What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——/ Welfare is a giveaway. The rich earned their wealth.

The rich earned their wealth? Are you that stupid? The Walton’s earned nothing. Sam Walton earned their wealth. The Waltons sit on their asses and collect dividends off the work if others.

The rich have a tax code that keeps wealth flowing to the top. They have labour laws which allow them to deny health care or benefits to workers, and to pay them so little their workers need welfare to supplement their incomes.

They appoint a burger flipper as “manager” so they can work him/her 60 hours a week without paying overtime.

Other countries put their people first. America puts their corporations first, and the wealthy second. Working men and women, who make up the vast majority of your population are denigrated, abused and paid the least amount possible.

If the Walton's don't do anything, why don't the workers leave and open up their own store?

In a history of stupid posts, this is by far the dumbest thing ever.

You bitch about your job endlessly. Why don’t you quit and open your own trucking company, or become an independent hauler?

Yeah, I thought about that many times. But I already have a side business that keeps me occupied. I don't need two businesses.

And why is my remark stupid? Is it because you can't answer my question?

Yes, the workers work. That's what they get paid to do. But the workers didn't come up with the hundreds of thousands of dollars to open up that store. The workers couldn't pay the utilities or taxes. The workers couldn't compete with similar stores if they paid themselves great money. The workers don't have an office staff to handle government regulations, payroll, billers and paperwork pushers. They don't have the resources to even open up such an office. They don't have to spend the money for snow removal or lot maintenance.

What the Walton's have done is provide a place for people to work. Without them, some of those people wouldn't have any kind of job at all. They spent money to create the idea, the structure, the organization. They risked their own money. That's what they do.

Just because they don't sweep floors doesn't mean they are not earning their money. In the event you didn't know, investment is where you do spend your own money hoping for a return plus profit.
Good for them now tax them please.... Your hero worship is touching.Why are we the only modern country without Healthcare daycare good vacations cheap college and training good infrastructure living wage, super duper? 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich.
/——-/ We have all of those things you goofball.

/——/ Welfare is a giveaway. The rich earned their wealth.

The rich earned their wealth? Are you that stupid? The Walton’s earned nothing. Sam Walton earned their wealth. The Waltons sit on their asses and collect dividends off the work if others.

The rich have a tax code that keeps wealth flowing to the top. They have labour laws which allow them to deny health care or benefits to workers, and to pay them so little their workers need welfare to supplement their incomes.

They appoint a burger flipper as “manager” so they can work him/her 60 hours a week without paying overtime.

Other countries put their people first. America puts their corporations first, and the wealthy second. Working men and women, who make up the vast majority of your population are denigrated, abused and paid the least amount possible.

If the Walton's don't do anything, why don't the workers leave and open up their own store?

In a history of stupid posts, this is by far the dumbest thing ever.

You bitch about your job endlessly. Why don’t you quit and open your own trucking company, or become an independent hauler?

Yeah, I thought about that many times. But I already have a side business that keeps me occupied. I don't need two businesses.

And why is my remark stupid? Is it because you can't answer my question?

Yes, the workers work. That's what they get paid to do. But the workers didn't come up with the hundreds of thousands of dollars to open up that store. The workers couldn't pay the utilities or taxes. The workers couldn't compete with similar stores if they paid themselves great money. The workers don't have an office staff to handle government regulations, payroll, billers and paperwork pushers. They don't have the resources to even open up such an office. They don't have to spend the money for snow removal or lot maintenance.

What the Walton's have done is provide a place for people to work. Without them, some of those people wouldn't have any kind of job at all. They spent money to create the idea, the structure, the organization. They risked their own money. That's what they do.

Just because they don't sweep floors doesn't mean they are not earning their money. In the event you didn't know, investment is where you do spend your own money hoping for a return plus profit.
Good for them now tax them please.... Your hero worship is touching.Why are we the only modern country without Healthcare daycare good vacations cheap college and training good infrastructure living wage, super duper? 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich.
/——/ The top 20% pay the bulk of taxes.
Time to tax the 47% freeloaders

And continued advocacy by White Folk, FOR White Folk, will ensure that they CONTINUE to have all the advantages.

Until we are a minority in this country, then we are kind of in for it.

Hey, here's a crazy idea.. how about we actually have equality for all, so when we ARE a minority, they really can't excuse doing to us the same shit we've been doing to them?

Naw... that would actually, you know, be a decent thing to do.

Well, I'll probably be dead by then, so I don't care.
That is the doom-and-gloom scenario.

Personally, I don't buy into it; not so long as we remain vigilant and courageous, and I see no reason to support policies that actually hasten such an outcome.

Equality is one thing.

Bending over and "taking it" from Central America makes zero sense and I will both (a) be no part of that and (b) speak out against it, vigorously and persistently.

