What If The Bundy Ranch Was Owned By Blacks?

The rancher might be right and he might be wrong....but I don't like the Feds rolling in with guns and snipers when they don't give a shit about hispanics running across the border bringing drugs, diseases and coming here to steal jobs.

Oh the fat Bush said it is "out of love" that they break into this country. I wonder if that fatfuck believes some hispanics breaking into his house in Florida would be out of "love?"
He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

And he'll be dealt with in due time.

Stay tuned.

The rancher might be right and he might be wrong....but I don't like the Feds rolling in with guns and snipers when they don't give a shit about hispanics running across the border bringing drugs, diseases and coming here to steal jobs.

Oh the fat Bush said it is "out of love" that they break into this country. I wonder if that fatfuck believes some hispanics breaking into his house in Florida would be out of "love?"
He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

Stay tuned.

So is the guy ripping the tag off his mattress.

-Geaux

Both questions are fair it's safe to FOX would be covering it but not as much as it has MSNBC would be covering a lot more CNN would still be covering the missing airliner and the government actions would be called racist.

He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

Stay tuned.

"He ( a citizen) will be dealt with". Chilling words from the left wing that apparently supports the execution of American citizens by the Obama administration with drone planes without the pesky Constitutional right of due process. The dirty little secret is that the federal government and the IRS holds all the cards. They could have confiscated the property when Mr. Bundy died but they wanted to make a point about political power. Too bad the alleged endangered desert freaking reptile didn't live in the Crimea when Russian tanks rolled over a sovereign country. Maybe the radical environmentalists would have to pick on someone their own size.

He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

Stay tuned.

-Geaux

No, he's ripping off all the ranchers who pay for grazing rights to the tune of a million dollars. And right wingnuts complain about "welfare"? Hilarious!

He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

Stay tuned.

-Geaux
In your opinion...they're equivalent right?

what if white people were crossing the rio grande coming into the US

We'd have border security. Not only would there be no putting up with illegal entry, they'd never get away with receiving $4.2 billion annually in illegal tax refunds.
WATCH: Illegal Aliens Claim Billions in Fraudulent Tax Credits Every Year; IRS Knows and ALLOWS It | Top Right News

We should have secure borders. I think we have a right to know who enters.

As far as the Bundy case, I do believe that if the family were black or Hispanic, we wouldn't be seeing this. I also recall the huge settlements for black farmers over the loans. Obama was involved with a second round of cases years after the first one. The people getting settlement checks far exceeded the number of actual black farmers. It was a big giveaway and a lot of people jumped on board to get their easy money. They get away with more because people fear being accused of racism. I am hoping that the racist accusations are losing effect from being overused.

As far as the Bundy ranch issues, it's the reason behind it that should concern people. I think Reid has ulterior motives and it's not about a tortoise or grazing cows. I know the left would prefer that people decrease their meat consumption. It's just another way to attack middle class businesses.

He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

Stay tuned.

But you didn't answer the question. It doesn't matter what his color is right?

If black men were pointing their guns at police and federal officials, they'd be shot dead the day before yesterday and Republicans would say, "That's what you get for pointing guns at the authorities".

Authority is only bad if stupid, redneck whites think so. Like in Waco, which Republicans still defend, even though women and teenage girls were being repeatedly raped and sexually abused.

He's wrong.

He's breaking the law.

Stay tuned.

-Geaux

No, he's ripping off all the ranchers who pay for grazing rights to the tune of a million dollars. And right wingnuts complain about "welfare"? Hilarious!

Oh, so now you lefties care about who is or isn't paying taxes.

LMAO

-Geaux

This thread is a good example why black people vote 98% Democrat...

yeah right because some frikken left wing site Slate posed the stupid question and people here are answering it that make them want to vote Democrat

it's you on the left who are the RACE HUSTLERS and use black people for your agenda, just like SLATE did just like YOU ARE

It's too bad more black people don't see them being used by Democrats/left/progressives for an agenda with articles like this

slate and people like you are shameful

Last edited:
It is indeed a good question. Hypothetically, what if the Bundy Ranch was owned by Black people? The author at Slate asks:

"how would conservatives react if these were black farmers—or black anyone—defending “their” land against federal officials. Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?"

