What if Red Dawn came true?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?

Why would the communists invade America and lose all those troops????? If they wait....we're about to elect one as President and we are giving this nation away to them more and more each year.

Remember....communist idols who Hillary and Obama worship say they would collapse America from within.

LOL, Just like the movie, all the old people get caught and executed even though they are all NRA members. The kids this time around go to the mall instead of going to the hills and get captured too.

It is a very real scenario and anyone that believes differently hasn't been keeping tabs on U.N drills being done on U.S shores.

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
The immigrants would be given green cards and registered to vote as democrats. Invasion is impossible when there is no resistance.

It is a very real scenario and anyone that believes differently hasn't been keeping tabs on U.N drills being done on U.S shores.
But no field manure?

Seriously, I miss the days when I was a stupid fuck like you. I miss the days when I believed that we had a Republic but that went away a looooong time ago. I know more than you....infinitely more and you couldn't even wrap your little programmed mind around what we are really facing and the patriots whose names most will never know that stood up for us and prevented false flags. You are not even worth explaining to what could have happened in the last few years...not worth the effort. I will say this...if the globalists get their way and they collapse the whole damn thing and wait for the sheeple to beg for an answer? I hope that you are one of the sheeps that have no food and water that sits on the curb waiting for "da gubermint" to come and save you. What they have in mind for you idiots isn't going to be anything that will "sit well" with you...but you will comply willingly because you are just that gutless.

But no field manure?

Seriously, I miss the days when I was a stupid fuck like you. I miss the days when I believed that we had a Republic but that went away a looooong time ago. I know more than you....infinitely more and you couldn't even wrap your little programmed mind around what we are really facing and the patriots whose names most will never know that stood up for us and prevented false flags. You are not even worth explaining to what could have happened in the last few years...not worth the effort. I will say this...if the globalists get their way and they collapse the whole damn thing and wait for the sheeple to beg for an answer? I hope that you are one of the sheeps that have no food and water that sits on the curb waiting for "da gubermint" to come and save you. What they have in mind for you idiots isn't going to be anything that will "sit well" with you...but you will comply willingly because you are just that gutless.
Yes, I was once young and impetuous like you with your analogies of back room deals, which have been going on since before this country was a nation...yet I refuse to live in fear...or let it control my emotions or to stop being able to enjoy life....

But no field manure?

Yes, I was once young and impetuous like you with your analogies of back room deals, which have been going on since before this country was a nation...yet I refuse to live in fear...or let it control my emotions or to stop being able to enjoy life....

You think I live in fear??? HOLY fuck but are you ever wrong on that one. If I was a coward? I wouldn't write the things that I do. I do what I do for all of us debt slaves....even the ones that ignorantly bust on me. My blessings do not come from this corporate "gubermint"...they come from my heavenly Father and my right to exist on this planet do not come from a "benovelent" gubermint" that can extract those privileges/rights at their whim....get it????

I'd gather up my friends from high school and head for the mountains. Certainly wouldn't eat any food that dropped from the back of trucks.

But no field manure?

You think I live in fear??? HOLY fuck but are you ever wrong on that one. If I was a coward? I wouldn't write the things that I do. I do what I do for all of us debt slaves....even the ones that ignorantly bust on me. My blessings do not come from this corporate "gubermint"...they come from my heavenly Father and my right to exist on this planet do not come from a "benovelent" gubermint" that can extract those privileges/rights at their whim....get it????
I am a wage slave, not a debt slave...

Make fun. Laugh it all off. But I see it as a possible. We are not protected. Our military has been downgraded. Even our vets cannot carry IN a military base.

We. Are. Fucked.
Get the vaseline ready cuz it's gonna burn worse IF and WHEN it happens.

But no field manure?

You live in fear, ignorance, and stupidity – you confirm that fact time and again with every one of your posts.

Make fun. Laugh it all off. But I see it as a possible. We are not protected. Our military has been downgraded. Even our vets cannot carry IN a military base.

We. Are. Fucked.
Get the vaseline ready cuz it's gonna burn worse IF and WHEN it happens.
We couldn't carry during Reagan and it wasn't against regs then..the downgrade was the result of sequestration..

But no field manure?

You live in fear, ignorance, and stupidity – you confirm that fact time and again with every one of your posts.
He has a crowbar holster to pry it into every thread...

Forum List

Back