What I have learned from liberals this week

I already put up this list on another thread but it bares repeating. Plus I just heard an Obama defender use seven out of these ten subterfuges/misdirections/delusions/ and otherwise general idiocies.

1. The White House can not be blamed for Benghazi because George W. Bush invaded Iraq and Bill clinton had his little willy objectified.
2. The IRS had every right to target the Tea Party because liberals hate the Tea Party.
3. Trying to find answers to the questions raised by the scandals is racist.
4. If you have no idea what anybody is doing under your command then you're probably the greatest president ever!
5. Republicans only recite right wing talking points (according to left wing talking points).
6. Facts don't matter as much as motivation of Republicans who bring up facts.
7. Every administration does it!
8. Bush is responsible for the Benghazi, IRS and Associated Press scandals... somehow.
9. What scandal?
10. If the government were bigger then we would have less scandals.

Can anybody add to this list? Hey! I just thought of another one. #11. 2+2=5. Anyway, where was I? Oh yea! Can anybody add to this list? As for the Obama sycophants; can you defend Obama without using this system of denials? Or, for that matter puckering your lips?

I hope the person that posted this doesn't mind my using it-

Attachments

• $Laughing-smiley-face.gif
    $Laughing-smiley-face.gif
    199.4 KB · Views: 101
I just read that Joe Klein (liberal commentator) states that Benghazi and the IRS scandals are excuses for the GOP to "paralyze our government".
This of course is classified under liberal talking point #6- Facts don't matter as much as motivation of Republicans who bring up facts.

Last edited:
I already put up this list on another thread but it bares repeating. Plus I just heard an Obama defender use seven out of these ten subterfuges/misdirections/delusions/ and otherwise general idiocies.

1. The White House can not be blamed for Benghazi because George W. Bush invaded Iraq and Bill clinton had his little willy objectified.
2. The IRS had every right to target the Tea Party because liberals hate the Tea Party.
4. If you have no idea what anybody is doing under your command then you're probably the greatest president ever!
5. Republicans only recite right wing talking points (according to left wing talking points).
8. Bush is responsible for the Benghazi, IRS and Associated Press scandals... somehow.
9. What scandal?

Can anybody add to this list? Hey! I just thought of another one. #11. 2+2=5. Anyway, where was I? Oh yea! Can anybody add to this list? As for the Obama sycophants; can you defend Obama without using this system of denials? Or, for that matter puckering your lips?

12. Bengazi? Who cares? Is there another question?

9. What scandal?

12. Bengazi? Who cares? Is there another question?

Hillary-Clinton-at-senate-015.jpg

She does, it's going to cost her...:eusa_pray:

9. What scandal?

(paraphrasing)

"A group can operate as a 501(c)(4) before they are authorized by the IRS. This company that helps progressive groups and the lawyers that advised my progressive groups said so."

"Tea Party groups are political but Organizing for America, MoveOn, and Media Matters are not"

"The government is too big for any one person to know everything so that's why it's not Obama's fault and it's why we need a bigger government."

"It was some low level drones that made things bad for the tea party but Bush and Cheney should be on trial for Abu Ghraib."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back