What if Obama or HRC had asked a Foreign Leader for dirt on Trump in exchange for Aid?

Biden on video bragging about it. Payments from the DNC to foreigners for the dossier.

What do you have?
Too bad hiring an investigative firm is perfectly legal, pressuring a foreign leader to investigate a political rival in exchange for aid is a crime... See the distinction.
Swing and miss.
Is it really? Then why did you waste three years investigating Trump for ruuussiasa!?

Is with holding a billion dollars from a nation until they fire an attorney looking into your kids fraud scheme illegal?
Again I asked you for your real deal evidence for these fake news claims.

Provide a source or link for that, because it has been investigated and deemed to be fake news...

You are peddling fake news.

Fuck off. They're only "fake" because you deemed them to be. I don't see you providing any evidence, besides your own opinion.
Waaa Waaa!!!! The tears have started. You're fake news, and you just got busted. If they aren't fake then provide a credible link that says otherwise... you can't.

Evidence... how about the transcript from the phone call that Trump just released... Duh :290968001256257790-final:

The consensus is pretty clear that what Trump did was a crime, will he be impeached for it? Who knows.

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy lame excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works... Sad and pathetic too.
FFS you’re an idiot. I wouldn’t let you be banker for a game of monopoly.

I'm sure the right can't take responsibility for this latest Trump blunder.

The right can never take responsibility for their actions and hold their politicians accountable. It's always somebody else's fault or some other little pussy excuse.

If HRC or Obama would have done this they would be crying bloody murder and Foxnews would devote 99% of their coverage to this issue.

I just wish the right would have the same rules for both sides, and actually hold their politicians accountable instead of making pathetic excuses for them all the time... Wouldn't that be fair and balanced??

They didn't "ask" a foreign leader for dirt on Trump. They actually paid for it.
And your factual and proven evidence for this fake news claim is...

The fake dossier was wholly funded by Democrats. The money for the dossier came from the Clinton campaign and the DNC and was done through the campaign lawyer in an attempt to hide their participation from the FEC.

Are you the last person on earth who doesn't know this by now? Not very smart for a "banker."

Remind me to never let you handle my money.
The consensus is pretty clear that what Trump did was a crime, will he be impeached for it? Who knows.

What the DNC did was not illegal in anyway, so you're little bitch whine fest is just that...

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works...
Sad and pathetic too. I just wish you could hold yourselves accountable and take responsibility for your actions.
He didn’t do what they did. They did far worse. They actually did what you wish you could pin on Trump. The problem you have is he never did. Your side did though.
Say what???

If you have any real deal evidence than post it. Because all you have is fake news....

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works...

Biden on video bragging about it. Payments from the DNC to foreigners for the dossier.

What do you have?
Too bad hiring an investigative firm is perfectly legal, pressuring a foreign leader to investigate a political rival in exchange for aid is a crime... See the distinction.
Swing and miss.
Is it really? Then why did you waste three years investigating Trump for ruuussiasa!?

Is with holding a billion dollars from a nation until they fire an attorney looking into your kids fraud scheme illegal?

Provide a source or link for that, because it has been investigated and deemed to be fake news...

Fuck off. They're only "fake" because you deemed them to be. I don't see you providing any evidence, besides your own opinion.
Waaa Waaa!!!! The tears have started. You're fake news, and you just got busted. If they aren't fake then provide a credible link that says otherwise... you can't.

Evidence... how about the transcript from the phone call that Trump just released... Duh :290968001256257790-final:

Pretty much you just proved my point. The OP asks what would you say if HRC or Obama did exactly what Trump did... You would not be making pussy lame excuses for Obama or HRC... Only trump, funny how that works... Sad and pathetic too.

Nobody's "crying" here. Nor am I having to write desperate wordy dissertations in order to convince myself that I'm right..

Swing and miss.

:21::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Swing and miss.

Nice comeback...
I asked you to provide a link... You could not. You lied and posted fake news.

Great job

:290968001256257790-final:

The right can never take responsibility for their actions and hold their politicians accountable. It's always somebody else's fault or some other little pussy excuse.

If HRC or Obama would have done this they would be crying bloody murder and Foxnews would devote 99% of their coverage to this issue.

I just wish the right would have the same rules for both sides, and actually hold their politicians accountable instead of making pathetic excuses for them all the time... Wouldn't that be fair and balanced??
You mean what if the left did exactly what you just posted? They did you moron.

The OP has to be some form of sarcasm.
Was it from the onion?

Nice comeback...

Great job

Why should anyone provide you with a link, much less anything else? They don't have Google in Boston or something?

Swing and miss.

Nobody's "crying" here. Nor am I having to write desperate wordy dissertations in order to convince myself that I'm right..
I saw tears.

I asked you to provide a link to verify your fake news claims. You could not. You just started to cry.

You are fake news.

They didn't "ask" a foreign leader for dirt on Trump. They actually paid for it.

The fake dossier was wholly funded by Democrats. The money for the dossier came from the Clinton campaign and the DNC and was done through the campaign lawyer in an attempt to hide their participation from the FEC.

