What If The Bundy Ranch Was Owned By Blacks?

You have to remember that the far left was silent over these comments:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk[/ame]

If the hypothetical black people were conservatives, they would be attacked physically by the government, harassed by the IRS, and attacked verbally by every USMB liberal with every horrific racial-slur known to man.

If the hypothetical black people were liberals, they would be subsidized by the government, coddled for their votes, and celebrated by every USMB liberal.

You have to remember that the far left was silent over these comments:

2006: Ray Nagin's 'chocolate city' remark - YouTube

Can you imagine if a conservative mayor said his city should be a "snow city". Holy hell would he be lynched by the ignorant liberals. But not one of them denounces this.

Furthermore, just like the rest of their ugly and disgusting history, the Dumbocrats will wait another 50 years and then try to claim that Ray Nagin was a "conservative". And when it is pointed out that he was a Dumbocrat, liars like wrongwinger will claim that conservatives and liberals "switched" parties during our current era... :eusa_doh:

It is indeed a good question. Hypothetically, what if the Bundy Ranch was owned by Black people? The author at Slate asks:

"how would conservatives react if these were black farmers—or black anyone—defending “their” land against federal officials. Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?"

The better question is how would the government act? We don't even have to theorize about it.

Not too long ago the Dept of Agriculture was massively compensating black farmers for imagined loan discrimination --it was such a huge scam that even blacks who had never farmed and simply had potted plants were able to claim they were farmers who'd been discrimated against and filed for compensation. So not only would cattle of black ranchers never have been seized but they would have been bought for black non-ranchers.

Bundy Ranch and Bureau of Land Management standoff: What right-wingers' anger says about race.

Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?" ,<--------<<<< oooops !
your analogy just broke down right there.., in my OPINION, everything has to remain "black" for the results to be same or different.

as i said, it's just my OPINION !!

If black men were pointing their guns at police and federal officials, they'd be shot dead the day before yesterday and Republicans would say, "That's what you get for pointing guns at the authorities".

Authority is only bad if stupid, redneck whites think so. Like in Waco, which Republicans still defend, even though women and teenage girls were being repeatedly raped and sexually abused.

:bsflag: even though women and teenage girls were being repeatedly raped :bsflag: and sexually abused. :bsflag:

"women and teenage girls" you didn't go far enough, what about the toddlers and babies.., didn't they fuck the toddlers and babies to death too??

why do you scum sucking :suck: liarberals lie about everything ?? :up:

It is indeed a good question. Hypothetically, what if the Bundy Ranch was owned by Black people? The author at Slate asks:

"how would conservatives react if these were black farmers—or black anyone—defending “their” land against federal officials. Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?"

The better question is how would the government act? We don't even have to theorize about it.

Not too long ago the Dept of Agriculture was massively compensating black farmers for imagined loan discrimination --it was such a huge scam that even blacks who had never farmed and simply had potted plants were able to claim they were farmers who'd been discrimated against and filed for compensation. So not only would cattle of black ranchers never have been seized but they would have been bought for black non-ranchers.

Bundy Ranch and Bureau of Land Management standoff: What right-wingers' anger says about race.
To be honest, we don't have to speculate.

Not too long ago, during the Bush Regime, there were two (2) black brothers that simply stood outside a voting precinct to observe the voting.

The mainstream RW media wailed and moaned and gnashed their teeth FALSELY CLAIMING that these TWO (2) black brothers were threatening people as they voted.

These TWO (2) black men didn't have guns, they had sticks. The mainstream RW media tried to have them thrown in jail. But even the Bush Regime had enough sense to know there was no there there.

However, that did not stop the RW mainstream media from wailing and moaning and gnashing their teeth over the non-issue.

So we don't have to speculate to know what the story would have been, we've already seen it...recently.

what would you say if two white thugs with KKK t-shirts and sticks stood outside a black voting prescinct "simply to observe the voting" ?

would Holder have prosecuted them? damn right. and he should have prosecuted the two black thugs--------its called racial bias and it works both ways.
LOL!!!

That's not apples to apples.

You're funny.

:lol:
lol

To be honest, we don't have to speculate.

Not too long ago, during the Bush Regime, there were two (2) black brothers that simply stood outside a voting precinct to observe the voting.

