What if the dems sends the House Sgt. at Arms to arrest members of the Trump admin?

Would the Executive Branch security team allow AG Barr or others to be arrested?
Would they send the Sgt. at Arms away and say see you in court?
Would there be a Constitutional crisis?
Why is it that the dems always steer for drama instead of accommodation?

Robert Reich encourages Congress to consider arresting William Barr
They have no judicial power

Yeah no judge will sign it. If they attempted to do it with no warrant ( not impossible) the dead bodies would pile up pretty fast.

Jo
They simply have no judicial authority

Dream on lefties. Your anarchy fantasy is getting out of hand. What if the A.G. finds enough evidence to arrest the former president and Hillary? That's a more likely scenario.

Would the Executive Branch security team allow AG Barr or others to be arrested?

Yeah no judge will sign it. If they attempted to do it with no warrant ( not impossible) the dead bodies would pile up pretty fast.

Jo
They simply have no judicial authority

Yes we'll.....I'm not sure they realize that.
That was my point about Pelosi ordering the closure of the house Chambers for the SOTU. If Trump and his detail decided to enter the SAA would be powerless to stop them.

Jo

Yeah no judge will sign it. If they attempted to do it when no warrant ( not impossible) the dead bodies would like up pretty fast.

Jo

would you mind translating that into English? Thanks

Sarah Sanders is ready for prison

3B3FDA65-4E25-4C08-B2E5-9AD672D375EC-1280x640.png

she won't go to prison; she will only go to Hell for feigning to be a christian and lying her ass off for years, for her boss, Nicolás Maduro Trump.

Yeah no judge will sign it. If they attempted to do it when no warrant ( not impossible) the dead bodies would like up pretty fast.

Jo

Wouldn't it be better to translate into a language you could understand?

It’s in the constitution. The Republicans no longer follow the constitution.

Hey dumb ass. The Dems in the House don't even have the authorization to hold Barr in Contempt
at the moment.

Barr appeared voluntarily. He was not invited or under subpoena to attend. Therefore when he cancelled
it meant nothing. Tell FatAss Nadler, to learn the law...then subpoena the AG, and have the rules that questions
will be asked and how they will be asked and by whom, in the subpoena. Then if he doesn't show up...
hold him in contempt.

Get back to me in three or four months and tell me how that is going.

That won’t happen no matter what any hysterical democrat says. However this shakes out, libtards will pay dearly for this three year temper tantrum they have been throwing. I do hope Trump gets a second term. And I hope on his way out he tosses a big ass bomb right into the middle of the RNC just like he did to the DNC.

The ball is in Pelosi's court. If she wants to impeach Trump & Barr, let's get on with it already. You can only whine and cry so much.

I'm waiting for the FBI to start their 2 am raids of the deep state perps like they did for Roger Stone. Can you imagine the shit storm if the FBI dragged McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Ohr, and the rest of them in order to put them in solitary confinement until they came clean with the details on the attempted coup. How high up the Obama chain of command do the perps go?

Jo

There are a few extreme circumstances where the SAA department could act without an arrest warrant.....other than that they would need one to avoid being drilled in the head by an SS bullet on such an attempted arrest. No judge is going to risk signing a warrant over a political feud. If they eat to start that shit....Barr is carrying a much bigger club and they have no idea what they're getting into.

Jo

They should, but I seriously doubt they will.
I hope they do, I'd love to see the SS mow those fags down.
Once again with the gay reference, you ever gonna get outta that closet?
Telling you the truth and you playing your little fag games only means you are a delusional libstain.
Who's in there with you?

Naturally if they carry arms the Secret Service will take them out. We can hope, with what is called "extreme prejudice".

Damn straight.....and quickly too without due process they could easily consider it an assassination or kidnapping attempt.

Jo

Last edited:

Well you have yourself a King now, King Tramp. The AG will protect him , he and the military. Now you have yourself a constitutional crisis. But who cares about the constitution, not republicans, not the AG and not tramp and not you.

Yes and apparently not Robert Reich either..His suggestion that Congress ignore due process is utterly Hilarious but it offers a real glimpse into the liberal mind.

Jo

There are a few extreme circumstances where the SAA department could act without an arrest warrant.....other than that they would need one to avoid being drilled in the head by an SS bullet on such an attempted arrest. No judge is going to risk signing a warrant over a political feud. If they eat to start that shit....Barr is carrying a much bigger club and they have no idea what they're getting into.

Jo

Thanks. That's what I thought would happen too. I'm hoping that the dems consider what might happen if they pull that crap. Another idea I heard was that the dems should de-fund the DOJ until they comply with the subpoenas. That would be the mother of all shutdowns. The dems have a poor hand to play, and the sooner they realize that the better off they will be.

Jo

Jo

Thanks. That's what I thought would happen too. I'm hoping that the dems consider what might happen if they pull that crap. Another idea I heard was that the dems should de-fund the DOJ until they comply with the subpoenas. That would be the mother of all shutdowns. The dems have a poor hand to play, and the sooner they realize that the better off they will be.

They actually cannot. That is not discretionary spending... The President could use emergency powers to restore it and any judge will back him.

Jo

Forum List

Back