And continued advocacy by White Folk, FOR White Folk, will ensure that they CONTINUE to have all the advantages.

Until we are a minority in this country, then we are kind of in for it.

Hey, here's a crazy idea.. how about we actually have equality for all, so when we ARE a minority, they really can't excuse doing to us the same shit we've been doing to them?

Naw... that would actually, you know, be a decent thing to do.

Well, I'll probably be dead by then, so I don't care.

Hahaha...now that’s some funny shit. What’s this “we” shit?
NOBODY here believes you are “white”...NOBODY....haha...not for one second.
Nice try though Gustavo.

It's also a shit paying job. Flat bed jobs work you seven days a week and usually 12 hour days. Most of them require experience. It's not an hourly paid job. You get paid by the load which (depending on where you are at) can keep you there half of the day.

Guy you didn't put a salary on it... you just put a list of requirements that you wanted, and this job met them.

Geezus, man, I'm spending more time looking at your failed career than you are.

Five minutes on a job site, I found a job you qualified for that offered health insurance... so much for the whiny "I can't find a job" when you don't even fucking try.

This is what I'm talking about. You have no idea about this line of work. When somebody advertises you make X a year or X a week, they are hiding the fact of what you will actually make per hour. It's an old gimmick that experienced drivers are well aware of. The ad says guaranteed $1,000 a week, but if you have to work 60 hours for that money, you are talking less than 17 bucks an hour.

You only make $14.00 an hour now, what are you whining about?

Oh, did I let the secret out of the bag again?

Personally, I don't buy into it; not so long as we remain vigilant and courageous, and I see no reason to support policies that actually hasten such an outcome.

Equality is one thing.

Bending over and "taking it" from Central America makes zero sense and I will both (a) be no part of that and (b) speak out against it, vigorously and persistently.

You mean centuries of invading and screwing around in Central America, you are now whining because the chickens are coming home to roost?

Really?

Budget $4 Trillion a year

21 to build it once. Far less to maintain it.

And it saves the people hundreds of billions a year at all levels of government.

But if you really want to see that $21 billion is a pittance in our budget, pretend it's a welfare program. Then a $1T is a pittance to you

Welfare programs do a lot of good.

Walls are fucking worthless. People just climb over them.

You see, this is where you are kind of confused. The Rich People who run real businesses don't want illegal aliens to stop coming. They WANT that cheap labor as an option.

Equality is one thing.

You mean centuries of invading and screwing around in Central America, you are now whining because the chickens are coming home to roost?

Really?
Not whining.

Taking forceful action to repel the blowback.

Fun, ain't it?

What a disappointing article that CATO one by David Bier was. I was looking forward to reading that when I saw it hoping it was a rational analysis. All he did was parrot the talking points of the Democrat party. He also listed challenges with a wall, such as terrain as if the left's premise that 1 illegal alien = 1 million illegal aliens, one gets through the wall failed, is true

Again, if mountain ranges and oceans can be overcome, anything built by man can be overcome.

...Walls are fucking worthless. People just climb over them...
Even broken clocks are right twice a day... and this was your turn to be right.

...You see, this is where you are kind of confused. The Rich People who run real businesses don't want illegal aliens to stop coming. They WANT that cheap labor as an option.
This was your second time being right today... Pub Elites want your Beaner Buddies for the slave labor... Dem Elites want your Beaner Buddies for the votes.

What a disappointing article that CATO one by David Bier was. I was looking forward to reading that when I saw it hoping it was a rational analysis. All he did was parrot the talking points of the Democrat party. He also listed challenges with a wall, such as terrain as if the left's premise that 1 illegal alien = 1 million illegal aliens, one gets through the wall failed, is true

Again, if mountain ranges and oceans can be overcome, anything built by man can be overcome.
/——-/ I suppose you don’t bother locking your doors and windows at night. I mean what’s the point?

You've watched "Patton" once too often :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Are you serious? Gizmodo for your evidence? Here, try a real source:

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

Dude, you went with the newspaper owned by the Moonie Church, and you complain about other people's sources?

Dood, if some leftist rag covered the story you'd get their link.
Survey: Border agents want Trump’s wall

Poll: Border Patrol Agents Want Wall

Border patrol agents overwhelmingly back Trump on wall

This was your second time being right today... Pub Elites want your Beaner Buddies for the slave labor... Dem Elites want your Beaner Buddies for the votes.

Yup... except they can't actually vote for a long time, but never mind.

The thing is, you dumb rednecks who live in mortal fear that a Mexican might date your daughter... you don't count. I'm sorry Trump let you think you did.

Yup... except they can't actually vote for a long time, but never mind.

The thing is, you dumb rednecks who live in mortal fear that a Mexican might date your daughter... you don't count. I'm sorry Trump let you think you did.
/——/ The reason you want the Beaners to invade is so your butt ugly daughter can finally get a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back