What If The Bundy Ranch Was Owned By Blacks?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It is indeed a good question. Hypothetically, what if the Bundy Ranch was owned by Black people? The author at Slate asks:

"how would conservatives react if these were black farmers—or black anyone—defending “their” land against federal officials. Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?"

The better question is how would the government act? We don't even have to theorize about it.

Not too long ago the Dept of Agriculture was massively compensating black farmers for imagined loan discrimination --it was such a huge scam that even blacks who had never farmed and simply had potted plants were able to claim they were farmers who'd been discrimated against and filed for compensation. So not only would cattle of black ranchers never have been seized but they would have been bought for black non-ranchers.

Bundy Ranch and Bureau of Land Management standoff: What right-wingers' anger says about race.

It is indeed a good question. Hypothetically, what if the Bundy Ranch was owned by Black people? The author at Slate asks:

"how would conservatives react if these were black farmers—or black anyone—defending “their” land against federal officials. Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?"

The better question is how would the government act? We don't even have to theorize about it.

Not too long ago the Dept of Agriculture was massively compensating black farmers for imagined loan discrimination --it was such a huge scam that even blacks who had never farmed and simply had potted plants were able to claim they were farmers who'd been discrimated against and filed for compensation. So not only would cattle of black ranchers never have been seized but they would have been bought for black non-ranchers.

Bundy Ranch and Bureau of Land Management standoff: What right-wingers' anger says about race.

They would look the other way like Mayor Bradley did during the LA riots.

Do nothing

-Geaux

All the cattle would have been painted in bizarre colors, and they would be wearing grills and fake gold necklaces.

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Barrack Obama would all be linking it to Trayvon Martin

5v4we.jpg

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Barrack Obama would all be linking it to Trayvon Martin

For real...

Obama- If I had a cow, it would look like Moochelle.. :lol:

-Geaux

I'd fight for him just the same. In fact, I might even be more invigorated since they couldn't pull the race card. In fact, dying alongside a black man would be the greatest honor as it would forever demolish that " white racist militia" card.

Last edited:
They don't send the Feds after blacks, they leave it up to the local sheriff/police to deal with them.

I saw a story today about a Marine Veteran in Jacksonville Florida that came outside after hearing a car wreck, when he tried to help out one of the 3 men in the car shot him in the face....I'm guessing they were blacks. They then drove off in his car because the car they wrecked was stolen from another Marine Veteran....

Right wingers would rush there to kill them. Imagine, a million dollars in welfare.

This thread is a good example why black people vote 98% Democrat...

Most blacks are idiots believing Democraps are really going to help them get out of the ghetto or give them "free stuff" from whitey.

Oh, blacks need to quit leading the all racial groups in this country being criminals before they can complain about anything.

Imagine if 3 white guys shot a black Marine Veteran trying to help them in his face.....:eusa_whistle: I bet you'd try to overrun whatever neighborhood they came from, eh shitbag.

This thread is a good example why black people vote 98% Democrat...

It's only racism when the media says it's racism. In other words the liberal media would probably support or ignore a federal assault on a ranch owned by African Americans if the political climate favored the democrat party. Federal cops have been out of control for decades. Besides the Ruby Ridge and the Branch Dividian atrocities the feds have attacked a freaking guitar manufacturing company for allegedly using protected freaking wood in the manufacturing process.

It's only racism when the media says it's racism. In other words the liberal media would probably support or ignore a federal assault on a ranch owned by African Americans if the political climate favored the democrat party. Federal cops have been out of control for decades. Besides the Ruby Ridge and the Branch Dividian atrocities the feds have attacked a freaking guitar manufacturing company for allegedly using protected freaking wood in the manufacturing process.

Technically Chicago's been under siege by criminals and equally thuggish police for the last 50 years.

The rancher might be right and he might be wrong....but I don't like the Feds rolling in with guns and snipers when they don't give a shit about hispanics running across the border bringing drugs, diseases and coming here to steal jobs.

Oh the fat Bush said it is "out of love" that they break into this country. I wonder if that fatfuck believes some hispanics breaking into his house in Florida would be out of "love?"

They don't send the Feds after blacks, they leave it up to the local sheriff/police to deal with them.

I saw a story today about a Marine Veteran in Jacksonville Florida that came outside after hearing a car wreck, when he tried to help out one of the 3 men in the car shot him in the face....I'm guessing they were blacks. They then drove off in his car because the car they wrecked was stolen from another Marine Veteran....

why are you guessing???

Uh...the story was breaking and they didn't give a description.

Odds are they are not white suspects, but a moron like you can't figure out why that is true.

The MAJORITY OF CRIMES IN THIS COUNTRY ARE DONE BY BLACKS AND HISPANICS.

THE MAJORITY OF "HATE CRIMES" INVESTIGATED BY ERIC HOLDER'S DOJ ARE WHITE SUSPECTS....very strange that whites make up the minority of criminals yet are always profiled as a hate crime and blacks criminals shooting some random white man in the head aren't.....

why are you guessing???

Forum List

Back