The mainstream RW media wailed and moaned and gnashed their teeth FALSELY CLAIMING that these TWO (2) black brothers were threatening people as they voted.

These TWO (2) black men didn't have guns, they had sticks. The mainstream RW media tried to have them thrown in jail. But even the Bush Regime had enough sense to know there was no there there.

However, that did not stop the RW mainstream media from wailing and moaning and gnashing their teeth over the non-issue.

So we don't have to speculate to know what the story would have been, we've already seen it...recently.

what would you say if two white thugs with KKK t-shirts and sticks stood outside a black voting prescinct "simply to observe the voting" ?

would Holder have prosecuted them? damn right. and he should have prosecuted the two black thugs--------its called racial bias and it works both ways.
LOL!!!

That's not apples to apples.

You're funny.

:lol:
lol

It certainly is apples to apples-----------the black panthers and the KKK are both wacko racist groups. But I get it, only whites can be racists, right?

You are one of the most racist posters on this board, I assume that you are black.

I can only speak for myself - but I believe the vast majority of Americans would agree - people should pay what they owe - no matter what color they are.

Most blacks are idiots believing Democraps are really going to help them get out of the ghetto or give them "free stuff" from whitey.

Oh, blacks need to quit leading the all racial groups in this country being criminals before they can complain about anything.

Imagine if 3 white guys shot a black Marine Veteran trying to help them in his face.....:eusa_whistle: I bet you'd try to overrun whatever neighborhood they came from, eh shitbag.

This thread is a good example why black people vote 98% Democrat...

Seems like Bundy is an idiot to think that the RW is really going to help him get something for nothing.

Most blacks are idiots believing Democraps are really going to help them get out of the ghetto or give them "free stuff" from whitey.

Oh, blacks need to quit leading the all racial groups in this country being criminals before they can complain about anything.

Imagine if 3 white guys shot a black Marine Veteran trying to help them in his face.....:eusa_whistle: I bet you'd try to overrun whatever neighborhood they came from, eh shitbag.

This thread is a good example why black people vote 98% Democrat...

Seems like Bundy is an idiot to think that the RW is really going to help him get something for nothing.

you obviously know absolutely nothing about free range grazing.

This is how the left like Slate is tearing us down and tearing us apart as a country

this is about a rancher and the government

now they've turned it into Democrat against Republican, black against white

it works so they will use it every time they can...shame more people don't wake to it
Why are you so reluctant in answering the question?

It's as if you've PURPOSEFULLY jammed your fingers in your ears, and poked your own eyes out on the truth of matter.

Since you want to randomly invoke the race when no Patriot was even thinking about race until the far-left invoked it, let me ask you a question about race, based on REAL FACTS.

WHY WAS THERE NOT A SINGLE BLACK PERSON AT THE BUNDY RANCH HELPING TO DEFEND THEIR WHITE COUNTRYMEN FROM TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT?

Oh, I know, because the KKK Democrats DISARMED all of the good and law abiding blacks. The Senator Byrd's of the world and KKK Democrat white supremacist who shot up all the Jews this week. LBJ would be proud, he has those "******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

Last edited by a moderator:
what if white people were crossing the rio grande coming into the US

what if white people were crossing the rio into mexico and looking for government handouts and special laungage teachers and press one para engleis phone messages

The rancher might be right and he might be wrong....but I don't like the Feds rolling in with guns and snipers when they don't give a shit about hispanics running across the border bringing drugs, diseases and coming here to steal jobs.

Oh the fat Bush said it is "out of love" that they break into this country. I wonder if that fatfuck believes some hispanics breaking into his house in Florida would be out of "love?"
He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

And he'll be dealt with in due time.

Stay tuned.

But you didn't answer the question. It doesn't matter what his color is right?

To right wingers, color is very important. Even an occasional reader of the USMB understands this fact.

He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

And he'll be dealt with in due time.

Stay tuned.

But you didn't answer the question. It doesn't matter what his color is right?
Of course not...why would that matter?

I do know that if these were black folk, this wouldn't be the story.

It would be way different, and you know that too.

No it wouldn't. The fact you think it does shows it matters to you.

Forum List

Back