What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said that bakers should refuse to bake wedding cakes because they are being forced to participate in a ritual they consider immoral.

Except that it isn't part of the ritual mentioned in the bible. Doing a virgin check on your daughter and stoning her ass is, though.

If you are making a cake for a gay wedding, of course you are involved, just like you are involved if they call you to tape the wedding or custom make flower arrangements. You are involved.

But they aren't part of the ritual and they aren't mentioned in the bible or the Koran.

And, no, the bakers in question refused to provide the service at all.

For those playing along at home, wedding cakes are actually a ROMAN pagan tradition that got carried over into Christianity because who doesn't like cake?

I'm talking about the latest supreme court case. The baker did say he would sell them a cake, just not custom make one. They could buy any other cake in the shop.

Except they didn't signal him out. They were recommended to his business by friends. They didn't know he was a raging homophobe until they go there.

Bull, it that was the case, they would have just gone to one of the many other bakers in the area. They went there specifically to start trouble.

Um, no, what I said was if they can't follow the law, they shouldn't be in business.

Sorry you were confused there.

Hey, did you check out all those truck driving jobs on Indeed that actually offer health benefits? Wow. Amazing. I was able to find these things for you. It's almost like I do that for a living.

Post 3530:

"Bullshit.... if you don't want to participate in certain activities, don't be in that line of work."

Great. Show me these jobs that I can apply for with my government restrictions: I can't leave state lines, I can't get Haz-Mat, I can't get a passenger endorsement.

You mean because there are only white citizens in this country, race baiting dickhead. And you really are a douche. He's talking about the ability to function here in English. Not making them deny their heritage.

Except he didn't say "ability to speak English", he said "assimilate".

Hey, maybe we should eliminate St. Paddy's Day, Oktoberfest, Columbus Day and the Polish Parade here in Chicago because, hey, those people need to "assimilate", right?

If you can't speak or read English, guess what? You're not assimilating very well. If the country has to accommodate you for that reason, you are not assimilating very well. If you are a NYC cab driver, and refuse to pick up fares because they have a pet with them due to your religion, you are not assimilating very well.
Most legal immigrants to US are speaking English in a year, however like most people they are more comfortable speaking their native tongue. It is natural to assume two people speaking Spanish are doing so because they don't speak English but that is often not the case.

Assimilation means adapting and adjusting to a culture. It does not mean changing your culture. An immigrant who's Hispanic, Russian, Italian, etc will carry their culture with them through out their lives. They may become Americans but their ethnicity will not change. Their children born in America will carry with them their American culture.

You don't know the meaning of *assimilating* any more than you know the meaning of any of the other terms you bastardize.

"
to absorb into the cultural tradition of a population or group
  • … the belief that tolerant hosts would be able to assimilate immigrants of whatever creed or colour.
  • —Brian Holmes"
Definition of ASSIMILATE

Yes, his understanding of the English language is dreadful. My wife who was born in Korea and came here when she was 11 understands the English language far better than Flopper does.

And it isn't just grown up words. He didn't know what "eliminate" means. He thought it meant to reduce

21 billion is less than one-third of what we spend on food stamps every single year.

Food stamps actually accomplish some good.

Do you know who the main beneficiaries of SNAP is?

Farmers. Keeps demand up high enough to keep prices going.

Do you know what benefits a wall would do? They would reduce border jumpers, they would help keep out drugs that are killing more than 60,000 Americans every year, they would reduce the amount of border patrol agents we need.

Right, the beneficiaries are farmers because without food stamps, people would just quit eating. :113:

If you are making a cake for a gay wedding, of course you are involved, just like you are involved if they call you to tape the wedding or custom make flower arrangements. You are involved.

That's not the ritual. Flowers and videotaping are also not mentioned in the bible.

"Bullshit.... if you don't want to participate in certain activities, don't be in that line of work."

Again, context. Those activities are legally protected... being in a hate group isn't.

Great. Show me these jobs that I can apply for with my government restrictions: I can't leave state lines, I can't get Haz-Mat, I can't get a passenger endorsement.