The better question is how would the government act? We don't even have to theorize about it.

Not too long ago the Dept of Agriculture was massively compensating black farmers for imagined loan discrimination --it was such a huge scam that even blacks who had never farmed and simply had potted plants were able to claim they were farmers who'd been discrimated against and filed for compensation. So not only would cattle of black ranchers never have been seized but they would have been bought for black non-ranchers.

Bundy Ranch and Bureau of Land Management standoff: What right-wingers' anger says about race.

The whole question is fuckin silly, no offense.

I'm just charmed as shit by this article you've linked. How holy shit thin-skinned and sensitive of racism are we when we have to insert race even into issues where no race is involved?

These farmers have a problem with the federal government in general (particularly Harry Reid, if you wanna get into it) after the federal government, right or wrong, started charging them grazing fees and then eventually confiscated cattle.

You think maybe everybody involved was mad about perceived federal government overreach and citizens getting their shit taken away as a result of some pretty selective enforcement of the endangered species act? Or do you think they were okay with all of that, but just used all of those things as an excuse to rally, but secretly just did it because they don't like having a black president?

FUCKIN REALLY!? Racism? JEsus Christ.

Occam's Razor, anyone?

Sure enough, though, every leftist on the post is more than happy to use this as an excuse to make assumptions that anybody who disagrees with them is inherently flawed (in this instance, racist), and the intellectually lazy implication is that their opinions can therefore be discarded without any analysis. How convenient for those of you on the left who are both opinionated and intellectually insecure (probably 90 percent of -every- demographic, really) never to have to risk being proven wrong! All you have to do is remind yourself that all right wingers are racist and then VOILA! Don't even gotta acknowledge their arguments, much less analyze them honestly against your own! Good for you! You've figured out how to be closed-minded enough to never have your precious beliefs challenged!

Pussies.

Last edited:
I'd fight for him just the same. In fact, I might even be more invigorated since they couldn't pull the race card. In fact, dying alongside a black man would be the greatest honor as it would forever demolish that " white racist militia" card.

I concur.

It is a shame. Black leaders have done nothing the past 40 years except round up the herd for easy manipulation by the government and most haven't a clue its happening.

If black men were pointing their guns at police and federal officials, they'd be shot dead the day before yesterday and Republicans would say, "That's what you get for pointing guns at the authorities".

Authority is only bad if stupid, redneck whites think so. Like in Waco, which Republicans still defend, even though women and teenage girls were being repeatedly raped and sexually abused.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Here ^^ is an example of one of the millions of hopelessly duped in America. Guys like this are licking boots and don't even know it.:eusa_dance:. Gubmint loves people like that.......people who step into quicksand and are in there for decades sinking slowly while winking and waving at the wonder and beauty of government!!:D:eusa_dance: Fascinating.

Last edited:
It is indeed a good question. Hypothetically, what if the Bundy Ranch was owned by Black people? The author at Slate asks:

"how would conservatives react if these were black farmers—or black anyone—defending “their” land against federal officials. Would Fox News applaud black militiamen aiming their guns at white bureaucrats?"

The better question is how would the government act? We don't even have to theorize about it.

Not too long ago the Dept of Agriculture was massively compensating black farmers for imagined loan discrimination --it was such a huge scam that even blacks who had never farmed and simply had potted plants were able to claim they were farmers who'd been discrimated against and filed for compensation. So not only would cattle of black ranchers never have been seized but they would have been bought for black non-ranchers.

Bundy Ranch and Bureau of Land Management standoff: What right-wingers' anger says about race.

what the hell does conservatives have to do with this?
I've had with your crap..this is pure race baiting
and take that avatar of your's and shove it down slates throats

Last edited:
What if Bundy Ranch was where the government was hiding the Roswell Ship?

9189283.jpg

ah yes, another ugly race baiter/hustler
does it help your party to use black people this way? and you find no shame in it either I bet

Forum List

Back