What If Dylann Was Holding The American Flag?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Most blacks already hate America and have shown it by tearing, burning and stepping on the American flag.

Would the white liberals have caved in to the same demands and had the American flag removed from the White House?

No, most blacks don't hate America. It is just the ones that do are the only ones that make the news.

Flags are fucking stupid. Investing a piece of cloth with a shitload of emotional baggage --- what kind of perverted fetishistic bullshit is that? Take 'em ALL down. They bring the same kind of bullshit mob-mentality fanaticism as Organized Religions Inc do.

Flags are fucking stupid. Investing a piece of cloth with a shitload of emotional baggage --- what kind of perverted fetishistic bullshit is that? Take 'em ALL down. They bring the same kind of bullshit mob-mentality fanaticism as Organized Religions Inc do.

I like the cut of your jib. Please feel free to take down the one in my avatar.

Easily done, if I wanted to -- right click, choose "AdBlock Plus block image" --- poof, gone.
If I wanted to.
But I don't, since I'm a Liberal. :eusa_dance:

Easily done, if I wanted to -- right click, choose "AdBlock Plus block image" --- poof, gone.
If I wanted to.

But you just stated that "Flags are fucking stupid" and "Take 'em ALL down. Is that not a flag?

Wait, what you really meant was "only some flags are stupid" and "take some of them down", right? But you didn't say that.

So being a liberal allows you to be hypocritical? Is that some kind of God-given right or something, because you're a "liberal"?

If I wanted to.

But you just stated that "Flags are fucking stupid" and "Take 'em ALL down. Is that not a flag?

Wait, what you really meant was "only some flags are stupid" and "take some of them down", right? But you didn't say that.

So being a liberal allows you to be hypocritical? Is that some kind of God-given right or something, because you're a "liberal"?

Your avatar is not a "flag". It's a group of pixels. And if it were a flag it would self-immolate in minutes.
As for taking down actual flags I don't mean to do it politically. I mean the idea of them is fucking stupid.

If I wanted to.

Your avatar is not a "flag". It's a group of pixels. And if it were a flag it would self-immolate in minutes.
As for taking down actual flags I don't mean to do it politically. I mean the idea of them is fucking stupid.

Well I fly a Confederate flag oven my property. Come take it down if you want to try.

If I wanted to.

Well I fly a Confederate flag oven my property. Come take it down if you want to try.

Won't happen.
Why would I want to do that? :dunno:
It's your flag, not mine.

Most blacks already hate America and have shown it by tearing, burning and stepping on the American flag.

Would the white liberals have caved in to the same demands and had the American flag removed from the White House?

The American flag does not represent terrorism, treason, insurrection and racism. Do you also believe the American flag is the same as a swastika flag? ISIL flag?

According to the flag's designer ...

qspq412weu1h5tf6zu6aumwxcb0jfrcwkioo2lpyzyrxqiwiuaddukgddhrsj7mv.jpg

p7t9d1qym1x3bcgzeuom4bsxi3x9dpfjpk3ixoqxxrpgkxw0tpwputz7h1ywggoa.jpg

Here s the Racist Meaning Of the Confederate Flag In the Words of the Man Who Designed It - Mic

NASCAR recently offered to exchange the confederate flag for an American flag. There were very few takers.

If I wanted to.

JGalt

Who has said they want to do that?

You're free to have any anti-America beliefs you want.

No one is forcing you to be an American patriot but you don't get to force your treasonous beliefs on others.

Last edited:
The American flag does not represent terrorism, treason, insurrection and racism. Do you also believe the American flag is the same as a swastika flag? ISIL flag?
It's not what I believe about the American flag, but it is what blacks believe about it

Forum List

Back