Guy, I was able to find two without even looking that hard.

Seriously, if you spent 1/10th of the time actually looking for a better job with insurance that you spend here whining about Obama, you'd have one by now

Do you know what benefits a wall would do? They would reduce border jumpers, they would help keep out drugs that are killing more than 60,000 Americans every year, they would reduce the amount of border patrol agents we need.

Um, no, it wouldn't do any of those things.

First, they'd just find ways around the wall. Half of undocumented immigrants came in on a valid visa they overstayed.

Second, most of those drugs were taken by people who wanted to take them.

Third, a wall without border patrol agents would be kind of useless.

Right, the beneficiaries are farmers because without food stamps, people would just quit eating.

No, they just wouldn't be able to afford food. People can't buy food, there's no point in growing it at a loss.

God, are you fucking stupid.

Bullshit.... if you don't want to participate in certain activities, don't be in that line of work.

That's not the ritual. Flowers and videotaping are also not mentioned in the bible.

But gay relationships are. Custom making a cake is involving yourself in their gay relationship.

Again, context. Those activities are legally protected... being in a hate group isn't.

You didn't say that. Read your quote again.

Guy, I was able to find two without even looking that hard.

Seriously, if you spent 1/10th of the time actually looking for a better job with insurance that you spend here whining about Obama, you'd have one by now

Right, and that's why you can't post any. All major carriers require drivers to have Haz-Mat endorsements. I've been doing this over 30 years, trust me, I know more about this field of work than a resume writer.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
/----/ You mean like no cake mentioned in the Bible? You mean like that?

again, when you are ready to grow up and add substance to a conversation, let us know...

Speaking of angry children...

But gay relationships are. Custom making a cake is involving yourself in their gay relationship.

Um, no, it's just delivering a product that you won't think about ever again.

Right, and that's why you can't post any. All major carriers require drivers to have Haz-Mat endorsements. I've been doing this over 30 years, trust me, I know more about this field of work than a resume writer.

Guy, I was able to find two jobs pretty easily with less than five minutes of work.

Her's one right here.

nothing in there about a HazMat endorsement.

LOCAL CDL A TRUCK DRIVER | Guaranteed Salary | Off Most Weekends | Flatbed job - AIM Integrated Logistics - Cleveland, OH

Um, no, it wouldn't do any of those things.

First, they'd just find ways around the wall. Half of undocumented immigrants came in on a valid visa they overstayed.

Second, most of those drugs were taken by people who wanted to take them.

Third, a wall without border patrol agents would be kind of useless.

Oh, so you know all this even though we don't have one? My you are so good, in fact, you are so much better than all our agencies that said a wall would benefit them greatly; the same agencies that participated in the design of the wall that would help eliminate all the things you wrote above.

But hey! Hungary disagrees with you.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

No, they just wouldn't be able to afford food. People can't buy food, there's no point in growing it at a loss.

God, are you fucking stupid.

Asking me if I'm stupid when you think without good stamps, people would just starve to death?

/——/ If there was a chance they were voting GOP, you Libtards would be volunteering to build the wall brick by brick. Besides law breakers looking for welfare fall into the democRAT camp, not ours.

Except these people aren't looking for welfare. They are willing to do the jobs the welfare collecting white trash in the trailer parks aren't willing to do.

Correct, because there are no able bodied minorities that aren't taking those jobs either.

So if the problem is welfare, your solution is immigrants. Typical leftist thinking all the way. Don't address the real problem, just create another problem to deal with the first one.
Let capitalism do the work. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Another communist's great idea that's so good, it have to be forced on employers.
in this case, it is; higher paid labor creates more in demand and pays more in taxes. only the right wing, doesn't really care and never get's it.

Oh, so you know all this even though we don't have one? My you are so good, in fact, you are so much better than all our agencies that said a wall would benefit them greatly; the same agencies that participated in the design of the wall that would help eliminate all the things you wrote above.

