modern fruitcakes, using dried fruits like dates and apricots and honey or fruit syrup as the sweetener, or like raisin bread, small pieces of dried fruit added to standard bread recipes.
Throughout the Mediterranean, there were a number of different traditions involving the wedding cake. Ancient Romans used cakes made of wheat or barley, and a cake was broken over the wife's head as a symbol of her fertility. A First-Century Wedding Cake
1234.jpg

Last edited:
Trump says one thing today and does the opposite tomorrow. A year or so ago he was supporting a plan to cut immigration in half.
/——/
There has to be limits to any immigration. The illegals are taking spots from the legals.
There is. The body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members. I don't think Trump is messing with that number. It is .2% of the population, way too small.

And we have almost 2 million illegal aliens combining border crossers with VISA overstays, WAY too large.

Every action you take is about getting more Democrat votes on the voter rolls. Not one action you're taking costs the Democrats a vote. Your motive is clear
What a shocking revaluation. Democrats don't have to say or do anything to attract Hispanic voters. Donald Trump does it all. He calls them rapist and murders. Says migrants come from shit hole countries. Blames our drug problems on Mexico. Wants to make Mexico pay the cost of defending our border with a wall. Wants to make it impossible for them to bring their families to the US. And he hovers over a taco salad proclaiming, "I love Hispanics."
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the concept of a subset. It's obvious you don't have a clue.
Whereas B is all Mexicans coming across the border and subset A are the criminals.
View attachment 200670
After thinking it over, it could be A are the people we don't want here, and B are the people that we REALLY don't want here.

/——/

/——/ One has nothing to do with the other. Maybe if you loved Americans you’d support a strong border.
I believe it's our responsibility to protect our borders. Asking Mexico a country whose GDP is 5% of ours to pay for defense our border is downright embarrassing. If the mightiest nation on earth can't defend it's borders against peasants, mostly women and children, maybe it doesn't deserve those borders.

I agree on that point. We should pay for the wall. It's a pittance in our budget and a major expenditure for Mexico.

I see Trump's point that the reason he thinks they should pay for it is that they've actively shipped their poor and criminals here.

I still think we should just pay for it though.

BTW, it's also a small portion of the amount of money illegal aliens send to Mexico

Really? You are going to take it to ridiculous levels to try and make a point? You can't harm or kill somebody out of religious beliefs because murder is against the law in this country and so is assault. If that were the case, Muslims would be having a picnic in this country.

But this is what leftists always do, make phony comparisons.

Why is it ridiculous.

We've all agreed that murder is wrong .

We've all agreed that refusing people service based on their race, gender, religion, national origin and in some (not all) states, sexual orientation is wrong.

An atheist refusing to serve gays because he thinks the butt sex is icky when two guys do it doesn't have a leg to stand on.

But what you guys are arguing for is that we should be able to ignore the law that was agreed upon because your imaginary friend in the sky says you have to.

Well my imaginary friend in the sky says he wants his damned hearts!!!

And since neither of us can prove that Yahweh or Quezacoatl actually exists, you just have to take my word for it.

/——/ One has nothing to do with the other. Maybe if you loved Americans you’d support a strong border.
I believe it's our responsibility to protect our borders. Asking Mexico a country whose GDP is 5% of ours to pay for defense our border is downright embarrassing. If the mightiest nation on earth can't defend it's borders against peasants, mostly women and children, maybe it doesn't deserve those borders.

I agree on that point. We should pay for the wall. It's a pittance in our budget and a major expenditure for Mexico.

I see Trump's point that the reason he thinks they should pay for it is that they've actively shipped their poor and criminals here.

BTW, it's also a small portion of the amount of money illegal aliens send to Mexico
It's the neighbour with the rabid dogs running wild who should put up a fence.

The Constitution doesn't have exceptions to rights. Those rights are for anybody in this country particularly citizens.

Sure they do.

For instance, I considered declaring myself a follower of Quezacoatl, the Aztec Sun God, who demands that I cut the hearts out of my enemies and offer them up to him.

View attachment 200669

Clearly, you are oppressing my sincerely held religious beliefs by denying me the right to hunt down my ex-boss, cut out his heart and offer it to Feathered Serpent! Your silly oppressive murder laws!
No wonder, "the whole world is your friend."

/——/

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

More poor language comprehension. Trump didn't call immigrants murderers and rapists. He said murderers and rapists come here from Mexico, which is true.

Trump didn't blame our drug problems on Mexico, he said drugs come over the Mexican border.

Explains your grades, doesn't it, Pedro?
Hey right wingers, how really really serious is our alleged invasion?

10USC246 trumps federal immigration laws.

Let us know, so we can, Prioritize the resources of our Republic.