Are you the last person on earth who doesn't know this by now? Not very smart for a "banker."

What the DNC did was not illegal in anyway, so you're little bitch whine fest is just that...

Sad and pathetic too. I just wish you could hold yourselves accountable and take responsibility for your actions.
He didn’t do what they did. They did far worse. They actually did what you wish you could pin on Trump. The problem you have is he never did. Your side did though.
Say what???

If you have any real deal evidence than post it. Because all you have is fake news....

Consensus? You really ARE an idiot.

I saw tears.

I asked you to provide a link to verify your fake news claims. You could not. You just started to cry.

You are fake news.

Then you are obviously a delusional little twat who sees only what he wants to see. :21:

Nice comeback...

Great job

Why should anyone provide you with a link, much less anything else? They don't have Google in Boston or something?

You are fake news

I saw tears.

You are fake news.

Then you are obviously a delusional little twat who sees only what he wants to see. :21:
More tears!!:5_1_12024:

Say what???

He's a consensus of one.

Haven't you heard? Liberal fucksticks are better than anyone else. They were born to be the leaders and overlords of this world because they're more intelligent than anyone, more respected, more compassionate, and well...they're good enough, they're smart enough, and doggone It, People just like them.

But I don't. Personally, I think they're a bunch of overblown arrogant faggots with an inflated sense of self-importance, and a distorted sense of reality, probably caused by fetal alcohol syndrome or crackhead mothers.

But that's just my opinion. :04:

How do we know what Hillary and Obama did? Not a good example to use when Hillary deleted emails, broke phones, lost a lap top and Obama lied about knowing anything about Hillary have a secret private server.

Lets also not forget Obama gave Iran a plane full of cash as a bribe for signing the failed Iran deal.

Then there's the Biden/Obama administration sale of Uranium to Russia....

Me thinks many need a refresher of the corruption within the last administration.

How do we know what Hillary and Obama did? Not a good example to use when Hillary deleted emails, broke phones, lost a lap top and Obama lied about knowing anything about Hillary have a secret private server.

Lets also not forget Obama gave Iran a plane full of cash as a bribe for signing the failed Iran deal.

Then there's the Biden/Obama administration sale of Uranium to Russia....

Me thinks many need a refresher of the corruption within the last administration.
And none of those things were deemed credible. They are all fake news.

Provide a link showing real deal evidence to support your fake news.

BTW: HRC was fully exonerated by the FBI and the IG, so she is in the clear.

Me thinks you need to get some facts and stop peddling fake news debunked conspiracies...

Say what???

He's a consensus of one.

Haven't you heard? Liberal fucksticks are better than anyone else. They were born to be the leaders and overlords of this world because they're more intelligent than anyone, more respected, more compassionate, and well...they're good enough, they're smart enough, and doggone It, People just like them.

But I don't. Personally, I think they're a bunch of overblown arrogant faggots with an inflated sense of self-importance, and a distorted sense of reality, probably caused by fetal alcohol syndrome or crackhead mothers.

But that's just my opinion. :04:
I asked you to provide a link. You could not. I just see fake news and tears...

Waaaa! Waaa!!

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano told Shepard Smith today that if President Donald Trump did what he’s said he did on the phone call with the president of Ukraine, that’s a crime.

“The president admits that on the phone call with the president of the Ukraine he requested that the president of the Ukraine investigate his 2020 political rival, Joe Biden,” Smith said. “Is that a crime?”

“It is a crime for the present to solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign government,” Napolitano responded.

“So that to which the president has admitted is in and of itself a crime,” Smith remarked.
“Yes,”, Napolitano said.

I doubt that they could cry as loud or as long as the dems have since November 2016, but it wouldn't have been a crime for HRC or BHO to do this either. You can thank the Obama justice department for that BTW. Their over zealous pursuit of republicans on trumped up corruption charges got slapped down pretty hard by the Supreme Court. Even the liberal side of the Court joined in on that one.

I doubt that they could cry as loud or as long as the dems have since November 2016, but it wouldn't have been a crime for HRC or BHO to do this either. You can thank the Obama justice department for that BTW. Their over zealous pursuit of republicans on trumped up corruption charges got slapped down pretty hard by the Supreme Court. Even the liberal side of the Court joined in on that one.
Hey at least you're honest.

The question was would you be making excuses for HRC and Obama, like you are for Trump? Or do you think Trump committed a crime here?

Hey at least you're honest.

The question was would you be making excuses for HRC and Obama, like you are for Trump? Or do you think Trump committed a crime here?

I am not "making excuses" for anybody. If this were HRC or Obama I would say the same thing. The SCOTUS made it pretty clear that no matter how ugly it appears, telephones calls etc showing support for something by a politician is not an official act for the purposes of getting cuffed and stuffed in the back of a squad car. It has to be an explicit, "If/unless you A, then I will B" type offer.

What foreign leader did they pay?

Forum List

Back