Actually, the agencies aren't saying that at all.

https://gizmodo.com/us-border-patrol-doesnt-want-a-wall-they-want-drones-an-1773661854

Even the conservative Cato Institute says a wall won't work.

Why the Wall Won't Work

The Point is, Gentlemen; that we have a Statue of Liberty.

If we have to give it back; the right wing gets the blame.

2f0drmu.jpg
The right wing does't really care about the People, only the Profit.

Vote Blue and not Red!

Um, no, it's just delivering a product that you won't think about ever again.

No, it's creating a product for a specific event. Haven't you ever been to a wedding before?

Guy, I was able to find two jobs pretty easily with less than five minutes of work.

Her's one right here.

nothing in there about a HazMat endorsement.

LOCAL CDL A TRUCK DRIVER | Guaranteed Salary | Off Most Weekends | Flatbed job - AIM Integrated Logistics - Cleveland, OH

It's also a shit paying job. Flat bed jobs work you seven days a week and usually 12 hour days. Most of them require experience. It's not an hourly paid job. You get paid by the load which (depending on where you are at) can keep you there half of the day.

This is what I'm talking about. You have no idea about this line of work. When somebody advertises you make X a year or X a week, they are hiding the fact of what you will actually make per hour. It's an old gimmick that experienced drivers are well aware of. The ad says guaranteed $1,000 a week, but if you have to work 60 hours for that money, you are talking less than 17 bucks an hour.

The reason why we have an illegal immigration problem is because there are jobs Americans just simply do not want to do, no matter how much you pay them

That's such a lie. Of course people will work for market wages. What Americans (black or white) won't do is work for wages under market rates. You push wages below market rates by importing millions of poor illegal aliens from a third world shit hole country who will do it for less.

Democrats have repeated that lie so many times that you actually believe it
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will solve that problem.
/----/ Good news you big Dope:
United States Average Hourly Wages 1964-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar
Wages in the United States increased to 22.59 USD/Hour in May from 22.52 USD/Hour in April of 2018.
United States Average Hourly Wages | 1964-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage puts an upward pressure on wages, pays more in taxes, and creates more in demand. It is a simple cost of living adjustment for Labor.

Asking me if I'm stupid when you think without good stamps, people would just starve to death?

No, they'd probably do things like "Rob people".

Somehow, I don't want to be knifed because a poor person wanted to feed his family that night.

Yeah, sure they will. They wouldn't just get a job, they'd commit murder instead. That makes a lot of sense. And how will this individual feed his family in prison for 25 years?

Quite an imagination Joe. But even if that was the case, he'd still be eating and farmers would still be growing.

And we have almost 2 million illegal aliens combining border crossers with VISA overstays, WAY too large.

Once we get that under control, we can increase legal immigration.

Every action you take is about getting more Democrat votes on the voter rolls. Not one action you're taking costs the Democrats a vote. Your motive is clear
What a shocking revaluation. Democrats don't have to say or do anything to attract Hispanic voters. Donald Trump does it all. He calls them rapist and murders. Says migrants come from shit hole countries. Blames our drug problems on Mexico. Wants to make Mexico pay the cost of defending our border with a wall. Wants to make it impossible for them to bring their families to the US. And he hovers over a taco salad proclaiming, "I love Hispanics."
/——/ One has nothing to do with the other. Maybe if you loved Americans you’d support a strong border.
I believe it's our responsibility to protect our borders. Asking Mexico a country whose GDP is 5% of ours to pay for defense our border is downright embarrassing. If the mightiest nation on earth can't defend it's borders against peasants, mostly women and children, maybe it doesn't deserve those borders.

I agree on that point. We should pay for the wall. It's a pittance in our budget and a major expenditure for Mexico.

I see Trump's point that the reason he thinks they should pay for it is that they've actively shipped their poor and criminals here.

I still think we should just pay for it though.

BTW, it's also a small portion of the amount of money illegal aliens send to Mexico
It's the neighbour with the rabid dogs running wild who should put up a fence.

Waste of money. You keep saying fences don't work. Now you're admitting they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back