Really? You are going to take it to ridiculous levels to try and make a point? You can't harm or kill somebody out of religious beliefs because murder is against the law in this country and so is assault. If that were the case, Muslims would be having a picnic in this country.

Why is it ridiculous.

We've all agreed that refusing people service based on their race, gender, religion, national origin and in some (not all) states, sexual orientation is wrong.

An atheist refusing to serve gays because he thinks the butt sex is icky when two guys do it doesn't have a leg to stand on.

But what you guys are arguing for is that we should be able to ignore the law that was agreed upon because your imaginary friend in the sky says you have to.

And since neither of us can prove that Yahweh or Quezacoatl actually exists, you just have to take my word for it.

The Constitution gives you the protection to practice your religion. It does not give you the right to practice hate. It's not about right or wrong, it's about Constitutional or not Constitutional. It's just like some people in the past made claim that dope is part of their religious ritual. Sorry, but recreational narcotics are against the law in this country for any reason. You can still practice your religion just without the dope.

/---/ Sorry, but I have to disagree on the state of Mexico's wealth.
Economy of Mexico - Wikipedia
Economy of Mexico - Wikipedia
The economy of Mexico is the 15th largest in the world in nominal terms and the 11th largest by purchasing power parity, according to the International Monetary ...
Economic aid‎: ‎$189.4 million (2008)
Exports‎: ‎$406.5 billion (2017 est.)
GDP rank‎: ‎15th‎ (nominal) / ‎11th‎ (PPP)
GDP growth‎: ‎3.3% (2015), 2.9% (2016), 2.0%

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Where did I say cakes were mentioned in the Bible. I can't believe you write anything for a living with your comprehension skills.

You said that bakers should refuse to bake wedding cakes because they are being forced to participate in a ritual they consider immoral.

Except that it isn't part of the ritual mentioned in the bible. Doing a virgin check on your daughter and stoning her ass is, though.

The Bible and Koran are clearly against any kind of homosexual relationships. Wedding cakes are custom made, and even delivered by the baker in most cases. Asking somebody to custom make a cake for their gay wedding is involving them in their celebration. Even the baker said he will make the cake, just not customize it for their event.

But they aren't part of the ritual and they aren't mentioned in the bible or the Koran.

And, no, the bakers in question refused to provide the service at all.

For those playing along at home, wedding cakes are actually a ROMAN pagan tradition that got carried over into Christianity because who doesn't like cake?

(Actually, I don't... but never mind.)

Out of all the bakers, this gay couple chose this one because his religious beliefs were well known. In the past, he refused to make a Halloween cake because it was against is religious beliefs. Liberals are born troublemakers, and go out of their way to start a problem.

Except they didn't signal him out. They were recommended to his business by friends. They didn't know he was a raging homophobe until they go there. Same thing with the wife beater in Oregon. His wife actually INVITED the gay couple to use her shop, and their her husband started ranting at them when they came by.

Wait a minute, just a few posts ago you said if a baker doesn't want to bake a cake for anybody, they shouldn't be in business. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, move the goalposts.

Um, no, what I said was if they can't follow the law, they shouldn't be in business.

Sorry you were confused there.

Hey, did you check out all those truck driving jobs on Indeed that actually offer health benefits? Wow. Amazing. I was able to find these things for you. It's almost like I do that for a living.

Why is it ridiculous.

The Constitution gives you the protection to practice your religion. It does not give you the right to practice hate. It's not about right or wrong, it's about Constitutional or not Constitutional. It's just like some people in the past made claim that dope is part of their religious ritual. Sorry, but recreational narcotics are against the law in this country for any reason. You can still practice your religion just without the dope.
Our First Amendment should apply. Do we need a, "religious drug" schedule?

You said that bakers should refuse to bake wedding cakes because they are being forced to participate in a ritual they consider immoral.

Except that it isn't part of the ritual mentioned in the bible. Doing a virgin check on your daughter and stoning her ass is, though.

But they aren't part of the ritual and they aren't mentioned in the bible or the Koran.

And, no, the bakers in question refused to provide the service at all.

For those playing along at home, wedding cakes are actually a ROMAN pagan tradition that got carried over into Christianity because who doesn't like cake?

(Actually, I don't... but never mind.)

Except they didn't signal him out. They were recommended to his business by friends. They didn't know he was a raging homophobe until they go there. Same thing with the wife beater in Oregon. His wife actually INVITED the gay couple to use her shop, and their her husband started ranting at them when they came by.

Um, no, what I said was if they can't follow the law, they shouldn't be in business.

Sorry you were confused there.

Hey, did you check out all those truck driving jobs on Indeed that actually offer health benefits? Wow. Amazing. I was able to find these things for you. It's almost like I do that for a living.
/----/ You pathetic SPIN is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back