What if Obama or HRC had asked a Foreign Leader for dirt on Trump in exchange for Aid?

I'm sure the right can't take responsibility for this latest Trump blunder.

The right can never take responsibility for their actions and hold their politicians accountable. It's always somebody else's fault or some other little pussy excuse.

If HRC or Obama would have done this they would be crying bloody murder and Foxnews would devote 99% of their coverage to this issue.

I just wish the right would have the same rules for both sides, and actually hold their politicians accountable instead of making pathetic excuses for them all the time... Wouldn't that be fair and balanced??
You think they didn't?!
And your factual and proven evidence for this fake news claim is...

The right can never take responsibility for their actions and hold their politicians accountable. It's always somebody else's fault or some other little pussy excuse.

If HRC or Obama would have done this they would be crying bloody murder and Foxnews would devote 99% of their coverage to this issue.

I just wish the right would have the same rules for both sides, and actually hold their politicians accountable instead of making pathetic excuses for them all the time... Wouldn't that be fair and balanced??
You mean what if the left did exactly what you just posted? They did you moron.

Biden on video bragging about it. Payments from the DNC to foreigners for the dossier.

What do you have?

You think they didn't?!
You first snowflake. It's your premise.

Biden on video bragging about it. Payments from the DNC to foreigners for the dossier.

What do you have?
Too bad hiring an investigative firm is perfectly legal, pressuring a foreign leader to investigate a political rival in exchange for aid is a crime... See the distinction.
Swing and miss.

You think they didn't?!
You first snowflake. It's your premise.
In other words you got nothing.
You're surrender has been noted...

That was easy.

They didn't "ask" a foreign leader for dirt on Trump. They actually paid for it.

The fake dossier was wholly funded by Democrats. The money for the dossier came from the Clinton campaign and the DNC and was done through the campaign lawyer in an attempt to hide their participation from the FEC.

Are you the last person on earth who doesn't know this by now? Not very smart for a "banker."

Remind me to never let you handle my money.

I hate how these extremist fucktards have me defending the annoying orange. The sumbitch ought to be impeached for his actual crimes, not this stupid political shit.

What do you have?
Too bad hiring an investigative firm is perfectly legal, pressuring a foreign leader to investigate a political rival in exchange for aid is a crime... See the distinction.
Swing and miss.
I would be happy if you showed us the distinction. Why would it be a crime to investigate a "rival" in the US or abroad? America has many rivals and they have been investigated abroad many times.

What do you have?
Swing and miss.
Is it really? Then why did you waste three years investigating Trump for ruuussiasa!?

Is with holding a billion dollars from a nation until they fire an attorney looking into your kids fraud scheme illegal?

What do you have?
Swing and miss.
Is it really? Then why did you waste three years investigating Trump for ruuussiasa!?

Is with holding a billion dollars from a nation until they fire an attorney looking into your kids fraud scheme illegal?
Again I asked you for your real deal evidence for these fake news claims.

Provide a source or link for that, because it has been investigated and deemed to be fake news...

You are peddling fake news.

What do you have?
Swing and miss.
I would be happy if you showed us the distinction. Why would it be a crime to investigate a "rival" in the US or abroad? America has many rivals and they have been investigated abroad many times.
The consensus is pretty clear that what Trump did was a crime, will he be impeached for it? Who knows.

What the DNC did was not illegal in anyway.

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works...

What do you have?
Swing and miss.

Provide a source or link for that, because it has been investigated and deemed to be fake news...

Fuck off. They're only "fake" because you deemed them to be. I don't see you providing any evidence, besides your own opinion.

Admit it it, if you have the balls to: You people took it up the ass today.

They didn't "ask" a foreign leader for dirt on Trump. They actually paid for it.

The fake dossier was wholly funded by Democrats. The money for the dossier came from the Clinton campaign and the DNC and was done through the campaign lawyer in an attempt to hide their participation from the FEC.

Are you the last person on earth who doesn't know this by now? Not very smart for a "banker."

The consensus is pretty clear that what Trump did was a crime, will he be impeached for it? Who knows.

What the DNC did was not illegal in anyway, so you're little bitch whine fest is just that...

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works...
Sad and pathetic too. I just wish you could hold yourselves accountable and take responsibility for your actions.

What do you have?
Swing and miss.

The guy is on YouTube bragging how he got the prosecutor investigating his kid fired. Are you seriously denying this? Or do you refuse to look it up because it butt fucks your entire premise?

What do you have?
Swing and miss.

The guy is on YouTube bragging how he got the prosecutor investigating his kid fired. Are you seriously denying this? Or do you refuse to look it up because it butt fucks your entire premise?

It wouldn't surprise me if this Banker is so stupid, that he believes the audio in Biden's admission was overdubbed by the RNC.

What the DNC did was not illegal in anyway, so you're little bitch whine fest is just that...

Sad and pathetic too. I just wish you could hold yourselves accountable and take responsibility for your actions.
He didn’t do what they did. They did far worse. They actually did what you wish you could pin on Trump. The problem you have is he never did. Your side did though.

What do you have?
Swing and miss.

Fuck off. They're only "fake" because you deemed them to be. I don't see you providing any evidence, besides your own opinion.
Waaa Waaa!!!! The tears have started. You're fake news, and you just got busted. If they aren't fake then provide a credible link that says otherwise... you can't.

Evidence... how about the transcript from the phone call that Trump just released... Duh :290968001256257790-final:

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy lame excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works... Sad and pathetic too.

Well it would just be Oppo Research of course.

Forum List

Back